Is it better to be single or attached in Thailand?

bignok

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Women are generally looking for an ATM and yes they prefer some ATMs over others, but why be one? so stay single and see different women as required

Absolute nonsense I have been married for 20 years and I never paid a cent for my wife she pays her own way and sometimes she is the ATM

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, JensenX said:

You need to stay single (or get single) no matter where you live. You'd be doing the female population a big favour.

Ive never you but i bet im better looking and stronger. Most women like me. Sorry they don't think much of you. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, bignok said:

What are the pros and cons of both? Does location make a big difference? Is being single on Samui way better than Chiang Mai or Nakhon Nowwhere? Could you shag your way across small cities without using bargirls?

Well I could because I am a handsome man, who can breathe through his ears and have a long tongue.

2 hours ago, still kicking said:
2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Women are generally looking for an ATM and yes they prefer some ATMs over others, but why be one? so stay single and see different women as required

2 hours ago, still kicking said:

Absolute nonsense I have been married for 20 years and I never paid a cent for my wife she pays her own way and sometimes she is the ATM

Whilst I do not completely agree with Scuba's comment above, you @still kicking are very much in the minority as regards fiscal arrangements with your spouse. So calling his comment 'absolute nonsense' is a bit of a stretch. Most of us married folk here are, indeed the 'bread winners', whether we work for it or not.

I'm not complaining about that. It's the situation that I've been in for much of my adult life, so I'm no stranger to it.

However regarding the topic itself, I wouldn't be living in Thailand if I wasn't married to a Thai, neither would I choose to. I actually meet my wife outside of the country and became 'entangled' with her first, the country came later when things got a bit fretful in Egypt where we were living.

But I have no regrets. I prefer being in a relationship and ours is working quite well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

Whilst I do not completely agree with Scuba's comment above, you @still kicking are very much in the minority as regards fiscal arrangements with your spouse. So calling his comment 'absolute nonsense' is a bit of a stretch. Most of us married folk here are, indeed the 'bread winners', whether we work for it or not.

I'm not complaining about that. It's the situation that I've been in for much of my adult life, so I'm no stranger to it.

However regarding the topic itself, I wouldn't be living in Thailand if I wasn't married to a Thai, neither would I choose to. I actually meet my wife outside of the country and became 'entangled' with her first, the country came later when things got a bit fretful in Egypt where we were living.

But I have no regrets. I prefer being in a relationship and ours is working quite well. 

You are correct but thats because guys let women run them. You don't have to agree to pay a women anything. You get what you settle for. 

• Sad 3

4 hours ago, bignok said:

What are the pros and cons of both? Does location make a big difference? Is being single on Samui way better than Chiang Mai or Nakhon Nowwhere? Could you shag your way across small cities without using bargirls?

To answer you're question to the heading: I believe attached, otherwise you could find yourself spending too much time on forums, no names mentioned ????

Really you want to know the pros and cons. As for shagging across small cities, why bother, your partner should accommodate you at least 3 times a week, and when it's that time of the month, you can go up the road if you like a bit on the side.

You have this thing for bar girls don't you, been bitten have you ????

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, 4MyEgo said:

To answer you're question to the heading: I believe attached, otherwise you could find yourself spending too much time on forums, no names mentioned ????

Really you want to know the pros and cons. As for shagging across small cities, why bother, your partner should accommodate you at least 3 times a week, and when it's that time of the month, you can go up the road if you like a bit on the side.

You have this thing for bar girls don't you, been bitten have you ????

Not my cup of tea. Guys on here admit to using bargirls. Why pretend otherwise? Of course it exists. Or we can just pretend otherwise if it makes you feel better. If you are sensitive about it sorry about that. 

• Sad 1