ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Of course there is no one posting here that supports Hamas, especially after Oct 7.  These people throw that out to anyone who disagrees with Israel's inhumane bombing of Gaza. They are too stupid to understand one can criticize both sides, as obviously it takes two to tango. 

Anyone that believes that much of the pro Palestinian response is not about approval of Hamas including the pogrom would make great marks for buying the Brooklyn Bridge.

Edited by Jingthing

Of course there is no one posting here that supports Hamas, especially after Oct 7.  

After horrendous terror attacks , I do feel that immediately after the horrendous terror attacks , people shouldn't speak up on the terrorists cause and side with their reasons for committing the atrocity .

Otherwise it appears that you are defending the terror acts .

The terrorists and terror acts should be kept separate from their cause .

The terror atrocities committed in Israel is one thing and their cause is another thing .

Voicing support of their cause straight after and during a terror attack makes it appear that you are supporting the terrorists actions 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're pushing a false equivalence.

You lack moral clarity.

You don't see the difference between the pogrom in south Israel and Israel going after military targets that tragically have human shields at them which is Hamas policy.

You are acting like a child now. How does the post you quoted lack moral clarity?

You immediately assassinate characters if they don't agree with your biased view on this conflict. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It is my personal opinion and I cannot provide a link to my opinion 

I am not asking for links, I am only asking you to support your position by explaining your thought process. 

You claim there are right-wing members here that support hamas, but you can't name one.

You claim the right-wind in the US are anti-Jew, but you can't name one. 

You have a college degree and generally support the left, correct? 

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Typical deflection. Do you have no compassion for the innocent civilians?

Bait ignored.

You know Hamas expected bombing, they provoked it, they use human shields, thus logically they wanted it 

Why?

Hamas is an Islamist terrorist organization. They don't think like westerners. They want to wipe out Israel and install an Isis like caliphate. They don't care at all about the earthy lives of their own people. They exploit their deaths for propaganda purposes to influence gullible westerners to support them and oppose Israel.

It is completely impossible to negotiate peace with Hamas just as it was with

Isis.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Of course there is no one posting here that supports Hamas, especially after Oct 7.  These people throw that out to anyone who disagrees with Israel's inhumane bombing of Gaza. They are too stupid to understand one can criticize both sides, as obviously it takes two to tango. 

So, you are calling Nick Carter icp a liar for claiming there are such people? 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I am not asking for links, I am only asking you to support your position by explaining your thought process. 

You claim there are right-wing members here that support hamas, but you can't name one.

You claim the right-wind in the US are anti-Jew, but you can't name one. 

You have a college degree and generally support the left, correct? 

I don't want to get into a bickering contest or to be on the receiving end of reported posts , so I would prefer not to name names on here  , but the posters in question always side with the Trump side of the discussions .

I also didn't claim that the "Right wing in the U.S are anti Jew " , you made that bit up, Actually, I didn't even mention the USA at all .

As for your last point/sentence , also incorrect 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're pushing a false equivalence.

You lack moral clarity.

You don't see the difference between the pogrom in south Israel and Israel going after military targets that tragically have human shields at them which is Hamas policy.

Claiming that Israel is only going after military targets is categorically false.

Moral clarity is an American political catchphrase, your bias is clearly evident.

You keep falling into the same trap, who is the worst. You can polish a turd, but a stinky turd it shall remain.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, Morch said:

No, it is not all same same. There are different levels of 'bad'. This is recognized by any legal system and and almost any moral code or religion. So yes, the differences in how people are killed does matter. That's pretty much the justification underlying Guterres's words - that there are laws in place, agreements on what's on and what's not. Where he goes off track is by failing to acknowledge that the same systems do, in fact, differentiate between classes of 'bad'.

I'm not going on about the roots of the conflict. That, relates to the 'not in a vacuum' comment - not my to my post. I'm addressing a current situation, a clear and blatant breach of said rules. I don't think 'we' have to blame  both parties just so that people could pretend all is well and balanced, nor in order to pacify Iran.

Are you really going to argue semantics over who is worse? Grow up. That kind of behavior is what is keeping this conflict going. Get over your bias and contribute something positive.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Claiming that Israel is only going after military targets is categorically false.

Can you produce evidence for that ?

Which targets in Gaza that Israel attacked were NOT military targets ?

(The hospital that got hit by Israel was done accidently )

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Moral clarity is an American political catchphrase, your bias is clearly evident.

You keep falling into the same trap, who is the worst. You can polish a turd, but a stinky turd it shall remain.

Your trap is that you think that Hamas are rational players that think like you do.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you produce evidence for that ?

Which targets in Gaza that Israel attacked were NOT military targets ?

(The hospital that got hit by Israel was done accidently )

The hospital was not hit by Israel. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/8/2023 at 5:00 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. Hamas fighters are attacking on multiple fronts, at least 25. I've been watching it on Al Jazeera. Some Israeli military installations are under attack. Tanks are captured and destroyed. Soldiers taken hostage.

I've been saying for ages that Israel has sown the wind, and now it is reaping the whirlwind. IMO the only thing not known was when the assault would take place.

For too long the Israelis have been attacking Palestinians with impunity, and the present situation has been just a matter of time.

Of course the Americans and the EU are coming out in support of Israel, and overlooking that THEY have been excusing Israel's appalling treatment of Palestinians, so IMO blood is on their hands too.

Seems that Hamas was able to avoid Israeli spies, as it has apparently been a stunning surprise to Israel.

Those guys will fight to the death, as they have nothing to lose. Israel has left them with no other option but revenge attack.

The response has been the usual attacks on civilian population in Gaza that has been under siege for many years, with cowardly air attacks on civilian infrastructure.

One wonders if the West Bank Palestinians will also rebel and take revenge against settlers.

Inevitably, this assault will fail, and the Gazans will pay a terrible price for it. Perhaps netanyahu is happy that now he will have an excuse to invade Gaza and take revenge while the western world washes it's hands and looks the other way. The interesting question is what the Arab nations say or do in response. Hopefully the Saudis will stop their move to normalise relations with Israel, but that may depend on how far Israel goes in revenge.

Just watched Israeli tank crews been taken hostage, and tanks burning. Those soldiers should be afraid that Palestinians will do to them what Israelis have been doing to Palestinians for decades.

Hamas has taken many Israelis hostage and is reportedly holding them in tunnels. They are demanding that all Palestinian prisoners in Israel should be released.

Are you supporting the actions of Hamas ?

Sounds like you are 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Are you really going to argue semantics over who is worse? Grow up. That kind of behavior is what is keeping this conflict going. Get over your bias and contribute something positive.

You're tripping.

What do you think Hamas wants?

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

After horrendous terror attacks , I do feel that immediately after the horrendous terror attacks , people shouldn't speak up on the terrorists cause and side with their reasons for committing the atrocity .

Otherwise it appears that you are defending the terror acts .

The terrorists and terror acts should be kept separate from their cause .

The terror atrocities committed in Israel is one thing and their cause is another thing .

Voicing support of their cause straight after and during a terror attack makes it appear that you are supporting the terrorists actions 

So, you support hamas' horrendous terror attacks, but you feel that immediately after the horrendous terror attacks you should keep quiet about your support for them, pretend to condemn them, and just keep banging on Israel and blaming them for what hamas did. Glad we're clear now. 

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

"Keeping the conflict going".....Do you not understand there is a clean-up operation going on...😂

2 minutes ago, transam said:

"Keeping the conflict going".....Do you not understand there is a clean-up operation going on...😂

Perhaps he naively thinks Israelis can magically go back to south Israel to live in peace without a military campaign to castrate the terrorist Hamas scum.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Thanks 2