ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

12 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Aren’t you the guy that was declaring that Israel hasn’t committed war crimes because a single lawyer said so?

Surely the UN carries more weight than the young lady lawyer who is the head of the UK Lawyers for Israel group…, don’t you think?

Yes, that's me .

Lawyers are qualified to know the law , that is the subject they study .

How is her age and gender relevant ?

Like, she has no idea what she talking about because shes 31 years old, a female and her Dad was born in Tel Aviv and that proves it is a war crime 🤔?

Can you provide a link where the U.N stated it was a war crime ?

I have asked many times but no one ever answers or replies 

Edited by Nick Carter icp

54 minutes ago, Brickleberry said:

Please read the story. They were 8 miles inside the safe zone.

No, they weren't.

The article is not clear on this.

It was not all the area south of the evacuation zone that was declared a safe zone.

There were specific safe zones designated in the south of Gaza.

Not the same thing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Where / who are the Hamas apologists?

Nothing I’ve read posted here has even comes close enough to be misconstrued as supportive of Hamas.

Let’s do try to be honest please.

Posters who cite 75 years of Israeli occupation etc.

Posters who minimize the Hamas attack.

Posters who deny Hamas's agenda.

Posters who push (implicitly or otherwise) Hamas propaganda and positions.

And so on and so forth.

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Where / who are the Hamas apologists?

Nothing I’ve read posted here has even comes close enough to be misconstrued as supportive of Hamas.

Let’s do try to be honest please.

People who keep falsely  accusing Israel of committing war crimes , whilst ignoring Hamas's real genuine war crimes 

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Cool.

And the people who condemn both Hamas and Israel equally?

Before we move on to another subject , Please can you answer my previous question ?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Before we move on to another subject , Please can you answer my previous question ?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/why-hamas-and-israel-are-both-alleged-to-have-broken-international-rules-of-war#:~:text=LONDON (AP) — Hamas and,fog of war is difficult.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Do I see the word "alleged" in your link ?

An allegation isn't proof of anything , is it .

You claimed that Israel committed a war crime and to show this, you post a link that says they allegedly committed war crime .

An allegation doesn't prove anything at all .

You link states that Israel bombing Gaza could be a war crime as collective punishment .

The law states that Israel can legitimately bomb areas where the enemy congregate 

No war crimes by Israel in the link you provided  , just allegations that have been shown to be false allegations 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This thread in my opinion should be locked. Warnings have been given but ignored, and posters deliberately ignoring members so they cannot see their responses enabling them to carry on disrupting and deflecting pasts, other members posting links they have found on the web to carry on their games. Videos showing Hamas committing atrocities are completely ignored you cannot debate issues if you fabricate evidence to serve your own purposes. In my opinion, this thread is finished.  Some posters have already attempted to have members banned or looked at by the moderating team just to carry on their game.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Another link that doesn't back up claims made . 

The actions of Hamas have been noted as crimes against humanity .

Unfortunately they escape definition as war crimes but are acts of terrorism.

Retaliatory actions taken by Israel after having  declared war under under scrutiny including the militarily enforced blockade of humanitarian  aid.

Gaza is not Israeli territory so Israeli incursion is very  subject to conventions on war.

Infractions by Israeli  forces are invariably  going to be denied .

To a horrified global audience sympathy for the disproportionate number of civilians does not amount to support for Hamas or any of the multiple militant groups active within Gaza. That you and others persist in colouring that sympathy so is  indicative of bloody minded ignorance !

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

This thread in my opinion should be locked. Warnings have been given but ignored, and posters deliberately ignoring members so they cannot see their responses enabling them to carry on disrupting and deflecting pasts, other members posting links they have found on the web to carry on their games. Videos showing Hamas committing atrocities are completely ignored you cannot debate issues if you fabricate evidence to serve your own purposes. In my opinion, this thread is finished.  Some posters have already attempted to have members banned or looked at by the moderating team just to carry on their game.

