Gordon Ramsay’s group set to open 14 restaurants in Thailand

webfact

5 hours ago, Trippy said:

Great news!

If I ever want to spend 5,000 on a meal, and still be hungry when I leave I'll know where to go. 

Then you do it the Thai way, go 200 yards down the road and have a 50-baht bowl of noddle's, I can recommend a bowl of But- Mee -Mo-Hang, egg noddle with pork and no soup.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. 
Do you know how difficult it is to be awarded even one Michelin star? GR has 17. 
Just stick to your Pad Thai and your burgers. That’s your lane. 

100% agree…,

On semi-scripted TV GR comes across as a total pr!ck…

… repots are that in private he’s great…

What is undeniable is his excellence as a chef…

…predictably we just have the usual fools making twits of themselves in this thread… 

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You repeatedly highlight how minute your knowledge base is. 

He (GR) trained under Marco Pierre White, & has since trained numerous chefs….   He creates the dishes, the menus… Gordon Ramsay’s finger-print is all over his business (no pun intended)… 

Gordon Murray didn’t personally build the Mclaren F1…, 

I know all of that. You just posted common knowledge and pretended to be clever but highlighted how gullible you are. These top restaurants are wanks. It is just pretty food that tastes slightly better than a steak you can cook at home.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, johnnybangkok said:

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. 
Do you know how difficult it is to be awarded even one Michelin star? GR has 17. 
Just stick to your Pad Thai and your burgers. That’s your lane. 

Think it has dropped down to 7. All a <deleted> though. Just pretentious toffs giving out make believe stars.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bignok said:

I know all of that. You just posted common knowledge and pretended to be clever but highlighted how gullible you are. 

Of course common knowledge…

I simply figured you were that far outside of everyday reality and lacked such information - that was not a measure of the opinion I have of my basic knowledge, but a measure of my opinion of your flaws. 

1 hour ago, bignok said:

These top restaurants are wanks. It is just pretty food that tastes slightly better than a steak you can cook at home.

These Michelin stared chefs have been fooling the world with food marginally better than you can do at home eh ????  But they can’t fool bignok !!! 
love it… you are hilarious in a very ‘laugh at way’…

I suspect you couldn’t tell an A7 Matsusaka from a KU steak.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Of course common knowledge…

I simply figured you were that far outside of everyday reality and lacked such information - that was not a measure of the opinion I have of my basic knowledge, but a measure of my opinion of your flaws. 

These Michelin stared chefs have been fooling the world with food marginally better than you can do at home eh ????  But they can’t fool bignok !!! 
love it… you are hilarious in a very ‘laugh at way’…

I suspect you couldn’t tell an A7 Matsusaka from a KU steak.

I bet he couldn't even make a cup of tea.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If it meant that much to you , showing that you know something, I suppose it was worth it  , I think that you will sleep well and content tonight with Gordans name blazing across your imagination 

It's in the title pal, can ye no read?

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I’m wondering if you should swear more in your posts to add extra intelligence…

<deleted><deleted><deleted><deleted><deleted><deleted><deleted>. Gives us a far more interesting read than the rest of your ridiculous bumf !!! 

You're talking to a simpleton who thinks that parmesan cheese smells like vomit. Stop wasting your time with spare parts.

QED

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Yes, I didn't really think that it was important , I did have other more important things going on in my life , I have some milk in the fridge and I needed to check when the use by date is , I think that its next Wednesday 

I hope it is almond milk :tongue:

14 hours ago, webfact said:

On the Mall’s ground floor, will be Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, a stylish and sophisticated, yet approachable all-day dining restaurant and bar. The menu features Gordon Ramsay classics including Beef Wellington, Fish & Chips and must have sides like Gordon’s delicious Macaroni cheese, as well as the world-famous Gordon Ramsay Sticky Toffee Pudding.

Somewhere for the hi-so's to hang-out and do nothing while parking their Gucci bags.