ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

14 minutes ago, Morch said:

Netanyahu' social media team often fails like that. Nothing new. Like Trump, Netanyahu surrounds himself with the 'best' people. Loyalty more important than abilities and skills. Most of his cabinet appointments similar.

I agree with you.

I witness this lack of abilities and skills of the Netanyahu social media team that you just mentioned everyday.

12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What more bizarre is that so many believed Hamas that there were 800 killed by a bomb from Israel, just minutes after it happened

The initial number reported killed was between 300-500 my understanding is the final total is 471

Canon Richard Sewell, the dean of St George's College in Jerusalem, told the BBC that about 1,000 displaced people were sheltering in the courtyard when it was hit, and about 600 patients and staff were inside the building. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67144061

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

The initial number reported killed was between 300-500 my understanding is the final total is 471

Canon Richard Sewell, the dean of St George's College in Jerusalem, told the BBC that about 1,000 displaced people were sheltering in the courtyard when it was hit, and about 600 patients and staff were inside the building. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67144061

You missed my link, 800. Hamas was spreading many lies that they walked back.

US Intelligence Estimates 100-300 Killed In Gaza Hospital Strike

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Thorgal said:

Army expert Lt. General Mark Hartley his testimony is not in line with the 2 Hamas Operatives audio tape provided by the IDF (see page 97 at the bottom from @BKK Brian).

Do you accept the audio tape is real?

1. The IDF did record Hamas.

2. The Hamas operatives are not lying.

Yes or no.

Then we can address other points.

2 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

To note that the 1.000 refugees from Gaza-North is actually are minimum figure.

The highest peak of refugees was 5.000 to 6.000 refugees from Gaza-North but they have been divided earlier to 17/10 to other "safe" locations.

The 1.000 refugees from Gaza-North were sleeping on the 2 separated gardens of the parking lot of the hospital. As per Muslim customs/culture there was one garden for all men together and the other garden for women and children only. More people were also sleeping during the blast alongside the parking (can be seen with the mattresses) and in the Church on the same compound.

Huge coincidence : the 2 gardens are separated with a path/road where the impact of the blast is located. 

- the supposed Hamas misfire could not have been located in a worst place

- JDAM accuracy is +90% within radius of 3 m as per GPS coordinates

The hospital has only 80 beds and the main building is only used for medical care.

3 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

bizarre again there are only 5 posts on this forum that have 800 in the content and none of them provide a media link where 800 is mentioned

This is a media link:

image.png.589c3ddd4383e301856e120866e1a727.png

I could have added that the a senior European intelligence source estimates only 50 killed

Now I already know your love of the term bizarre, try something else..........

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

To note that the 1.000 refugees from Gaza-North is actually are minimum figure.

The highest peak of refugees was 5.000 to 6.000 refugees from Gaza-North but they have been divided earlier to 17/10 to other "safe" locations.

The 1.000 refugees from Gaza-North were sleeping on the 2 separated gardens of the parking lot of the hospital. As per Muslim customs/culture there was one garden for all men together and the other garden for women and children only. More people were also sleeping during the blast alongside the parking (can be seen with the mattresses) and in the Church on the same compound.

Huge coincidence : the 2 gardens are separated with a path/road where the impact of the blast is located. 

- the supposed Hamas misfire could not have been located in a worst place

- JDAM accuracy is +90% within radius of 3 m as per GPS coordinates

The hospital has only 80 beds and the main building is only used for medical care.

The Hospital was hit last Saturday

I’ve been speaking to Canon Richard Sewell who is Dean of St George’s College - one of the Anglican Church’s top figures in Jerusalem.

He says church officials understand that around 6,000 displaced people were sheltering in the hospital courtyard by the end of last week. The hospital says it was first hit by an Israeli airstrike on Saturday.

That strike injured four people, after which around 5,000 people left the courtyard - leaving around 1,000 remaining there.

20:06 17 Oct

Al Ahli hospital 'totally independent' of Gaza political factions

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67119233

So yes before last Saturday there was 6,000 displaced people were sheltering in the hospital courtyard but after the 1st airstrike 5,000 moved to other locations

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ThaiFelix said:

IDF just announced they have green light for ground invasion of Gaza.  This will be a very different style of war door to door not US style shooting from a protected distance, but hand to hand.  This is exactly what Hamas planned and have been preparing for months.  This is viet cong style guerrila fighting.  The same fighting where peasants defeat supposed superpowers. Those poor kids in khaki will be dropping like flies if they dont run away first.  The biggest threat is that Hamas have nothing to lose.

Link to first statement? Maybe missed it but haven't seen on local media.

9 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

This is a media link:

image.png.589c3ddd4383e301856e120866e1a727.png

I could have added that the a senior European intelligence source estimates only 50 killed

Now I already know your love of the term bizarre, try something else..........

Its only Israel media outlets that are using the 50 killed from an unamed senior European intelligence source 

Its similar to

Israeli Ambassador To U.K. Says There's 'No Humanitarian Crisis' In Gaza

https://news.yahoo.com/israeli-ambassador-u-k-says-145031385.html

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

32 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Since the damage from the failed rocket was mostly heat related (the cars are burned but not crumpled from a blast), most people in the parking lot would have been incinerated - there would have been charred skeletons all over.

