South African-Thai Woman Crowned Miss Thailand World 2023

webfact

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Really?

What about hair color? And maybe size?

If I offer a job and I wouldn't employ a 180cm women with white skin and red hair, then that might be racist.

But if I don't want to have someone like that as girlfriend because I prefer cute brown Buriram style, that is just my preference. Most of us have preferences about who we want to date. That doesn't make us racist.

I've been asked why I have a Thai Wife...   my answer, because I'm in Thailand and there was a higher probability that the person I meet is Thai..  

If I were in Brazil, Nigera, India, Japan, Ireland etc... there would higher probability I'd be married to one of those nationalities... had I stayed in the UK, I'd probably be married to a British woman, although because of multiculturalism she could be from any number of ethnic backgrounds.

Attractive is attractive IMO...  obviously I'm not implying that I don't see race because everyone does... but beauty and attractiveness crosses all racial boundaries IMO....   

Edited by richard_smith237

Really?

What about hair color? And maybe size?

If I offer a job and I wouldn't employ a 180cm women with white skin and red hair, then that might be racist.

Then that would be prejudice (not racist)...   Racism is a form of prejudice based on skin colour (race)

But if I don't want to have someone like that as girlfriend because I prefer cute brown Buriram style, that is just my preference. Most of us have preferences about who we want to date. That doesn't make us racist.

Preferences can also be racist...  but, you are not harming anyone by not choosing them as a date, so thats not really discriminatory.

On the other hand, not employing someone because of a specific trait such has hair colour, eye colour, skin colour etc is discriminatory - height and physically fitness is somewhat more of a grey area because some jobs require specific physical attributes, for reasons of safety or simply to do the job at all. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, transam said:

I doubt it............:saai:

As would most because the vast majority of women in Pattaya fall short of the mark or if not well short of the mark but dotted about are one or two that are up there. You have to look though.

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Nothing more beautiful than an Isaan woman, no makeup, no silicone, no plastic nails, just natural beauty

I think you should add a caveat to that dependent on age - god they go downhill fast!

There used to be a saying that if you wanted to know what your wife will look like when she's older - look at her mother.  I'd wager that a hell of a lot of those married to Isaan women (or Thai women in general for that matter) would run a mile if they used that measure ????.

Whilst we of course - only get more handsome with time ????.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

God, she's ugly. 

Nothing more beautiful than an Isaan woman, no makeup, no silicone, no plastic nails, just natural beauty ????

Unfortunately your Isaan farm girls don't get a chance to compete in these upscale beauty contests. It's an expensive endeavour and they need a lot of financial backing to be able to compete.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/3/2023 at 5:27 AM, SAFETY FIRST said:

God, she's ugly. 

Nothing more beautiful than an Isaan woman, no makeup, no silicone, no plastic nails, just natural beauty ????

Perplexing, I thing this girl looks pretty good......most of my trips to Issarn made me believe they all need a good scrub and some nicer clothes!

5 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

but beauty and attractiveness crosses all racial boundaries IMO

I agree.

And personally, I am definitely multi racial. I had "white" western girlfriends. Then later a dark brown girlfriend from Brazil and then Buriram brown girlfriends in Thailand. All relatively short and thin and cute. 

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Perplexing, I thing this girl looks pretty good......most of my trips to Issarn made me believe they all need a good scrub and some nicer clothes!

No, I'm the opposite.

I don't like a Thai chick with makeup on or anything plastic (silicone etc), they look so beautiful naturally.

And I love the way they dress in the village, clothes bought from the local market, skimpy shorts, singlet, flat flip flops on their little feet, bloody beautiful. 

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

Why is it always mixed race contestants that win?  

IMHO they are often more exotic. Sometimes when I see a good looking celebrity in the news, I look up "where she comes from". Many are a mix.

Chanel Iman is one of my favorites. 

large-1665600237-39770977ea5afb670475e65

3 hours ago, Thechook said:

Why is it always mixed race contestants that win?  

If you saw the tall slender Chinese Malay girl that greeted me in a British accent the first time I went to Malaysia, you would understand.

4 hours ago, MangoKorat said:

I think you should add a caveat to that dependent on age - god they go downhill fast!

There used to be a saying that if you wanted to know what your wife will look like when she's older - look at her mother.  I'd wager that a hell of a lot of those married to Isaan women (or Thai women in general for that matter) would run a mile if they used that measure ????.

Whilst we of course - only get more handsome with time ????.

Thai men have a saying about Thai women in general:

Gae reo tai cha.

Age fast die slow.