ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

As I've said : you've removed a part of my 1st quote as reply and added a strange quote from my link to suppose that I came foreward with 2 different opinions.

And now you try to pressurize me to explain myself?

Again, this was my quote to reply on your reply as being off topic.

"Biden has 54% his own US people who's against this ME war (latest polls) is also off topic?"

note : if you took off parts of my quote and/or added parts that I've never quoted with your own interpretation/speculation : consider CASE CLOSED as per forum rules.

I provided a link to your full quote I have no need to provide all of it................555

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Channel4 came out with more news about the Baptist Church Hospital bombing and the basic mechanics and physics theory debunked of the boomerang rocket launcher :

Its a 5 minute video presentation, why edit out of context to just 1 min?

https://www.channel4.com/news/who-was-behind-the-gaza-hospital-blast-visual-investigation

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The cemetery boundary starts like +/-25 m from the impact on the parking lot of the hospital.

Still waiting for the link to your video.............

Please explain how the rocket launcher located in the cemetery was  25 meters away which was your claim?

image.png.98bdbc90245e23683dda75c8c020b238.png

Edited by Bkk Brian

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why have you edited your post and added an off topic link from Telegram about Ukraine? 

I've added the official source link because you've asked me.

The link from Telegram proves that I didn't edited the clip from the original Channel4 clip of 5 minutes to the DDgeopolitics clip that I've provided of 1 minute.

I only wanted to promote the basic mechanics and physics against the proposed boomerang rocket-launchers that according to a proposed theory have been positioned at the cemetery at the right side of the hospital. I suspect at least +/- 25 meters from the impact on the parking lot of the hospital.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Yes there is and there is a growing number of notable individuals starting to speak out about the awful Israeli occupation and oppression of Palestinians.

History did not start on October 7th.

Had a forced holiday have we Mojo?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

I've added the official source link because you've asked me.

The link from Telegram proves that I didn't edited the clip from the original Channel4 clip of 5 minutes to the DDgeopolitics clip that I've provided of 1 minute.

I only wanted to promote the basic mechanics and physics against the proposed boomerang rocket-launchers that according to a proposed theory have been positioned at the cemetery at the right side of the hospital. I suspect at least +/- 25 meters from the impact on the parking lot of the hospital.

Stop lying that link contains nothing of the sort, its unsecure and about Ukraine

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Forum rules and moderators at AN require to backup facts.

That's what I did. Some forum member went even that far to send a PM to BBC to disagree...

T

Are you just winding us up and laughing watching us trying to answer you Thorgal? you cant be serious (

o say that these clips came before information was available is pure speculation.

And I said it before: I can't promote false information. Sorry.) 20 mins after the Hospital attack you were posting that israel had targeted and giving out Death figures of 500 and you uploaded a vid from 1 of your reliable sources. Turns out it was false because no 1 had counted the true figures but you pumped out it out anyway, then a few days ago you posted the West is not allowed to demonstrate against Israel in Europe. I posted a video from Leeds of Palestinians demonstrating against Israel you failed to respond your making up stories thinking we believe what your posting.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, rabas said:

Breaking, 12 hrs ago

Army expert Lt. General Mark Hartley provides a complete explanation of the break up and fall of Hamas's errant rocket that fell on the Gaza Hospital parking lot, precisely following Rabas's earlier AN description.

This discredits many of the deflective posts about big craters and giant IDF missiles.

At last a real expert who knows what he's talking about, failed crappy missile from Iran fired by Hamas terrorists hit the hospital. Lets have no more nonsense of claims it was Israel.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

AL Jazeera............................:cheesy:

The Lt. Colonel spokesperson (expert) from IDF on the Aljazeera clip said at 00:35 sec that Aljazeera had live filmed the Hamas rockets and that reporters have to ask questions to Aljazeera...

Just now, Thorgal said:

The Lt. Colonel spokesperson (expert) from IDF on the Aljazeera clip said at 00:35 sec that Aljazeera had live filmed the Hamas rockets and that reporters have to ask questions to Aljazeera...

Yes, the original video that clearly showed the rocket's break up was initially filmed by Al Jazeera. That has now circulated worldwide.

Al Jazeera is now trying to obfuscate that same video by mixing it will irrelevant clips and making up stories. See the video you posted earlier.

• Like 1

How is there a win by bombing the general population? The whole area could be damaged and the opponent, who may not care about civilian deaths or infrastructure, is still in a tunnel somewhere.

Strike teams and covert ops are the way to go for any kind of result. Plus, that leaves out the civilians for the most part.

36 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Are you just winding us up and laughing watching us trying to answer you Thorgal? you cant be serious (

o say that these clips came before information was available is pure speculation.

And I said it before: I can't promote false information. Sorry.) 20 mins after the Hospital attack you were posting that israel had targeted and giving out Death figures of 500 and you uploaded a vid from 1 of your reliable sources. Turns out it was false because no 1 had counted the true figures but you pumped out it out anyway, then a few days ago you posted the West is not allowed to demonstrate against Israel in Europe. I posted a video from Leeds of Palestinians demonstrating against Israel you failed to respond your making up stories thinking we believe what your posting.

I've always backed up with reliable Western (BBC, CNN, Channel$, etc) or ME (Aljazeera) or Russian (RT, Tass) media outlets.

It's true to wait for more feedback before taking conclusions (corroborative evidences).

I didn't obstruct other to tell it was Hamas. Millions of others through protests in the world are also showing their opinions.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, rabas said:

Yes, the original video that clearly showed the rocket's break up was initially filmed by Al Jazeera. That has now circulated worldwide.

Al Jazeera is now trying to obfuscate that same video by mixing it will irrelevant clips and making up stories. See the video you posted earlier.

If you suggest that Aljazeera forged a live clip. please provide facts. You're welcome.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

The only information you promote on these topics is (at least) one of these:

1. Anti Israel.

2. Pro-Palestinian.

3. Anti-American.

4. Pro-Russian.

Sometimes you get lucky and get all four in one dodgy link/post.

Can you give me real facts (instead of generalizations), while staying on topic ?

• Confused 4
  • Haha 1