And since the rocket hit at 19.00, not too many people would have been sleeping.

Not to mention, the rocket was falling slowly (200 km/h) from altitude, giving some people time to get away from Ground Zero. A misfiring rocket over your head is definitely noticeable.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, rabas said:

Do you accept the audio tape is real?

1. The IDF did record Hamas.

2. The Hamas operatives are not lying.

Yes or no.

Then we can address other points.

Please check my previous post in which my facts have been given.

The US Lt. Gen. as CNN analyst could not provide corroborative evidence to the IDF audio tape.

Basic mechanics and physics law have also been contradicted (violated). The limited radius between the (boomerang)-rocket launcher and the place of impact is impossible to achieve with the velocity of the rocket and the height of pulverization seen on the live video footage.

Case closed for me. 

Thanks.

Edited by Thorgal
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Its only Israel media outlets that are using the 50 killed from an unamed senior European intelligence source 

Its similar to

Israeli Ambassador To U.K. Says There's 'No Humanitarian Crisis' In Gaza

https://news.yahoo.com/israeli-ambassador-u-k-says-145031385.html

You're not doing very well here are you, you never followed my link again, its originally from AFP via https://www.barrons.com/news/us-intelligence-estimates-100-300-killed-in-gaza-hospital-strike-ed29fb1b

Another clarification for you while I'm here. The US estimate is at low end of the 100-to-300 spectrum.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Since the damage from the failed rocket was mostly heat related (the cars are burned but not crumpled from a blast), most people in the parking lot would have been incinerated - there would have been charred skeletons all over.

And since the rocket hit at 19.00, not too many people would have been sleeping.

Not to mention, the rocket was falling slowly (200 km/h) from altitude, giving some people time to get away from Ground Zero. A misfiring rocket over your head is definitely noticeable.

I don't think the time makes any difference  these people are displaced nowhere to go 

pointless popping out to a restaurant that doesn't have any food or water

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

You're not doing very well here are you, you never followed my link again, its originally from AFP via https://www.barrons.com/news/us-intelligence-estimates-100-300-killed-in-gaza-hospital-strike-ed29fb1b

Another clarification for you while I'm here. The US estimate is at low end of the 100-to-300 spectrum.

Who cares what the US estimate are they on the ground are they counting bodies simply answer is NO

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

Please check my previous post in which my fact have been given.

The US Lt. Gen. as CNN analyst could not provide corroborative evidence to the IDF audio tape.

Basic mechanics and physics law have also been contradicted (violated). The limited radius between the (boomerang)-rocket launcher and the place of impact is impossible to achieve with the velocity of the rocket and the height of pulverization seen on the live video footage.

Case closed for me. 

Thanks.

So you post the recording between two supposed Hamas operatives as corroboration of your already disproved theories.

When asked directly if you think it is real, you deflect and refuse to answer.

May the court enter into the record...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

Who cares what the US estimate are they on the ground are they counting bodies simply answer is NO

Lets wind back a little first before you deflect, you claimed that only Israel media was reporting that a senior European intelligence source said only 50 were killed. That is not true, it was AFP, do you accept that?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

The Hospital was hit last Saturday

I’ve been speaking to Canon Richard Sewell who is Dean of St George’s College - one of the Anglican Church’s top figures in Jerusalem.

He says church officials understand that around 6,000 displaced people were sheltering in the hospital courtyard by the end of last week. The hospital says it was first hit by an Israeli airstrike on Saturday.

That strike injured four people, after which around 5,000 people left the courtyard - leaving around 1,000 remaining there.

20:06 17 Oct

Al Ahli hospital 'totally independent' of Gaza political factions

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67119233

So yes before last Saturday there was 6,000 displaced people were sheltering in the hospital courtyard but after the 1st airstrike 5,000 moved to other locations

Thanks for your input. Really appreciated.

I saw these same figures (1.000 and 6.000) from the French Roman Catholic media. (I will try to find it back). It also said that the hospital vicinity was also bombed by IDF previously after 7th of October. The house of the Hospital director was hit.

Oldest Church in Gaza dating from 1160 (Built by Crusaders) has been completely destroyed yesterday by IDF bombing. The church was under Greek Orthodox supervision. Here again : many casualties with refugees from Gaza-North.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12651567/Gaza-Greek-Orthodox-hit-Hamas-Israel.html

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

I don't think the time makes any difference  these people are displaced nowhere to go 

pointless popping out to a restaurant that doesn't have any food or water

Same with hospitals. The hospitals from Gaza-North can't be logistically moved to the south of Gaza.

You need empty receiving hospitals, special equipped ambulances and dedicated medic teams, etc...

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Lets wind back a little first before you deflect, you claimed that only Israel media was reporting that a senior European intelligence source said only 50 were killed. That is not true, it was AFP, do you accept that?

A senior European intelligence source tells AFP that he believes a maximum of 50 people were killed in the blast at the Al-Ahli Hospital in Gaza on Tuesday.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/european-intelligence-source-tells-afp-a-maximum-of-50-killed-in-gaza-hospital/

• Like 1
  • Confused 1