ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Have You, and also "Joe Biden" who said he has seen photographs of this decapitations, now, slaughter, perhaps eventually collateral damage like the children in Gaza, I have no reason alone to hang my head in shame. Humanity itself needs to do the same.   

I belive, The news coming out of reliable sources, as does 99% of the rest of the world,  i dont belive its propaganda. you are young and naive, or a bitter old man who think the world is out to get him and does not trust anybody.Feel sorry for you

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

The words sick and puppy keep coming to me. No idea why.

Pictures were shown, shared and distributed. Many media outlets and websites choose not to publish such gruesome horrors (including, I think, this forum). They can be found though searching the net, changing certain preferences if you have them on. I stopped watching after a while.

Unless you missed it some cases whole families were slaughtered or abducted. In other cases, some survived and some did not. Other cases people were killed on the way to the Gaza Strip. Many options to choose from. As posted earlier, this specific issue seems to either bring out the worse in some posters or maybe attracts the worst posters. Not that important a distinction, perhaps.

To date, I must have missed it, no pictures that I am aware of have appeared in any public arena of decapitated babies, Neither, babies with their throats slit open as sacrificial animals.

We have seen images of infants who have died in this latest conflict with a lot more to come.

Sick puppy relates to all stoic adherents of Christianity, Islam & Judaism who have butchered in the name of race/religion,   

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Was it 1 baby, 2, 3 or more? Were their parents legitimate targets IDF and caught in the crossfire living within close proximity to the worlds largest open prison? 

The Children were on Kibbutz's and Kibbutz members are not..................wait, are you claiming that Children of soldiers are legitimate  targets to be murdered ?

The casualties were not caught in any crossfire , haven't you seen the videos ?

Hamas were walking avouch Kibbutz's and shooting everyone and Kibbutzes often have  communal rooms where all the children are kept

• Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

go ahead, say Israel is a criminal state in Germany. See what happens.

Its illegal to make Anti sematic remarks or deny the Holocaust in Germany .

Germany also has anti discrimination laws, but those laws apply to all .

Although you could probably say that *Israel is a criminal state" , and get away with it

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The Children were on Kibbutz's and Kibbutz members are not..................wait, are you claiming that Children of soldiers are legitimate  targets to be murdered ?

The casualties were not caught in any crossfire , haven't you seen the videos ?

Hamas were walking avouch Kibbutz's and shooting everyone and Kibbutzes often have  communal rooms where all the children are kept

forget it,the guy is a wind up  thinks all this is propaganda and misinformation ( nut job)

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its illegal to make Anti sematic remarks or deny the Holocaust in Germany .

Germany also has anti discrimination laws, but those laws apply to all .

Although you could probably say that *Israel is a criminal state" , and get away with it

get away with it... god, they have invaded gaza and massacred thousands of innocent people yet still denying reality

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

get away with it... god, they have invaded gaza and massacred thousands of innocent people yet still denying reality

Nice subject change there  ????

Make a false statement and when someone asks you to prove your claims..........................change the subject ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

99% of the world is certainly not in unison. I am neither young and being a naif, nor old and bitter.

I am disgusted with our humanity as a whole that again has allowed these senseless acts of violence and genocide to surface.

well you have a lot to learn welcome to humanity,   Heres a thought if you are so disgusted with our humanity go join the babys which you think is misinformation, dont think you would be missed .

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Sleepy is a liar. He has a lot to gain with control of the middle east oil fields. 

Bush had a go too, with an equally unjust war. 

Oh, do tell how the USA will 'gain control of the middle east oil fields' ?

On second thought, don't. It would be more of the same nonsense anyway.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Nice subject change there  ????

Make a false statement and when someone asks you to prove your claims..........................change the subject ????

I proved the claims providing the law and by saying that the law is being used, in daily life, to shut people's mouths. In Europe you can't say a Jew can be a bad person without being looked down as antisemitic.

26 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

To date, I must have missed it, no pictures that I am aware of have appeared in any public arena of decapitated babies, Neither, babies with their throats slit open as sacrificial animals.

We have seen images of infants who have died in this latest conflict with a lot more to come.

