ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

35 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The recording equipment and the reporter in Tel Aviv was perhaps from Russian news outlet.

Only the Israeli civilians expressed their feelings and ideas in monologues without interference of the Russian reporter...

Nothing biased for me.

Could have been paid actors, some people will believe anything

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If the New York Times has yet to obtain sufficient evidence to reach a definitive conclusion either way, what on earth makes you think you know enough to have reached a definitive conclusion?

Are you idolizing the NYT now?

Did you actually look at the available picture from this morning?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

I don't need to contact your new friend in Amman via your propaganda twitter channel "Brainless Partisans". He's asking for an independent Investigation. Better ask Hamas, they control the area and hospital, they are the ones who have picked up any debris

What did you say : "Brainless Partisans" ? Nobel Prize for "Brainless Partisans" should go over the Atlantic.

How about the US funding of Hamas during Covid that has been used to produce weapons :

17 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

How has Hamas terrorist attack been sponsored so that all these casualties could be avoided is off topic?

Biden has 54% his own US people who's against this ME war (latest polls) is also off topic?

The claim that these funds were used to sponsor the attack is bogus if one considers the timeline.

The story is not verified, probably not nuanced, and is delivered on Fox News by Biden's political rivals. That you treat it as fact, rather as questionable claim, doesn't make it so.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

No I agree with NGO Monitor just one of the three other links I provided:

You don't agree with Amnesty International. 

How about the United Nations, do you disagree with them too?

“Another two million Palestinians live in Gaza, described regularly as an ‘open-air prison’, without adequate access to power, water or health, with a collapsing economy and with no ability to freely travel to the rest of Palestine or the outside world”, he added.

https://news.un.org/en/story/2022/03/1114702

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If the New York Times has yet to obtain sufficient evidence to reach a definitive conclusion either way, what on earth makes you think you know enough to have reached a definitive conclusion?

Same as the UK govt.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

The claim that these funds were used to sponsor the attack is bogus if one considers the timeline.

The story is not verified, probably not nuanced, and is delivered on Fox News by Biden's political rivals. That you treat it as fact, rather as questionable claim, doesn't make it so.

Can you come forward with facts as per forum rules.

All by all, those are 54% of Americans represented in a poll and a US official (senator) that investigated the 30M USD trail till Hamas. Those are facts for me that are vital in a democracy like the US.

Please note that Israel declared war to Palestine according to international laws.

The US didn't declare war on Palestine as far as I know.

So, official lies (not verified and nuanced stories) and war propaganda (sponsor the Hamas attack is bogus) from the US is not applicable as long as they are not declaring war.

Just now, Thorgal said:

Can you come forward with facts as per forum rules.

All by all, those are 54% of Americans represented in a poll and a US official (senator) that investigated the 30M USD trail till Hamas. Those are facts for me that are vital in a democracy like the US.

Please note that Israel declared war to Palestine according to international laws.

The US didn't declare war on Palestine as far as I know.

So, official lies (not verified and nuanced stories) and war propaganda (sponsor the Hamas attack is bogus) from the US is not applicable as long as they are not declaring war.

Stop twisting my words.

I did not say that he lied.

If the transfer of the money occur more than a year ago, it is unlikely it played a role funding the attack.

I don't think even Fox and the Republican Party offer that all of that money went to Hamas.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Biden knows that war time presidents get reelected. A war is the only chance he has of beating Trump, or anyone for that matter. 

Biden is killing the USA, who are experiencing the most corrupt, criminal, anti-American, Godless Democratic government in history.

Agreed !

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No I don't agree with Amnesty, told you that once already:

On February 1, Amnesty International published yet another volume in the litany of copy-paste NGO reports that label Israel as an “apartheid” state. 

"Like many previous NGO publications, Amnesty’s report manipulates and distorts international law, Israeli policy, and events on the ground, as well as denies the Jewish people their right to sovereign equality and self-determination. 

Thus, Amnesty’s report can be considered antisemitic according to the IHRA definition of antisemitism, which notes that: “Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.” 

