Is it better to be single or attached in Thailand?

bignok

Either has worked fine for me, here/TH or the USA.   Seems I enjoy being attached, since in a relationship more than not.  Really enjoyed my single time also.  

If not happy, I move along quite fast to the next one/relationship.  Not a patient person with people.  Too many others out there will help you be happy, instead of enjoying seeing you unhappy.

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

So, it took two of you to discover that a girl who openly works in the business, works in the business... you are quite the sleuth... he had a similar issue w/a masseuse a couple of months ago... he discovered that his masseuse, was working as a masseuse... 

Columbo

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

So, it took two of you to discover that a girl who openly works in the business, works in the business... you are quite the sleuth... he had a similar issue w/a masseuse a couple of months ago... he discovered that his masseuse, was working as a masseuse... 

plenty of women have worked in bar and massage shops become a girlfriend and don't still work, even you should know that

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

plenty of women have worked in bar and massage shops become a girlfriend and don't still work, even you should know that

Some work smarter and more efficient than others be it a bar girl or housewife.

I would still reckon bar  and a housewife position as work. 

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

of course I know that and could care less. So what? you feel a need to provide a service of becoming an undercover spy? The girl is working - why do you want to get involved? If this guy can't figure out for himself that a working girl is a working girl - I think he needs more help than she does... 

of course, you will never fall for that - you are too afraid to experience life... 

38 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

of course I know that and could care less. So what? you feel a need to provide a service of becoming an undercover spy? The girl is working - why do you want to get involved? If this guy can't figure out for himself that a working girl is a working girl - I think he needs more help than she does... 

of course, you will never fall for that - you are too afraid to experience life... 

Usual drivel