ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 minute ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Great rant, even by your standards. However, I notice you are avoiding the main issue that everyone on this forum is discussing today; the 40 odd minute video that the Israeli authorities screened for over 100 journalists from around the world of the 7th October massacre, causing some of them to weep openly.

You don’t seem at all interested in that …. why is that ?

Terrorists committed acts of terror.

I am not surprised by this.

Give it another 3 - 5 years after this war ends and it will happen again.

What I am avoiding is this thread - it has descended to unimaginable depths of inanity.

Anyone that was posting worthwhile commentary has long departed - no doubt tired of the incessant nonsense.

Are you interested in the Palestinian mothers weeping for their children who continue to be murdered day after day?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

What exactly do you think you and your three buddies are achieving here?

You constantly ignore facts and misrepresent other peoples posts and then pat each other on the back as if your efforts have contributed something of value - they haven't.

Not one of you have contributed anything to this thread that is of value to the reader looking to learn more about this topic

Amen! 

This constant misrepresentation has driven unbiased posters away. I'm tempted to stay away myself due to being called a liar, antisemite, Hamas supporter, etc. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Terrorists committed acts of terror.

I am not surprised by this.

Give it another 3 - 5 years after this war ends and it will happen again.

What I am avoiding is this thread - it has descended to unimaginable depths of inanity.

Anyone that was posting worthwhile commentary has long departed - no doubt tired of the incessant nonsense.

Are you interested in the Palestinian mothers weeping for their children who continue to be murdered day after day?

Here you go .... but you won't read it, or you certainly won't comment on it if you do, will you; you will just continue with your default tactic of answering any question with a question about something else  

https://www.yahoo.com/news/foreign-reporters-burst-tears-during-215231538.html

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

What a breath of fresh air. Wonderful well-written post. Thanks. 

I notice someone left a sad face, which is sad. They are justifying supporting Israel's ongoing massacre by giving each other likes. 

Israel has killed 3x the people Hamas did! it's going to get a lot more.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Here you go .... but you won't read it, or you certainly won't comment on it if you do, will you; you will just continue with your default tactic of answering any question with a question about something else  

I've read multiple articles on this well before you posted a link.

What is there to comment?

Terrorism is terrorism.

It is abhorrent and barbaric, the very purpose of it is to create and spread fear.

Hamas have achieved their aim.

They will do it again in the future if Israel maintains the status quo in the occupied territories.

Let's not forget many the 5000 dead Palestinians also died in terrible pain and agony.

I am sure the leaders of Hamas are just as eager as the Israeli leaders are to show off their dead to garner sympathy or excuse their own crimes.

How to prevent it from happening again is the pressing question.

Keeping Palestinians caged in oppressive inhumane conditions hasn't stopped it.

Periodically murdering thousands of Palestinians hasn't stopped it.

Perhaps it's time to give back the land?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

They are not, it's so sad. 

What is sad is that people like you are so weak minded they have to tell lies about people they disagree with. 

You support hamas/Palestine, and claim to care about dead Israelis, but them you want to claim people that support Israel don't care about Palestinian children. 

You are despicable. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I've read multiple articles on this well before you posted a link.

What is there to comment?

Terrorism is terrorism.

It is abhorrent and barbaric, the very purpose of it is to create and spread fear.

Hamas have achieved their aim.

They will do it again in the future if Israel maintains the status quo in the occupied territories.

Let's not forget many the 5000 dead Palestinians also died in terrible pain and agony.

I am sure the leaders of Hamas are just as eager as the Israeli leaders are to show off their dead to garner sympathy or excuse their own crimes.

How to prevent it from happening again is the pressing question.

Keeping Palestinians caged in oppressive inhumane conditions hasn't stopped it.

Periodically murdering thousands of Palestinians hasn't stopped it.

Perhaps it's time to give back the land?

This 40 minute video was only released yesterday, plenty of undisclosed footage and details in there, so no false, you've not read multiple articles on this.

19 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Amen! 

This constant misrepresentation has driven unbiased posters away. I'm tempted to stay away myself due to being called a liar, antisemite, Hamas supporter, etc. 

OK, You claim that you are not a liar .

You made the claim that Israel has committed war crimes .

So, if that isn't a lie, please state which war crimes Israel has committed 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

I opened it to see myself , first alleged "war crime" as stated 

Article 6(c): Deliberately inflicting on a group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part

• Imposition of a complete siege of the Gaza Strip, totally depriving Gazans of electricity, food and fuel, and tightening even more the existing 16-year-old blockade thereof.[1]

As posted in this thread previously today , an International lawyer has stated that Israel is within its legal right to impose a blockade on Gaza , Israel isn't obliged to supply its enemy with commodities or anything at all .

Israel's blockade of Gaza is legal and isn't a war crime 

• Thumbs Up 1