Phumtham welcomes convicted former PM Thaksin as PM’s chief advisor

snoop1130

8 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

advisor on what??? how to escape being persecuted, run/hide from justice   555

Yeah them persecuted billionaires, brings a tear to my eye's when all he want's is to see the grandkid's, blah, blah, blah....

Edited by mark131v
  • Haha 2

I guess the guys at the top are thinking "hey, if we buy out the red and control the yellow, then the country will be stable, right?"

but already before the election half the red's electorate figured out they were sellouts, I guess by now the orange voter base has probably doubled.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, mark131v said:

Nah mate, the army and their minions ain't safe to run a bath they are a complete and utter waste of oxygen, in a vulgar way of expression the best part of them ran down their mothers leg and left a nasty stain on the mattress

The problem here to my mind is the mind boggling hypocrisy and the open corruption in plain sight for anybody to see. At least in the past they tried to hide it now they just don't care, the complete disdain for the rule of law and their people is scary...

But, you are not in farangland now, and look at the stick politicians are getting there........????

Burma is not far away, we are surrounded by communist countries here, I think things are a tad better here, even with their way of doing things...????

Just now, transam said:

But, you are not in farangland now, and look at the stick politicians are getting there........????

Burma is not far away, we are surrounded by communist countries here, I think things are a tad better here, even with their way of doing things...????

True mate but two wrong's don't make a right and open corruption and hypocrisy tend to trigger me....

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, mark131v said:
4 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, it was not. The usual interpretation of "rape" when not qualified, is rape.

Let's break it down, how can you PHYSICALLY rape a country??? you cannot!

There's nothing that needs breaking down, the poster to whom I responded wrote this...

"With money you can rape, murder, steel biillions from your own thai people...".   No mention of raping a country as you seem to want to claim.  By the way, a country can't be murdered, either, so that confirms that he wasn't referring to Thailand, he was suggesting that Thaksin raped and murdered.  He didn't as far as any of us know.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There's nothing that needs breaking down, the poster wrote this...

"With money you can rape, murder, steel biillions from your own thai people...".   No mention of raping a country as you seem to want to claim.

I am pretty sure with all the past and present shady goings on that with enough dosh you can indeed commit physical rape in Thailand after all murder and disappearing people happen on a fairly routine basis, clear enough for you!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, mark131v said:

True can't argue with that we are all entitled to an opinion, whether it's right or wrong is always debateable...

No, it is not debatable but it can be disagreed with.  By definition, an opinion cannot be wrong, it's a subjective opinion!   If an opinion is stated to be an objective fact, that's when it becomes debatable.

4 minutes ago, mark131v said:
8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

There's nothing that needs breaking down, the poster wrote this...

"With money you can rape, murder, steel biillions from your own thai people...".   No mention of raping a country as you seem to want to claim.

Expand  

I am pretty sure with all the past and present shady goings on that with enough dosh you can indeed commit physical rape in Thailand after all murder and disappearing people happen on a fairly routine basis, clear enough for you!

No, that's not clear enough, that's complete b0llocks in the context of my response to that poster who claimed that Thaksin was a rapist and a murderer.  He is not.

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No, that's not clear enough, that's complete b0llocks in the context of my response to that poster who claimed that Thaksin was a rapist and a murderer.  He is not.

Scouse you are getting a bit pedantic now and yes opinions are like <deleted> and yes you can believe yours is right and mines wrong, I shan't lose any sleep over it!  ttfn

• Haha 2

You mean shadow PM.

Thaksin no doubt funded this campaign, paying off everyone they needed to get the guy into office.

He's back everyone and so is the massive corruption.

But frankly, Thaksin running the country could be what Thailand needs. The leadership has been poor since he left. 

Maybe the country will run more smoothly now.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, chickenslegs said:

Not this time. Somebody of great influence has stepped in, and nobody will defy him (IMHO).

I kind of agree. But if the Shinawatras start another great plunder of the nation, it could happen again. If they keep their corruption to the "normal " level, the military will probably stay in their barracks. I hope Square face takes guidance from his religion, and stays on the middle path of corruption, not too little, and too much. 

Thaksin re-enters Thailand a month ago. Within 24 hours, he has himself moved to a luxury suite at the hospital. Within 10 days, he has his sentence reduced by 90% by the big guy before his opposition could even get their pants up from around their ankles. Written in the Royal Gazette decree is a line about requiring specialized medical care due to "age" which sets the table to keep him in his luxury suite.

Also written in the decree is a passage to the effect that  "Thaksin had worked to benefit the country and was loyal to the monarchy, and could use his knowledge and abilities to help the nation and its people...." which sets the table for reinserting him into the government decision making apparatus. By Christmas, an end of year royal pardon spree likely removes the remaining 8 months of the sentence and eliminates the criminal record so that he can fully "use his knowledge and abilities to help the nation and its people".

He game-planned this masterfully

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1