ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Hamas has over reached itself, it buying time now, that's why it released 2 hostages.

The changing sentiment in public opinion and government statements all over the west should give a clear indication.

Of course they're prolonging, the longer Israel is bombing and attacking the better for them.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Hundreds of Thai Muslims who support the Palestinians gathered outside the Embassy of Israel in Bangkok on Saturday to call for peace and to protest against the ongoing violence in the Middle East.

Interesting if they also plan to protest at other involved Embassies regarding the release of Thai hostages. Then again, most Thai workers in Israel are Buddhist.

14 minutes ago, stevenl said:

The changing sentiment in public opinion and government statements all over the west should give a clear indication.

Of course they're prolonging, the longer Israel is bombing and attacking the better for them.

You keep claiming that. It doesn't make it so. Or at least, not an out of the ordinary shift. Today French and Italian leaders visit...

25 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

The government sentiments I'm seeing over the west have not changed and have in fact clearly doubled down their support for Israel, albeit with the added provision to keep within humanitarian laws. 

There you go, an added provision. I see more and more politicians saying 'don't forget the plight of the Palestinians '. Outrage is there, the right of Israel to defend itself as well. But it's slowly changing.

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

There you go, an added provision. I see more and more politicians saying 'don't forget the plight of the Palestinians '. Outrage is there, the right of Israel to defend itself as well. But it's slowly changing.

That's not a new provision, its always been there.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

As I said, it's slowly changing, Hamas is on the way of achieving its goals.

And that's just the west, Russia, China have come out clearly against Israel and the SA peace plan is off the table for the moment.

Wait a few weeks, Israel has just started in Gaza, and the sentiment will have shifted further away from Israel.

Edited by stevenl
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

That's the anti semetic Labour Party for you, 🎶oh Jeremy Corbyn🎶 "another useful idiot for the Hamas terrorists group.🥴

• Confused 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Is being supported by Russia and China a positive thing ?

At world politics level, sure is 

Many here are letting their justified disgust for Hamas clouding their vision.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

That's the anti semetic Labour Party for you, 🎶oh Jeremy Corbyn🎶 "another useful idiot for the Hamas terrorists group.🥴

I'm looking at world politics, not your little England.

• Haha 1

Least anyone forget the utter barbarity and inhumanity of the vile scumbags from the Palestinian government of Gaza … how could any human abduct this helpless young girl.

The sister and remaining family of Rut Hodaya Perez are still desperately waiting for news of her. Rut who is 17 and suffers from myotonic dystrophy, cannot walk or talk and has to be fed through a tube. Her father who was with her when she was abducted from the music festival, is also missing. Her sister, Yamit, says she prays that their father is still alive and with her to take care of her.

Could contain:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You look at what ever fits in with your narrative at the time, it doesn't matter where in the world we are, Hamas are still murderous terrorists and over 50% of the Gazans think that they are wonderful. Think about it!

Since you seem to know my narrative, please share it with me.

• Haha 1