McCarthy vows to strip Ukraine money from Pentagon bill after Greene ‘no’ vote

Social Media

7 minutes ago, impulse said:

The polite term is "lefties".  You'll never hear or read me referring to them in that derogatory way.  You racist...

I'm trying to use words you'd relate to in order to draw a comparison that makes your assertion look as ridiculous as it is.

Even more ridiculous is characterising politics as racism. Did you post in the wrong thread?

Edited by ozimoron
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

But that's what lefties do.  They scream racism every time they disagree with someone.  Just wanted you to feel at home.

You still haven't answered my question about the last time you actually met a MAGA person or darkened the shore of the USA.  Or are you relying on the MSM for your characterization of MAGA?

A person in a MAGA  hat. Non existent in Thailand. I have never been to the US. I understand that many MAGA people there are deeply racist. Is that true?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I understand that many MAGA people there are deeply racist. Is that true?

Not the ones I knew.  But they are anti-crime.  Which seems to be construed as racist by lefties.    I'm against criminals, so I must be against black people, (obviously because black people are criminals).  And that, itself is racist.  But lefties don't see it that way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

Not the ones I knew.  But they are anti-crime.  Which seems to be construed as racist by lefties.    I'm against criminals, so I must be against black people, (obviously because black people are criminals).  And that, itself is racist.  But lefties don't see it that way.

And yet all those anti crime crusaders in MAGA hats were rioting in and ransacking the Capitol? How does that compute?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

You mean the ones that had gub'ment issued haircuts and earbuds and all wore the same khaki pants?

Never would have happened had the DOJ cracked down during the summer of love and mostly peaceful city burnings.  Dems even raised money to bail out the looters and burners.  Not hard to imagine that emboldened bad behavior on Jan6.

Don't you think it's strange that a grandmother who simply walked through a door held open by a cop got more prison time than someone who burned down a city block during the summer of love?  Or that cops who restrained a drug addled criminal (Floyd) while he died with a lethal dose of fentanyl in him got sent to prison, while a capital police officer who shot an unarmed woman (Babbitt) wasn't even investigated?

Don't even get me started on how Pelosi made Jan6 happen, deliberately.  By refusing Trump's offer of Nat'l Guard protection.  Because for her cause, Jan6 had to happen.

It did happen and was all those MAGA anti crime vigilantes you support. You can't blame someone else for their actions and now they have decades to think long and hard about it.

That Babbit's killing was not investigated is a flagrant lie. That would be an impossibility.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

You mean the ones that had gub'ment issued haircuts and earbuds and all wore the same khaki pants?

Never would have happened had the DOJ cracked down during the summer of love and mostly peaceful city burnings.  Dems even raised money to bail out the looters and burners.  Not hard to imagine that emboldened bad behavior on Jan6.

Don't you think it's strange that a grandmother who simply walked through a door held open by a cop got more prison time than someone who burned down a city block during the summer of love?  Or that cops who restrained a drug addled criminal (Floyd) while he died with a lethal dose of fentanyl in him got sent to prison, while a capital police officer who shot an unarmed woman (Babbitt) wasn't even investigated?

Don't even get me started on how Pelosi made Jan6 happen, deliberately.  By refusing Trump's offer of Nat'l Guard protection.  Because for her cause, Jan6 had to happen.

Mostly silly rhetorical questions.  The one actual assertion I see here is the claim that  "Pelosi made Jan6 happen, deliberately.  By refusing Trump's offer of Nat'l Guard protection." Got any evidence to support that beyond an assertion made by Donald Trump? Remember, this is the same person who denied he watched the insurrectionists as they invaded the Capitol even though members of his own staff and others present during the event said otherwise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

But that's what lefties do.  They scream racism every time they disagree with someone.  Just wanted you to feel at home.

You still haven't answered my question about the last time you actually met a MAGA person or darkened the shore of the USA.  Or are you relying on the MSM for your characterization of MAGA?

Actually, this post demonstraties what right-wingers like you do. Basically, they post over-the-top generalizations such as "But that's what lefties do.  They scream racism every time they disagree with someone.  Just wanted you to feel at home."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Purdey said:

If only America wasn't a two party system, at least people would have more choice. Like in a democracy.

Agree. It needs preferential voting or ranked voting as Americans call it. It does exist in some states. Without that, they'll never get a decent democracy.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, khunJam said:

The dream of the invidious extremist left. Here’s a test, if anyone thinks it’s a good idea to and wants to abolish all republicans and conservatives from the USA government, then absolutely they are an extremist leftist, as in Xi, Hugo C and the idol C Marx. 
The United States legislative system is the best in the world except for those who want to change it-easily identified here of the anti American freedom gang. 

The United States legislative system is the best in the world

Except it’s not, as was demonstrated by Trump and his cronies who almost managed to overthrow the result of a legitimate election. Why can’t you guys do like most (real, normal) democracies do: one man/woman, one vote. No one has to register to vote, when you turn 18 you’re automatically allowed to vote. It’s really very simple and that is what a democracy is, not that silly system that you have with the electors and the gerrymandering and whatnot.

And maybe you should look up what communist and radical left and such mean before you accuse everyone and their uncle of being a commie or extremist left, just because you happen to disagree with them. Just a suggestion…

• Like 2

On 9/24/2023 at 5:41 AM, impulse said:

I live in a neighborhood in Texas surrounded by guys in MAGA hats and Trump flags in their yards.  They're the guys who were out helping their neighbors that summer when we had 4 tropical storms blow through and flood the whole neighborhood 4 times in a summer.  They're the guys cooking brisket, sausage and fish at the church barbeque.  They're the guys who organize the neighborhood holiday golf cart parades and the Easter egg hunt for the kids.   They're the guys offering the elderly shut-ins rides to go shopping and to get their jabs.

So don't pretend to lecture me about the behavior of MAGA people.  I live with them.  It's especially rich coming from a crowd here, 75% of whom haven't even been to the States since MAGA came into being.

I seriously doubt all of you implications as Trump supporters are losers and never the sort to help the needy. Your claims are so different from the reality of the hatred I'v known of MAGA's. Wishful thinking on your parts at best. I left America because of this hateful Trump supporters.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-became-homebase-white-nationalist-100002032.html

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1