doubt with a girl ( police blacklist )

tontong7

59 minutes ago, edwardandtubs said:

Is there something you're not telling us?

why do you ALWAYS think that we don't tell you everything? What is my goal ? it's anonymous. No, I saw her at the beginning of April, I returned to France in May, and I have had messages from them since August, I have difficulty understanding too.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, scorecard said:

I rather doubt the Thai police or attached agencies have a 'blacklist' (at a national level of a local level) except for foreigners convicted for overstay and not allowed back for a fixed period (1 yr, 3 yrs etc), foreigners convicted of serious criminal offenses, selling / distributing drugs etc. In such cases perhaps there are blacklists maintained by various courts for specific types of charges. 

Further, if there is such a 'blacklist' the cops would be unlikely to add names without some solid proof.

Either ignore the girl or challenge her: tell her that you checked and there is no blacklist, and tell her she doesn't have and evidence that the police would accept and tell her this is the last message / no further discussion and you will now immediately delete her from all your contacts / friends lists etc.

thank you, no I didn't do anything serious as I mentioned. But before posting my post I did some research on Google, and that's where I saw that a blacklist can be established. My question just concerns whether it is possible to be registered there easily like for this story where the girl invents everything, without proof, since it is impossible to find any.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Dont reply just keep it as evidence she' just a nasty piece of <deleted>, your problem was buying her a few drinks and getting to friendly and being your first time here, bye the way they don't like us guys who have been here a long time and can speak Thai, 

They all like to think they have some connections "My brother is a Big policeman" I've heard it all,

I had one threatened to send the army, navy and the air force, send them all at once lets get it over with,

Maybe your mistake was you made her lose Face in the bar, not a good idea in Thailand, you let her get to close in that time, 

ah thank you, finally an answer that serves a few purposes! But is it possible to be blacklisted when you have done nothing serious and without proof? Do the police take bar girls like that at their word without investigations?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Calm down people here are just winding you up, they cant do <deleted> all, yes people get black listed after being charged and convicted for an offence not of the word of some slapper 

thank you very much, that reassures me. No because for me it worries me, I've never been confronted with that, and they can't think of anything better than to play on the situation. So yes, the two who think they are smart are idiots.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, mania said:
You just slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
You don't need to be coy, Roy
Just get yourself free
Hop on the bus, Gus
You don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee
And get yourself free

ah another world champion, you wasted 2 minutes of your time writing your poetry. bye

• Haha 1