What's your opinion on this? Jordan Peterson on Woke Mentality

FruitPudding

On 9/16/2023 at 3:58 PM, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Like Antifa?  from the GOP   I know as Im the CEO of Antifa...true story cos i said so--just like the election was stolen--still waiting for that evidence (truth)

Whos is the extreme left?   as in names..be specific...also drop your sources and links..thanks!

While im waiting im gonna go cash the check from mexico--the one that payed for the unfinished Wall...(winks)

still waiting weeks now for richard coleman and his BS claims......guess hes still "looking"

still waiting for sources and links..........ever notice when you call out the BS gaslighter right wing boys they cower like small minded children.....and they used to call Libs snowflakes......ha  Sad!

Radical Lib calls out fear ridden bitter old white men.....they scatter and hide under their beds-clutching their guns, the only thing that loves them back....still waiting.go ahead..Own Me.....

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2023 at 10:58 AM, impulse said:

Except he wasn't crying for himself.  He was showing empathy for the 95% of guys who get swiped left in the new reality.

Kind of like I cry at a funeral even if I barely knew the deceased.  It's empathy for other people's loss.

This one is really silly ☺️ Just a load of men from a certain demographic feeling sorry for themselves. No surprise that you have a few on here. They are specifically in Thailand because they have been rejected. 
If you think men take rejection badly, you don’t understand women. There is good reason why they have their own saying “…a woman scorned’. 
But they men are so ‘weak’ that women can wrap them around their little fingers. We see them whining about Woke this and Woke that…

Of course they are upset. Life was so much easier when you could exploit people more easily. But the more choices others get, the smaller the pool available for those weak men. Look at Jordan Peterson, a weed if you’ve ever seen one. Holding the line for those weak and foolish men who are getting the runaround and cannot figure it out for themselves. 

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you talking about the dems?

A somewhat telling comment when the OP has NOTHING to do with the USA. 
Seems that you’ve been brainwashed, but then you are exactly the demographic that is being targeted. Disgruntled. 
Just as has been mentioned, ‘woke’ is just a word bandied about by the likes of you. You then decide what it means to you. It’s not a term that I use or even would use. I don’t know have any Trans friends, nor will I be forced to utilise any pronouns with which I don’t agree… but I certainly won’t be seen whining about it here and concurrently claiming that only the ones of the Right are real men. It’s just too stupid to even contemplate. 

13 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I don't agree with everything he says, but I'd say he's right about 90% of the time.

A very intelligent individual. I loved the way he owned Cathy Newman here.. Hilarious. Seriously - watch it.

Is that a big deal to you? That a woman was lost for words for a moment?

That’s sad. 
The whole thing is a waste of time. 

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

J Peterson is awesome to listen to. If at times perhaps I don't agree with everything he says, it's so interesting to hear his perspective.

The naysayers are just jealous of his verbage ability. 

Deleted. Double post in error

Edited by Baht Simpson

22 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

J Peterson is awesome to listen to. If at times perhaps I don't agree with everything he says, it's so interesting to hear his perspective.

The exact opposite. I would hope that if I were in his position I would be able to express myself more clearly and concisely without all the folderol. That's why he struggles in debates with serious commentators.  That and the sometimes needless aggression.

• Love It 1

6 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

The exact opposite. I would hope that if I were in his position I would be able to express myself more clearly and concisely without all the folderol. That's why he struggles in debates with serious commentators.  That and the sometimes needless aggression.

Can you post an example? Seems people forget other people is just humans to with ups and downs as anyone else, and knowing he was periodic sick, depressed, abused medications, I guess it is not so hard to find examples of his not so good performances.

14 minutes ago, Baht Simpson said:

I heard you the first time. I've yet to hear him struggle with words.

2 hours ago, NextG said:

But they men are so ‘weak’ that women can wrap them around their little fingers. We see them whining about Woke this and Woke that…

You're confusing empathy with weakness.

If you believe the oft repeated statistic that women swipe left about 95% of the time, while guys swipe left about 50% of the time, the ones really taking it in the shorts (literally) are the women that are going on marriage tryouts that are only going to result in disappointment.  And STDs.  All the while believing they have the upper hand- until they hit the wall and realize they've been had.  Again and again.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Baht Simpson said:

Strange enough this showed up now in my feed, and straight up in your alley what you made a comment on!

1 hour ago, impulse said:

You're confusing empathy with weakness.

If you believe the oft repeated statistic that women swipe left about 95% of the time, while guys swipe left about 50% of the time, the ones really taking it in the shorts (literally) are the women that are going on marriage tryouts that are only going to result in disappointment.  And STDs.  All the while believing they have the upper hand- until they hit the wall and realize they've been had.  Again and again.

