ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, you support hamas' horrendous terror attacks, but you feel that immediately after the horrendous terror attacks you should keep quiet about your support for them, pretend to condemn them, and just keep banging on Israel and blaming them for what hamas did. Glad we're clear now. 

No , YOU are clear now , I have no idea what you are trying to say .

If Palestinians commit a horrendous terror attack and the next day you walk around waving Palestinian flags , that may be construed as supporting the terror attacks , if on the other hand you support terrorism, then by all means walk around the next day waving their flags about

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

You're tripping.

What do you think Hamas wants?

I think they want a Palestinian state.

Israel has one already, I think it's high time the Palestinians did. That might temper their more extremist factions. Let's not forget, the far right in Israel openly calls for the death of Arabs, just as Hamas calls for the eradication of the Israeli state. Both are to blame, and both need to talk together. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Can you produce evidence for that ?

Which targets in Gaza that Israel attacked were NOT military targets ?

(The hospital that got hit by Israel was done accidently )

Do you mean a Church whose wall collapsed because Hamas was using it as a shield when they got  bombed by Israel?  That was an accident.

10 minutes ago, transam said:

"Keeping the conflict going".....Do you not understand there is a clean-up operation going on...😂

Ah yes, the clean up operation where they asked all Gazans to move to the south (which is a war crime) to stay safe from bombing, then they go and bomb the south.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Brickleberry said:

Israel has one already, I think it's high time the Palestinians did. That might temper their more extremist factions. Let's not forget, the far right in Israel openly calls for the death of Arabs, just as Hamas calls for the eradication of the Israeli state. Both are to blame, and both need to talk together. 

Have you read *The Israel/ Palestinian conflict for beginners* ?

Its a good book for learning the basics 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Ah yes, the clean up operation where they asked all Gazans to move to the south (which is a war crime) to stay safe from bombing, then they go and bomb the south.

You're there on the ground then.........?........😛

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I don't want to get into a bickering contest or to be on the receiving end of reported posts , so I would prefer not to name names on here  , but the posters in question always side with the Trump side of the discussions .

So only the right-wingers that support Trump. That really narrows it down...

I also didn't claim that the "Right wing in the U.S are anti Jew " , you made that bit up,

Okay, so your claim was that the right-wing the world over that are anti-Jew, got it.

Actually, I didn't even mention the USA at all .

I apologize, I did not realize you were saying the it's right-wingers everywhere that are anti-Jew.

As for your last point/sentence , also incorrect 

I bet.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Okay, so your claim was that the right-wing the world over that are anti-Jew, got it.

I apologize, I did not realize you were saying the it's right-wingers everywhere that are anti-Jew.

I bet.

I guess you haven't lived in Thailand long with this very confrontational posting.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

I bet.

Could you just read my posts properly  , so I don't have to keep repeating myself . 

No,  my claim  wasn't that the Right wing are anti Jew !!!!!!

I never said such a thing .

I did say "The far right oppose Jews" , the Far Right neo Nazi KKK kind of people .

Could you just re-read my post carefully and just quote the things that I posted , rather than making up quotes, thanks 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Now I get you.

You think all Hamas wants is a Palestinian state side by side with Israel.

You are objectively wrong.

No wonder everything you've posted here is completely divorced from facts and reality.

I won't bother to reply to you any more. Total waste of time. 

If you had read my post, you would also note that I said extremist factions in Hamas want the eradication of Israel. Having a two state solution might just temper that extremist faction. The entire world agrees that a two state solution is needed, I'm not being crazy... right?

Don't jump to condemn people just because their view differs from yours. This is how wars drag on for years, no one is willing to listen to each other. Everyone is very happy sitting in their little corner listening to echos of their own opinion.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Brickleberry said:

Don't jump to condemn people just because their view differs from yours. This is how wars drag on for years, no one is willing to listen to each other. Everyone is very happy sitting in their little corner listening to echos of their own opinion.

🙏

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Cutting babies-heads off in front of the parents and then raping them and burning them alive while laughing and taking videos of each other vs bombings is semantics? To the left perhaps. 

Yes, let's open a dialog with people that enjoy raping and murdering children and then brag about it. Surely, we can live in peaceful harmony with them. Maybe is we pay them enough they will let a few more hostages go. 

Your fallacy of misinterpretation starts to be too obvious...

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18448136

https://aseannow.com/topic/1309895-%E2%80%98day-of-rage%E2%80%99-erupts-across-west-bank-after-israeli-forces-attack-refugee-camp/?do=findComment&comment=18447206

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18446205

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Cutting babies-heads off in front of the parents and then raping them and burning them alive while laughing and taking videos of each other vs bombings is semantics? To the left perhaps. 

