ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, BarraMarra said:

From the book of Leviticus ( Old Testament ), the passage states " And a man who injures his Countryman as he has done so it shall be done to him " When Hamas has been destroyed Erect the Gallows for the Leaders of Hamas. 

Sounds civilised.

5 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

It was the British who started all of this. What the hell were they thinking, giving away the Arab's land? Even worse, they were (and still are) surrounded by enemies. This is the stupidest place on earth to settle a group of people who are not Muslim. Thinking about who owned the land thousands of years ago is ridiculous. If that were to be the case, then Britain would still expect to run a third of the world - India, parts of Asia, Africa. Christians could also lay claim to Jerusalem - it was run by the Romans after all! 

Most people would argue that being kicked out of your home and never allowed to return is a valid reason for starting a war. That's why European countries support Ukraine, Russia is an invading force. Israel is an invading, and currently occupying force, they have continuously built settlements on stolen land that was promised to be part of the Palestinians state.

They have broken so many laws and committed so many war crimes, yet because the US backs them, nothing can be done about it. The US won't even agree to a ceasefire statement. Pathetic.

Yes, the terrorism that Hamas has committed is unforgivable, but so is the daily terrorism that Israel has subjected these people to over the last few decades. This war didn't just start - it has been going on for decades. Both sides are at fault, and both sides need to sit down and sort this out.

Total fail.

No unequivocal condemnation of the Hamas pogrom. 

Instead the typical Israel demonizing BUT BUT BUT ... 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Pretty much every type there is.

It might be quicker to ask what war crimes Israel hasn't committed.

Easy for people like you who are obsessed with demonizing Israel and failing to see the great things about Israel compared to any other country in that region. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

. All that remains is you and a couple of your buddies awarding each other worthless emojis for incorrectly labelling people antisemitic pro terrorists Nazi worshippers. 

They are labelled that for a reason .

They seem to have a dislike for Jews , they support Hamas and keep mentioning Nazi Germany

There are reasons why some posters think that they are antisemitic pro terrorists Nazi worshippers.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

My obvious issue is how small group here has turned this thread into a juvenile sideshow.

This response of your is a case in point:

You posted lies.

Either deliberately or mistakenly posted lies.

I responded and asked you to verify your claims and......you simply ignore the fact that you have been dishonest in your quest to get a worthless emoji of your internet buddies and post ad hominem nonsense.

You have done this type of thing repeatedly to the other posters here time after time after time until most of those contributing knowledgeable and informative commentary have abandoned this thread. All that remains is you and a couple of your buddies awarding each other worthless emojis for incorrectly labelling people antisemitic pro terrorists Nazi worshippers. 

When the New York Times gets it wrong, they retract and print a correction with an apology.

Try taking leaf out of their book.

I have not done the things that you allege.

And you keep referring to mysterious posters I supposedly wronged. 

Don't think I actually had much part in the whole antisemitism bit - you're obviously confused.'

That you claim things, doesn't make them so.

I don't see you apologizing for anything much, and that would include the insults your hurl at posters when one of your tantrums is on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Total fail.

No unequivocal condemnation of the Hamas pogrom. 

Instead the typical Israel demonizing BUT BUT BUT ... 

The first response to Brickleberry and it is juvenile nonsense.

You could have commented on the wisdom of locating non-muslims in the heart of the muslim world or perhaps explained why it is only Israeli's who have a historical claim to land occupied by others or maybe expressed an opinion on the differences between the Ukraine and Gaza situations......., but no - straight to antisemitism.

🤡🤡🤡

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, Longwood50 said:

It all depends on what date you select to determine whose land it is.  For 9,000 years BC the Jews occupied the land.  An act of WAR changed that when Rome banished the Jews.  The land was not claimed until 1517 when the Ottomans waged war and claimed it.  So again an Act of War changed the ownership of the Land.  That lasted for exactly 400 years until 1917.  The Ottomans backed the Germans in WW1.  Guess what, the Germans lost and Britain obtained the land again as An Act Of War.  So the British have more right to the land than the Ottomans since both obtained the land via a spoil of war and the British more recently than the Ottomans. 

In my opinion the Jews have allowed the Palestinians to occupy that land and unlike the Romans did not level and banish them from the territory.  However, when you start to have a population within that group that includes those that would launch 700 missles into Israel, I don't think it is an uncalled response to hunt down kill all those involved and destroy their weapons of war. 

One can point over centuries to maps being withdrawn and territories belonging to one country versus another.  From a long term historical standpoint the land was Jewish.  From a near term standpoint the Land was ceded to the Jews.  Only for the period from 1517 to 1917 was the land Arab property.  

This has <deleted> all to do with this thread.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I'm sure your buddy appreciates the pat on the back.

Incidentally, still waiting for you to support your claim that Israel has killed a million Palestinians since the 7th. Either support it or admit you were lying. 

1 million Palestinians murdered in less than 2 weeks : that's bold and far away from reality.

Can you explain how you qualify these extra legal bombings from Israel on non combatant civilians?

2 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Al Jazeera has a team of reporters in Gaza.

They've filmed just after the bombing when all the corpses are laying on the parking lot and the gardens and when the medics were trying to make a selection of the wounded.

I've these footages but I can't post them online due to disturbing content + some usual posters would report this as non trustable source because these images have been recorded with cell phones.

Impact of the "pothole" is pointing to SW by the way. The load didn't came down on 90 degrees angle...The rest is speculation and war propaganda which I won't participate. People even were convinced in the beginning that there was no impact/crater....

Again, the pothole is a sinkhole resulting from the drain that runs under it. 

Please note the manhole in the background of the first picture you posted, and that the fact that the paving stones appear to be undisturbed. 

After I called the out, you later posted a picture from a different angle without the manhole. How funny is that? 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

I doubt  many would argue against that.

But the IDF have not "hunted down" . They have relied on non discriminatory air bombardment of civilians .

B.S.

They are bombing Hamas targets.

Hamas uses human shields.

It is not Israel's fault that Hamas cares nothing about their own people. 

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

But the IDF have not "hunted down" . They have relied on non discriminatory air bombardment of civilians .

Israel hasn't done that at all, Israel have targeted Hamas members and installations and they have asked all non combatants to vacate the war zone , so they can coventrate on Hamas members

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Again, the pothole is a sinkhole resulting from the drain that runs under it. 

Please note the manhole in the background of the first picture you posted, and that the fact that the paving stones appear to be undisturbed. 

After I called the out, you later posted a picture from a different angle without the manhole. How funny is that? 

It doesn't matter. To Planet Pallywood, it will always be Israel's fault and facts have nothing to do with it.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

What you call 'non discriminatory' and what it actually means as per war crimes etc, are not the same thing.

Explained numerous time by many posters on recent topics.

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

B.S.

They are bombing Hamas targets.

Hamas uses human shields.

It is not Israel's fault that Hamas cares nothing about their own people. 

Twisted . Convenient. Which is it ? Hamas are  sheltering in  tunnels  or posing as civilians on the ground zero surface?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel hasn't done that at all, Israel have targeted Hamas members and installations and they have asked all non combatants to vacate the war zone , so they can coventrate on Hamas members

Evacuate  to "safety" ?  Joke time

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1