Likewise, Amnesty’s report criminalizes Israeli laws and practices designed to safeguard Jewish identity – such as the Law of Return – which are enshrined under international law and parallel the practices of many nation-states."

https://www.ngo-monitor.org/reports/amnesty-apartheid-analysis/

As for the UN report we all know that life in Gaza was miserable, didn't help with Hamas using the water pipe infrastructure to make their rockets:

Don't feed him.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Stop twisting my words.

I did not say that he lied.

If the transfer of the money occur more than a year ago, it is unlikely it played a role funding the attack.

I don't think even Fox and the Republican Party offer that all of that money went to Hamas.

No facts, OK.

Case closed.

10 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

But people saying they don't like Biden's handling of the war, is not the same as not supporting the war. You made that part up. 

Thanks, you just made my point.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-favor-continued-support-israel-sour-bidens-performance/story?id=103969016

When did US congress voted to back up the war in Gaza or did president Biden decided on his own? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-favor-continued-support-israel-sour-bidens-performance/story?id=103969016

When did US congress voted to back up the war in Gaza or did president Biden decided on his own? 

You previously made this claim:

Biden has 54% his own US people who's against this ME war (latest polls)

No your confirming that the majority of the United States support Israel in the war against the Islamic militant group Hamas and an additional 29% think the country should be doing even more.

So which is it?

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You previously made this claim:

Biden has 54% his own US people who's against this ME war (latest polls)

No your confirming that the majority of the United States support Israel in the war against the Islamic militant group Hamas and an additional 29% think the country should be doing even more.

So which is it?

First post : 

"Biden has 54% his own US people who's against this ME war (latest polls) is also off topic?"

Where did I post/quote : (Please provide a snippet of my quote with the same words)

"the majority of the United States support Israel in the war against the Islamic militant group Hamas and an additional 29% think the country should be doing even more."

Thanks

note : if you took off parts of my quote and/or added parts that I've never quoted with your own interpretation/speculation : consider CASE CLOSED as per forum rules

Edited by Thorgal

46 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

No I don't agree with Amnesty, told you that once already:

On February 1, Amnesty International published yet another volume in the litany of copy-paste NGO reports that label Israel as an “apartheid” state. 

"Like many previous NGO publications, Amnesty’s report manipulates and distorts international law, Israeli policy, and events on the ground, as well as denies the Jewish people their right to sovereign equality and self-determination. 

Thus, Amnesty’s report can be considered antisemitic according to the IHRA definition of antisemitism, which notes that: “Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavor.” 

Likewise, Amnesty’s report criminalizes Israeli laws and practices designed to safeguard Jewish identity – such as the Law of Return – which are enshrined under international law and parallel the practices of many nation-states."

https://www.ngo-monitor.org/reports/amnesty-apartheid-analysis/

As for the UN report we all know that life in Gaza was miserable, didn't help with Hamas using the water pipe infrastructure to make their rockets:

I know you told me, I was making a statement.

Sorry, your answer is not clear -  do you disagree with the UN?

30 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

The US Congress can't even decide who it's speaker is to be, let alone anything else!

• Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Its in the link you posted..............duh

A plurality of Americans back what the United States is doing to support Israel in the war against the Islamic militant group Hamas and an additional 29% think the country should be doing even more.

Or do you not agree with your own link?

As I've said : you've removed a part of my 1st quote as reply and added a strange quote from my link to suppose that I came foreward with 2 different opinions.

And now you try to pressurize me to explain myself?

Again, this was my quote to reply on your reply as being off topic.

"Biden has 54% his own US people who's against this ME war (latest polls) is also off topic?"

note : if you took off parts of my quote and/or added parts that I've never quoted with your own interpretation/speculation : consider CASE CLOSED as per forum rules.

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I know you told me, I was making a statement.

Sorry, your answer is not clear -  do you disagree with the UN?

If you know I told you why bother to repeat? 

What makes you think I need to make myself clearer to you? Read the UN report and tell me which parts of it you agree with in detail and then come back to me on those points. I'll then go through them one by one with you. Miss out most of the report that deals with the West Bank and East East Jerusalem as this is nothing to do with Gaza. 

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thumbs Up 1