Yes, let's open a dialog with people that enjoy raping and murdering children and then brag about it. Surely, we can live in peaceful harmony with them. Maybe is we pay them enough they will let a few more hostages go. 

Again, same trap. Savagery is savagery.

If you asked a mother how they feel about their baby being beheaded by Hamas, and then you ask another mother about their baby being burned alive from falling Israeli bombs I'm sure both mothers would be lamenting the loss of their child. Not the manner in which they were killed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Evil is real but too many in the west are living in a fantasy world.

Sometimes war is necessary.

Now is such a time for the state of Israel.

Evil is real, and the West is in peril for forgetting that (telegraph.co.uk)

Evil is real, and the West is in peril for forgetting that

The refusal of so many to see Hamas’s wickedness for what it is speaks to a dangerous moral relativism

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

If you asked a mother how they feel about their baby being beheaded by Hamas, and then you ask another mother about their baby being burned alive from falling Israeli bombs I'm sure both mothers would be lamenting the loss of their child. Not the manner in which they were killed.

The difference being that Hamas deliberately targeted the Israeli  babies , went looking for them with the sole intention of killing them  .

Israel is hunting down those baby killers (in Gaza) and told Palestinians to vacate the area, move their babies out the firing line .

Israel gave the Palestinian kids a chance to survive , that chance wasn't given to the Israeli kids

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The difference being that Hamas deliberately targeted the Israeli  babies , went looking for them with the sole intention of killing them  .

Israel is hunting down those baby killers (in Gaza) and told Palestinians to vacate the area, move their babies out the firing line .

Israel gave the Palestinian kids a chance to survive , that chance wasn't given to the Israeli kids

Is that why they are bombing the area they told them to move to?

"They followed evacuation orders. An Israeli airstrike killed them the next day." 

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/16/middleeast/israel-palestinian-evacuation-orders-invs/index.html

So, to be clear, it is your position that IDF is morally equivalent to hamas, correct?

If you asked a mother how they feel about their baby being beheaded by Hamas,

Beheaded by someone laughing and posting videos of it.

and then you ask another mother about their baby being burned alive from falling Israeli bombs I'm sure both mothers would be lamenting the loss of their child.

I don't doubt that, but you could say the same thing if the baby died in its sleep. 

This is like comparing one guy being robbed verses another guy losing their wallet. Both guys miss the money, the feeling is the same. 

Not the manner in which they were killed.

I am a parent, and I can tell you I would feel differently about the perpetrators of one than the other. 

I'm certain had hamas just bombed Israel and killed 1,400 people, they would have a lot more support than they have now. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Is that why they are bombing the area they told them to move to?

"They followed evacuation orders. An Israeli airstrike killed them the next day." 

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/16/middleeast/israel-palestinian-evacuation-orders-invs/index.html

In your post , it does say that the family were staying in "a city roughly eight miles south of Wadi Gaza and outside the evacuation zone." 

They weren't staying in a safe area

• Thanks 2

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

In your post , it does say that the family were staying in "a city roughly eight miles south of Wadi Gaza and outside the evacuation zone." 

They weren't staying in a safe area

Yes, they were staying in a safe area - outside the evacuation zone means precisely that. They made it to the south.

For your post to be correct, they would have written 'inside' the evacuation zone. If you are inside the place you have been ordered to evacuate, then you are not safe.

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Hamas is not in favor of talks with Israel, peace or sharing the territory. You want to gloss over that, or over the fact that Hamas is widely supported among Palestinians - that's your choice.

As for the 'temper' bit, a few points:

- When de-facto gaining control of the Gaza Strip, Hamas had a choice between developing it, and investing in the futile violence vs. Israel. One guess.

- Given the recent Hamas attack, do you expect Israel to willingly go for a wider scale experiment to test if this was a one off thing?

- This is not America, this is not Europe - this is the ME. Action or inaction that are perceived as weakness invite further attacks.

When the extreme right in Israel carries out something approaching the Hamas attack, it will be a valid point. And no, citing things that happened back in 1948 is not it - both sides were at it back then too.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

No. Israel did not declare all of the South of the Gaza Strip a safe zone, but specific areas of. If you can cite clear examples of civilians being hit within them zones, you just might have a point. Also, it would have to be a targeted attack to qualify as something relevant to what you posted.

On the contrary, Hamas urged the people to stay in their North Gaza homes, and face the attacks. Even tried to block roads etc.

Carry on.