Modest drinker, no p4p, 60k month. Where can my friend afford live?

sidjameson

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

While I agree with the sentiment, I never managed to find the place where Thai girls who want to live with broke farangs hang out.

If you think that money is the key to women, then money is the key to women…for you. 
Not much different from a woman who depended on her looks and didn’t bother to develop a decent character. 
Money is a bonus….

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, NextG said:

If you think that money is the key to women, then money is the key to women…for you. 
Not much different from a woman who depended on her looks and didn’t bother to develop a decent character. 
Money is a bonus….

How many times have you had free sex with a woman in the past week?

(None of your business = none)

One of the problems with the 'i never pay for sex' crew is their failure to mention they have little or no sex, so are basically dishonest men.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/4/2023 at 6:24 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

I still have the odd bunk-up here and there , I just don't want or need a constant hand holder when I go out 

You would also be saving 50% on all food & drinks. Otherwise, its probably about the same as you would pay eating solo in your home country. That can really add up over time, 3x meals and drinks a day times 30 a month etc.

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

One of the problems with the 'i never pay for sex' crew is their failure to mention they have little or no sex, so are basically dishonest men.

I have a woman next to me right now. 
Not Thai, western. 
Even though you’ve not ever met me, I think you have a good idea that I don’t make things up. 
No need for you to be defensive. We aren’t swimming in the same pool. 

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, NextG said:

I have a woman next to me right now. 
Not Thai, western. 
Even though you’ve not ever met me, I think you have a good idea that I don’t make things up. 
No need for you to be defensive. We aren’t swimming in the same pool. 

How many times did you bang her in the past week. (None of your business =0)

My Brit wife shared my bed for 30 years, but would only have sex 1x a month or less.

Like I said most of the 'i never pay for sex' crew have little on no sex.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

You would also be saving 50% on all food & drinks. Otherwise, its probably about the same as you would pay eating solo in your home country. That can really add up over time, 3x meals and drinks a day times 30 a month etc.

Have you considered that if you have any value at all to a woman that she wouldn’t allow you to live like that. 
I don’t want to eat out three time a day every day. That’s just ridiculous. 
Over the past week, I’ve not even been out to the shops. Everything has been provided for me. That’s love and are. 
It sounds as if you people have know nothing other than transactional relationships. 

• Sad 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

How many times did you bang her in the past week. (None of your business =0)

My Brit wife shared my bed for 30 years, but would only have sex 1x a month or less.

Like I said most of the 'i never pay for sex' crew have little on no sex.

What is wrong with you? You sound sex starved. Of course if your ex kept you at bay, you obviously feel the need to make up for it now. Don’t try to compare your existence with mine. You’ll come off badly. 

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

Have you considered that if you have any value at all to a woman that she wouldn’t allow you to live like that. 
Over the past week, I’ve not even been out to the shops. Everything has been provided for me. That’s love and are. 
It sounds as if you people have know nothing other than transactional relationships. 

I don't see my wife as a servant, I can cook my own (and my son's) food.

In Thailand a guy is expected to pay when a couple goes out.

So your getting fed for free (or going dutch at 50% on the groceries) lucky you, but unusual in Thailand ????

Edited by JimTripper

Just now, BritManToo said:

I don't see my wife as a servant, I can cook my own (and my son's) food.

I also usually cook my own food. I just haven’t been given the chance to do anything. Not even the shopping. I know it’s outside the realm of your understanding and so you try to put an ‘ugly’ spin on it. But it’s all love here. Not transactional. 

• Sad 1

You people.... ????. you are really the go to guy! lol

We live in Pattaya, 2 bed house 10,000 baht, utilities for us are cheap as we only use air con at night. Internet is not that bad. Think this 'friend' could live quite comfortably in Pattaya if they did not go out partying or whoring !

That said, I think life would also depend on what friends overseas status is. If friend has property and a home back in their own country, then life in Thailand would be comfortable as they could basically just spend their money and not need to save anything for emergencies as they could just go home.  if you have no easy home return possible then I would suggest saving as much money as possible each month for later years. Potless say 80 in Thailand would be hard if you could not get any health insurance and not return to homeland

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

So your getting fed for free, lucky you ????

That’s what you think and so that’s how it is for you. 
It’s not what I think. I pay if I want to, not because I have to. 

2 minutes ago, NextG said:

I also usually cook my own food. I just haven’t been given the chance to do anything. Not even the shopping. I know it’s outside the realm of your understanding and so you try to put an ‘ugly’ spin on it. But it’s all love here. Not transactional. 

I prefer sex to love with a woman.

My rabbits provide all the love I need.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

So your getting fed for free (or going dutch at 50% on the groceries) lucky you, but unusual in Thailand ????

You possibly won’t believe it, but quite often the first to buy a gift is the woman. 
She might not have been the first to act, but often they are the first to buy a gift and sometimes the first to buy dinner. 
This is one of the things on which I agree with spidermike007….. take your time. 
Remember the lyrics…. “Wise men say, only fools rush in…”

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Are you a freeloader? It sounds like you're a freeloader????????‍♂️

From your perspective of someone who perhaps knows only transactional relationships, I am not surprised that you would write such a thing. Are your women freeloaders?

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Sounds like he doesn't have sex to me.

Lots of guys with no sex drive, nothing to be ashamed about.

I wish I had no sex drive, it would save me $$$$$$$$$s

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

I’ll give you an example. Stuck in during the pandemic, I decided to look at TF to keep up some level of communication. Got chatting to a teacher there and told her about my penchant for honey. She insisted on obtaining the best forest honey from her local province when she went home to visit her parents. Spent 250 baht on it. This without even meeting her. 
I could give more examples…

Just normal. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Sounds like he doesn't have sex to me.

Lots of guys with no sex drive, nothing to be ashamed about.

I wish I had no sex drive, it would save me $$$$$$$$$s

You won’t ever get it. You want them more than they want you. So you have to beg or pay. 

• Sad 1

Any 65+ guy who says they get laid with a 35 yr old Thai lady because the lady doesn't expect something in return and she's into him is truly oblivious to the facts.   Much like any women in the west would expect.

Edited by EVENKEEL
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, NextG said:

You won’t ever get it. You want them more than they want you. So you have to beg or pay. 

And you don't want them at all apart from for a bit of housework and cooking.

Your mom is usually free, it's sex partners that cost.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

It is abnormal to tell everyone about your sex life , that info is kept private .

Its just the strange guys who tell everyone else about themselves having sex , most of us don't share that info with others 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You live in the UK, no need to tell us you're getting none!

I prefer to keep my personal life private .

Like.....................

* I ave sex with the woman who works in the offy three times a week, on Monday , Thursday and Sunday afternoons when the shop closes , how often to you have a sex* 

????

• Confused 1