ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

46 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

agree not convincing   I whole heartly support Israel  They have had to fight for a right to survive for a long time, people who sit in there own homes safe and call Israel a terrorist state dont really know what they are talking about 

People who wholeheartedly support Israel don't really know what they are talking about.

Palestinians have had to fight for a right to survive for a long time.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Danny Australia said:

I say to that get the hell out of Palestine and let them run their own affairs. No one want to exterminate Jews , enough of this milked out propaganda.

If Israel stops occupation and injustices and invading their neighbors then there is no threat to you at all.

Actually, Israel is the only country on earth without defined borders. Israel is the last occupation on earth. It should and no doubt would end sooner or later albeit hundreds of thousands more lives on both sides will be lost along the way. 

Outed.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, kalasiner said:

People who wholeheartedly support Israel don't really know what they are talking about.

"Accuse the other side of which you are guilty." :Joseph Goebbels.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kalasiner said:

Yes, that's the problem; The West continues to support and arm Israel, not interested that it is a terrorist state causing misery to millions of its inhabitants who  have no civil rights.

Outed

41 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

So what today in London there is a demonstration planned against Israel where Palestinians will be no doubt waving their Hamas flags but we won't be posting it on here. Have to do better Thorgal. How about you go back on your dodgy link sites and tell us its all propaganda from the wests we have links showing locals in Gaza on the beach lol. You'd probably believe that.

As per forum rules you didn't provide any credible link.

As per Jewish tradition there wasn't a funeral or national mourning within 24 hours.

I've discussed this with Jewish friends online and they pointed me this particularity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Orthodox Jews are protesting in Jerusalem and replacing all Israeli flags with Palestinian flags.

I think I'm not the only one that didn't see facts confirmed as promoted by a select group without unbiased and consistent proof...

Dead Hamas commander was freed in 2011 prisoner swap
More on the death of Ali Qadhi, the Hamas commander who led the militant group's attack on southern Israel a week ago.

The Israeli military said that "aircraft killed Ali Qadi, a company commander of the Hamas 'Nukhba' (elite) commando force".

According to the Israel Defense Force, the 37-year-old was one of around 1,000 Palestinian prisoners released in 2011 in exchange for Gilad Shalit, an Israeli soldier who was captured by Hamas.

Source BBC

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Orthodox Jews are protesting in Jerusalem and replacing all Israeli flags with Palestinian flags.

I think I'm not the only one that didn't see facts confirmed as promoted by a select group without unbiased and consistent proof...

Orthodox Jews have Religious beliefs that the Messiah will lead Jews to the land of Israel and create a Country for them.

Orthodox Jews oppose the current Israeli state because it wasn't created by the Messiah .

This has always been their position and it hasn't been caused by the current conflict 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Orthodox Jews have Religious beliefs that the Messiah will lead Jews to the land of Israel and create a Country for them.

Orthodox Jews oppose the current Israeli state because it wasn't created by the Messiah .

This has always been their position and it hasn't been caused by the current conflict 

Beyond that there are Orthodox Jews who are anti Zionist for religious reasons but certainly not all of them.

Keep in mind the importance of Zionism as a political ideology. The dream realized of a national homeland for the Jewish PEOPLE. That includes total atheists who are still Jews.

2 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

I hope this post is not against forum rules.

I earlier posted a link to a youtube video, but the post was deleted.

I recommend to all posters the video of Dr. Gabor Mate speaking  out on Israel and Palestine.

It is an honest and moving appraisal by a Holocaust survivor. 

You are treading on thin ice , reposting deleted material .

You could have some white prosperous coming your way quite soon 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You are treading on thin ice , reposting deleted material .

You could have some white prosperous coming your way quite soon 

Please note and later watch the video....it's worthwhile.

It is not a repost; the 1st was a link and the 2nd a recommendation....I will see.

On the other hand, I would welcome some "prosperous" coming my way !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kalasiner said:

Thank you for your profound and thought-provoking contribution to the discussion.

Tough to make profound and thought provoking contributions to folk whose raison d'etre is generally a hate ridden stew of Islamofascism, The Protocols, Ostara and fashionable so called anti rascist and anticolonial theories seasoned with a soupcon of US hating (thats very fashionable) and Marxism.

Its like a Flat Earth folks party. Dont even think about discussing astronomy with them.

Or even better, it would be like talking to Greta Thunberg about climate

Edited by Yagoda
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kalasiner said:

I believe, not sure, that Sweden and Switzerland had diplomatic relations with Germany throughout WW 2. Did they support Nazism ?

I believe that you're one desperate troll. Most of the countries in the world have relations with Israel. Many governments expressed their support after the Hamas attack. You can pretend reality is different.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, kalasiner said:

There's a difference between the right to fight for freedom, and the deliberate murder of civilians as in the Hamas attack. If, for example, their attack was directed at the IDF bases they stormed, there would be less of a backlash.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Nothing to do with what I posted, why respond to my post with this?

Anyway, nothing new there. Some ultra orthodoxs always do this crap. What does it have to do with anything and why how does it pertain to the topic?

Not expecting you to actually provide a link, source or anything - not your thing.

46 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

I recommend to all posters the video of Dr. Gabor Mate speaking  out on Israel and Palestine.

He is not a Holocaust survivor thats a lie, born in Hungary jan 6 1944!. His maternal grandparents were in a concentration camp, not him. They lie about this to give him more credibility

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, proton said:

He is not a Holocaust survivor thats a lie, born in Hungary jan 6 1944!. His maternal grandparents were in a concentration camp, not him. They lie about this to give him more credibility

It doesn't even matter if he is or isn't. He's just another person airing his point of view. And, unless mistaken, without much first hand experience of the conflict either. Pretty much like most posters on here.

25 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

Excellent honest video, will not be appreciated by a few on here though sadly.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Morch said:

There's a difference between the right to fight for freedom, and the deliberate murder of civilians as in the Hamas attack. If, for example, their attack was directed at the IDF bases they stormed, there would be less of a backlash.

"the deliberate murder of civilians" like the hotel bombing, the murder of the UN monitor and the Deir Yassin massacre which Begin hailed as a "splendid act of conquest" ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

"the deliberate murder of civilians" like the hotel bombing, the murder of the UN monitor and the Deir Yassin massacre which Begin hailed as a "splendid act of conquest" ?

Could you get back to the here and now?

1 minute ago, kalasiner said:

Tu quoque  has been a specialty of certain political stripe since the IMT. 

4 minutes ago, kalasiner said:

Here and now you are avoiding giving me an answer.

That is  not true. I have addressed the same point earlier. This has come up even on a parallel topic. Not quite sure what is it you're after - both sides have their list of sins, grievances etc., both had leaders with dodgy history. You're obsessed with one side, not bothering to reply to points made, and just repeat the bits on a loop.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1