Crappy women… Avoid them. Choose wisely. 

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

generally, the naysayers have to look up the word "verbage" .     but, cmon,  they're too lazy to do that . 

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I doubt a "good" Muslim woman would marry a man that was not a Muslim, so conversion would be necessary first.

Actually, the woman is part of it. 

The system is another part.

A lot of men are choosing not to marry because they think the system is rigged against men. 

I just watched this video. One guy references Jordan peterson toward the end of the video. Jordan Peterson apparently did some research into the marriage system in Sweden and apparently their system for marriage is better than other Western countries. Not sure about the details, though. 

Edited by save the frogs

3 hours ago, impulse said:

until they hit the wall and realize they've been had.

"The Wall" = completely retarded revenge-fantasy for losers who really aint doing so good themeselves either.

Face it:

You're old

You're broke

You're ugly

You're bitter

You're obsolete

But:

You're in the right country for that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

Amazing thing in western countries is that women complain about men without ( or choosing to ignore ) understanding just how skewed the system has become towards their benefit.

They have invaded male spaces- clubs, schools that used to be boys only, and are proportionately more represented in media than men are, but would scream to the heavens if men invaded their spaces.

Look at the careers they desire, the law, politics, medicine etc, all of which are powerful, but require little physical strength.

I'm happy I won't be around to see how it inevitably ends up, being a mere male, and of no consequence in the brave new world they are building.

9 hours ago, LaosLover said:

"The Wall" = completely retarded revenge-fantasy for losers who really aint doing so good themeselves either.

Face it:

You're old

You're broke

You're ugly

You're bitter

You're obsolete

Old and ugly, absolutely.  

Seriously, you've never met a woman from your past that used to be smoking hot and always had a date, and then they pack on 30 or 40 lb, makeup doesn't cover the wrinkles and they sit at home with their cats a lot?  Not because there's nobody that will date them.  Just not the guys they want and have come to demand.

You need to pull up some YouTubes by Pearl (justpearlythings).  She's a hoot.  In limited doses, because she's merciless.

Edited by impulse

14 hours ago, Baht Simpson said:

Actually you are wrong. He is that rare person who actually THINKS before he speaks. And then expresses himself very carefully. He is also honest enough to say when he doesnt know something, or if he needs more time to answer. It is a rare quality in a public figure these days.  

I have been watching him since his days back at University of Toronto when he was threatened with legal action over refusing to use language mandated by the government.  Been quite a journey since.  

I love it when journalists question his credentials to speak about social issues from a psychological perspective- his answers of "well, I AM a licenced clinician with 20 years of practice, and have published books on the subject, so I think I actually do know what I am talking about."

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, save the frogs said:

Actually, the woman is part of it. 

The system is another part.

A lot of men are choosing not to marry because they think the system is rigged against men. 

I just watched this video. One guy references Jordan peterson toward the end of the video. Jordan Peterson apparently did some research into the marriage system in Sweden and apparently their system for marriage is better than other Western countries. Not sure about the details, though. 

Scandinavia have a shared responsibillity philosophy, and the possibility of kids living in their home, while parents move in and out every week or two weeks, instead of kids moving home. Also the parent in custody can not move out of the country, or to far away, without agreement, and the purpose is to protect the childs rights not the parent in custody, unless there is a major reason for the child to be protected from one part. 

Child support is quite fear as well, and nobody will be ruined by a divorce in Norway, and the father have equal right in theory, even mother will be prefered if there is not reasons for not give her the custody. The childrens wish weigh high as well. 

Never been through a divorce with kids my self, so Im sure some who have been through one, have a different opinon than me. 

https://www.wiselaw.co.uk/international-divorce-lawyers/no/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

they sit at home with their cats a lot? 

An average 50 year old woman is still getting a dozen hits a day on her ad. You? No way.

I liked the old Red Pill of moving past the anger phase and into IDGAF. This whiny, leg-clinging hoping someone else is unhappy is a downer. It's just self-defeating bitterness.

You're also obsolete. No woman on the apps will even respond to someone describing themselves as a "moderate", since that's code for Trump Trash trying to pass as a centrist to get a date. In your native land, you are a sexual untouchable.

Your comical fealty to that gold toilet owner who wouldn't hire you as a bell hop amuses them. Are you broke too? Probably.

Brutal Red Pill truth: Nothing is more pathetically beta bux than moving to Thailand to pay to get laid. Anyone here talkin' that religion sure aint living it. It's just a puffed out chest bit of bluster for dating market losers and has-beens.

Edited by LaosLover
  • Like 1