Technical help Flight ticket visa application

Hi,

I have a ticket with klm airlines to Bangkok. For the ticket klm just sent me the travel itenery with booking reference in an email.

The problem is there is no file such as a pdf file for example. I need to upload the flight ticket to apply for the visa. Since there is no file then I can not upload anything.

Asking tips or technical advise on how I can make the flight information I was given by klm in my email into a file so I can upload for the visa application?

Edited by wolf66

17 minutes ago, mikem20 said:

I don't know how you read your email but if in a browser on a computer you should be able to open the email and then print the page to a PDF file. In the android Gmail app there is an option to print the email to a PDF file. Then you can upload the email with your visa application.

Thanks i already tried the print option but it doesnt allow me to save to pdf or save at all only gives me the option to print

8 minutes ago, wolf66 said:

Thanks i already tried the print option but it doesnt allow me to save to pdf or save at all only gives me the option to print

As I said I don't know how you are reading your email. But in Chrome browser on Windows computer you can choose print and then in Destination choose Save as PDF. Same in Firefox browser.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

, I will gladly pay more for the privilege of NOT flying with that customer-unfriendly dinosaur

I had not heard of them. 

Decided to check it out.

Seems you have valid concerns.

The attachment is from goggle search "KIM reviews" 

To the OP, suggest you take a screenshot of anything from airline that has your name and flight details. 

Crop and upload for  visa application. 

KLM Royal Dutch Airlines Reviews

97    Bad
TrustScore 1.5 out of 5

Edited by DrJack54
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, mikem20 said:

As I said I don't know how you are reading your email. But in Chrome browser on Windows computer you can choose print and then in Destination choose Save as PDF. Same in Firefox browser.

And Safari / MacOS - a whole bunch of potential conversions.

10 hours ago, edwardandtubs said:

You should be able to get it from the KLM website. I did last time I flew with them.

If your browser really doesn't let you print to pdf then you have a rubbish browser and need to change. Alternatively just press windows key + shift + S and take a screenshot.

Shift+Command+4 with Mac.

KLM are a good airline to book with for visa application purposes. As if you need to show a flight to Thailand from your home country but are staying in a neighbouring country for some time first such as Vietnam or Malaysia. The embassy wants to see a flight from your home country.

With both KLM and Finnair you can pay a bit more for a fully refundable ticket. So its a good way to get the flight ticket to apply for your visa when you are unclear with when you will actually come to Thailand.  

You can ask for the ticket to be refunded on the website and ive always got the refund processed within a few days with no fees involved. So ive always got the same amount back that i paid for the ticket when its been cancelled.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/4/2023 at 11:37 AM, wolf66 said:

The problem is there is no file such as a pdf file for example. I need to upload the flight ticket to apply for the visa. Since there is no file then I can not upload anything.

The Email program will have a print functionality. Select print and change it print to pdf. Instead of printing to paper, it will print to a pdf file. 

On 10/5/2023 at 1:02 AM, wolf66 said:

When you open the print option the default  printer will appear. It is a dropdown and if you click on it you should see other printers installed, there should be a PDF printer available.