ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

So you're telling me you know more than the head of ICTJ who works with war crimes daily.

Are you also telling me that that because Palestine is a signatory that the West Bank and Gaza is not part of that? 

Try reading the link in full and stop the nonsense deflection and lies. Provide a link to dispute the ICTJ 

I am well aware of the role of the ICTJ  and ICTR . Remedial organisations . The ICC  has a higher role but often with blunt teeth.

• Confused 2

Just now, RanongCat said:

I am well aware of the role of the ICTJ  and ICTR . Remedial organisations . The ICC  has a higher role but often with blunt teeth.

You are obviously not and you have provided nothing to back up your claims as expected

The International Criminal Court has the jurisdiction to investigate potential war crimes in Israel and Palestine.

https://theconversation.com/where-the-icc-stands-if-war-crimes-are-committed-on-either-side-of-the-israel-hamas-war-216093

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Did I say I know better? You are just trolling now. The link disputes what you claimed. Its up to you to prove your case with a credible link not hyperbole

Your wasting your time Brian and you will just get frustrated if you say it's Raining they will say no it's not and it will go on and on, don't feed them.

• Confused 1

Just now, RanongCat said:

The "go to " of trolling ?  Grow up !  Which link "disputes" my presentation ?

You didn't make a presentation you made unsubstantiated claims, read your posts. and stop the deflection troll

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

You didn't make a presentation you made unsubstantiated claims, read your posts. and stop the deflection troll

"Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

So do it . Supply a link to disprove. And  YOU are not a credible  source ....sorry.

Edited by RanongCat
pertinent adds
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Aha ! The  Godfather speaks.  Not  yet  and  not yet. But potentially  OHY !

Not in the past, not now, and not 'potentially'. There's enough to this topic without adding hysteria, hyperbole and misinformation.

Just now, Morch said:

Not in the past, not now, and not 'potentially'. There's enough to this topic without adding hysteria, hyperbole and misinformation.

I feel compelled to disagree. Certainly there is a massive  degree of hysteria, hyperbole, and misinformation.

What is  lacking  within the  turmoil of that soup is  any  counter or  balance to  the slanted aforementioned on behalf of  the innocent.

Is it  to you  to dictate the  flavour of the discussion or are we in a single sided propagandist lecture ?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, rabas said:

You can't 'genocide' a terror group. Worth a thought though.

All you complain about is expressly because Hamas, a terror group, hides among innocent civilians. Ask them to step outside Gaza to protect those civilians, and you solve your problem. Oh, and using human shields is a war crime. 

Worth a thought  also is that to decimate a population as a means to  eliminate a terror  group is not a  humane way  to solve a problem. My problem?  Your  problem ?   Strange  words .

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

It is clearly not the same.

Hamas wins on barbarity, Israel wins on bodycount.

Both sides commit atrocities against innocents.

Both sides should be condemned by all.

You forgot it's most important to find a way to stop it.

That is the only humane path. Letting it repeat is the worst crime of all.

37 minutes ago, Morch said:

There is no 'genocide' and the Gaza Strip is not an 'extermination camp'.

You're way over the top.

Were they not building an extermination camp in the area during WW2 in the event Germany took over the region? Maybe that's what he's thinking of....

Just now, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Do you honestly expect any of your comments to be given any credence by anyone on this forum, when you make outrageously dishonest, and inflammatory statements, simply for the sensationalist effect they will have on the few nodding dog Hamas appeasers on here.

And you have had the temerity to tell other posters on here to “grow up”  …… the irony is palpable

Quote me, expose  me said  dishonest   posts  . Be  sure that they are  and  not  simply in  contradiction to your own or associatess

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Do you honestly expect any of your comments to be given any credence by anyone on this forum, when you make outrageously dishonest, and inflammatory statements, simply for the sensationalist effect they will have on the few nodding dog Hamas appeasers on here.

And you have had the temerity to tell other posters on here to “grow up”  …… the irony is palpable

Now that's funny

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Quote me, expose  me said  dishonest   posts  . Be  sure that they are  and  not  simply in  contradiction to your own or associatess

Numerous but lets start with this beauty, provide a credible link to back this up.

The actions of Hamas have been noted as crimes against humanity .

Unfortunately they escape definition as war crimes but are acts of terrorism.

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/page/148/#comment-18448782

• Thanks 1