I find that a strange distortion of reality. It is those members  who genuinely find  reason to challenge the retaliatory actions  of Israel that face the barrage of insult, ridicule, and threat as the means to suppress honest opinion.

To their credit I have noted the patience and tolerance of the Moderating team thus far.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

The actions of Hamas have been noted as crimes against humanity .

Unfortunately they escape definition as war crimes but are acts of terrorism.

Retaliatory actions taken by Israel after having  declared war under under scrutiny including the militarily enforced blockade of humanitarian  aid.

Gaza is not Israeli territory so Israeli incursion is very  subject to conventions on war.

Infractions by Israeli  forces are invariably  going to be denied .

To a horrified global audience sympathy for the disproportionate number of civilians does not amount to support for Hamas or any of the multiple militant groups active within Gaza. That you and others persist in colouring that sympathy so is  indicative of bloody minded ignorance !

Go back a few pages and catch up, you are claiming Hamas atrocities "escape definition as war crimes but are acts of terrorism."

You are 100% wrong

"Premeditated, planned and deliberate killing of civilians — that's a clear war crime," head of ICTJ Fernando Travesí.

"the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas that targeted Israeli civilians, killing some 1,400, clearly fits within the definition of a war crime. Hamas militants took about 200 others hostage — an act also explicitly prohibited by the Geneva Convention."

https://www.npr.org/2023/10/20/1206157206/israel-hamas-war-crimes-international-law-geneva-convention

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I agree.  Same issues rehashed over and over with a lot of petty bickering.  BORING.

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

No, taking hostages is considered to be a war crime .

It is terrorism and its also a war crime 

Ask  the  ICC for an opinion.

Oh oops. ! Israel is not a signatory in same as  US .

Palestinian Territories  are  signatories.

Problem there is that Hamas are not considered a legitimate Authority.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If you read the article with an open, alert mind the difference between Hamas and Israel is orders of magnitude

Hamas, Obvious, massive, unparalleled war crimes of the worst types. One for the history books.

Israel: Maybe collective punishment, someone suggested, for asking Gazans to move to safety. But others say no. Using munitions that, well OK, are not technically outlawed, but not nice. Then blocking aid that would go the enemy combatant Hamas anyway. And maybe someone did something. 

Even Hamas war crimes inside Gaza using citizens as human shields and placing combatants and weapons next to hospitals and public sanctuaries is far worse than any Israel crimes, if in fact there were any.  

Bad guys always want to make it look the same, and they should be criticized for it. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

No, but as the UN Secretary General has stated “Hamas’s attacks didn’t happen in a vacuum”

Are you giving support to Israel’s indiscriminate killing of over 2000 children?

Again, does this over 2000 children include the over 500 killed in the hospital parking lot in front of the cemetery where hamas/Palestine had the rocket launcher?  

• Like 1

Just now, RanongCat said:

Ask  the  ICC for an opinion.

Oh oops. ! Israel is not a signatory in same as  US .

Palestinian Territories  are  signatories.

Problem there is that Hamas are not considered a legitimate Authority.

Israel does not have to be a signatory 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Go back a few pages and catch up, you are claiming Hamas atrocities "escape definition as war crimes but are acts of terrorism."

You are 100% wrong

"Premeditated, planned and deliberate killing of civilians — that's a clear war crime," head of ICTJ Fernando Travesí.

"the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas that targeted Israeli civilians, killing some 1,400, clearly fits within the definition of a war crime. Hamas militants took about 200 others hostage — an act also explicitly prohibited by the Geneva Convention."

https://www.npr.org/2023/10/20/1206157206/israel-hamas-war-crimes-international-law-geneva-convention

Unfortunately the ICTJ is a formative/legislative  body and  not the ICC.

Hamas is  guilty of  terrorism.  Have they, on behalf of the Palestinian Territories answered to declaration of  War ? 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1