lots of sick people

stoner

My wife is in a very long-term recuperation from a couple of huge medical issues. Her immune system took a beating when she got here and she maintained a steady bad cold for 6 months+. 

When she finally got well enough to think about a little travel, we went to Luang Prubang and she caught dengue fever. 3 weeks in bed. We're off to BKK to put out another health-fire.

Wellness-wise, the trend is my friend, but I wouldn't mind catching a break at some point. This is a roundabout way of explaining why you see me here so much.

• Confused 2

Me, missus and 2 kids been sick for 3 weeks. Same as you said...scratchy throat first day or so....then a bad cough but little congestion....very high fever lasts one night or so....aching joints and generally feeling like you been hit ny a truck. I always seem to get a couple of doses of any flus etc in Thailand but Mrs and one of the kids on their second round and reckon they are worse than the first dose. Other kid on his 3rd run. I got it the once and trying to stay out the way of them but hard when you are all in a small air con room watching TV. Thais in particular, or any Thais I have lived with are very careless re not spreading it around, sharing utensils. Really hard when you have school age kids breaking the cycle and not keep reinfecting each other. And same remedy....Tiffy. It is a wonderful flu pill and have some really wonderful dreams / nightmares taking it before bed lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Me, missus and 2 kids been sick for 3 weeks. Same as you said...scratchy throat first day or so....then a bad cough but little congestion....very high fever lasts one night or so....aching joints and generally feeling like you been hit ny a truck. I always seem to get a couple of doses of any flus etc in Thailand but Mrs and one of the kids on their second round and reckon they are worse than the first dose. Other kid on his 3rd run. I got it the once and trying to stay out the way of them but hard when you are all in a small air con room watching TV. Thais in particular, or any Thais I have lived with are very careless re not spreading it around, sharing utensils. Really hard when you have school age kids breaking the cycle and not keep reinfecting each other. And same remedy....Tiffy. It is a wonderful flu pill and have some really wonderful dreams / nightmares taking it before bed lol

i'm already starting to see things. popped it about 30 minutes ago. 

10 minutes ago, stoner said:

a mixture of thc and cbd at a low dose would be better considering the no alcohol. 

with a mixture you would get a nice calming effect and might even sleep better. what to buy..... see if you can find a company that makes a mix dose of thc/cbd. a small tincture bottle would probably last you quite a while and cost far less than beer. plus be so much more healthy for you. ????

consulting with a doctor familiar with cannabis could also help. people will tear my recommendations down as i am not a qualified this or that.

Thanks my mate.

already looking into a thc cbd mix in a bottle. 

Does thc at 0.02 and cbd at 0.041 sound about right?

Edited by bob smith