Sick puppy relates to all stoic adherents of Christianity, Islam & Judaism who have butchered in the name of race/religion,   

I couldn't care less about what you missed or pretend to miss. And not much respect to the depths you'd go in order so score points on an online forum.

Not all deaths are the same. Minimizing murders is a choice.

Edited by Morch
  • Thumbs Up 2

57 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Was it 1 baby, 2, 3 or more? Were their parents legitimate targets IDF and caught in the crossfire living within close proximity to the worlds largest open prison? 

Did the Hamas force just attack the IDF bases and take some hostages, followed  bythe repressed population who also went through the wire and exacted vengeance for their lost children, brothers, sisters, parents.

How much is propaganda, how much is truth - never the twain will meet

An Eye for an Eye will makes us all blind except for last man standing with impaired vision. 

An Al Jazeera junkee suggesting other info is propaganda. 

Hamas planned in advance to and did target elementary schools and a youth center. Gunning for kids. And yes they did mutilate and behead children. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investigations/top-secret-hamas-documents-show-terrorists-intentionally-targeted-elem-rcna120310

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

For one thing, the area between the Israeli border pass and the southwards is already a battle zone. Unless mistaken, by now most of the populace of the strip is at the south side. There's not much sense in making them cross the battle zone - probably kinda hard to pass with all the destruction meted. Many of these people have dual-citizenship, and Israel will not wish to risk any suicide bombs attack on the pass, or allow Hamas to use such an opportunity for to attack.

I think the powers that be in Israel are aware that international support would eventually dwindle and the trend would change. Their take may be that the complications and risks of that you suggest, outweigh the possible benefits. Considering the international support clock starts ticking the minute the first bomb falls on the Gaza Strip, seems like their priorities using this time are different. It's also a safe bet that even if Israel was to do that, it would be criticized as not solving the whole issue of the currently displaced Gazans, with claims that Israel should provide them shelter and such even.

I think the issue now is more to do with Egypt - both with regard to reassurances it burdened with a flood of refugees, and not be put in a bad light in the Arab World as differentiating between Palestinians and foreigners.

I'm sorry but I  would rate that as a cop out. There will be many non Palestinians who were originally "granted" access to Gaza for reason well justified  by International humanitarian justification that even the extremist Israeli authorities  could not  easily deny.

My  question aligns with the numerous enquiries  being made on behalf of  foreign  entities known to be trapped inside  Gaza who by  no definition are  dual citizens at all !

If  the IDF genuinely intend only to seek and destroy  Hamas agents can they explain the  shelling on southern areas the  Gazans have been instructed to  retreat to?

The Rafah crossing  was closed by admitted Israeli shelling. The evidence of actions that supports the genocidal intent of Israel is accumulating  almost  hourly  now.

While the bias of propaganda will sadly taint reports the statistics indicate  60% of deaths in Gaza to date have been  women and children. Even if that is an exaggeration  it remains a fact that these are civilian victims of a bombing and shelling campaign in equal  inhumane retaliation to the (reported ? ) impact of the gross Hamas  assault. Intentional or not that mirrors the horrors of the ethnic cleansing Israel perpetrated on the Palestinians who plus ensuing generations have been  enclaved in the Gaza strip ever since

Two wrongs do not make a right. While Israelis may be being "justifiably" incensed to a renewed  distraction from Netanyahu's historic record of gross corruption unfortunately the potential for a wider conflagration involving several Muslim countries who feel both genuine core Islamic compulsion to confront Israel is being genuinely considered .

As the US  has found military resistance and capacity in surrounding territories is not so easily overcome. While Hamas may have some sympathies it is Hezbollah that commands a more serious capacity and support that threatens demonstration.

The threat of exterminational ( is that  not  word ? ) conflicts are currently expanding in potential driven by the basic ignorance of irrational emotional subscription to the dictate of  politically  endowed social psychopaths.

TWIF'd

expanding in potential

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Deflecting again, blaming the victims again. Classy.

Some Israeli families call PM Netanyahu a "traitor", because there was insufficient security for the settlers and soldiers.

To leave Gaza like Hamas did is impossible.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/video/israeli-protestors-call-pm-netanyahu-traitor-103982146 

• Like 1