ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

29 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Well Bud, here some facts and figures that might surprise you :

Gaza's media office reports that more than 12,000 tonnes of explosives have been used on Gaza since October 7, almost equal to the 15,000 tonnes of TNT used in the atomic bomb that the US dropped on Hiroshima in 1945. The Gaza strip is almost 3 times smaller than the city of Hiroshima.

Actually, I think that is infinitely more TNT used than in the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima, which likely saved 50-100K American and Allied lives. 

Three times smaller....

Dude, you are a laugh riot. 

11 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Hey Buddy! Have you found the link to support your claim that Israel has killed over a million innocent Palestinians since the 7th yet? 

What about your claim that the UK was sending a WW1 aircraft carrier. anything on that yet? 

Still waiting...

As much chance of me speaking fluent Thai in six Months Yellow Tail, he couldn't back a car up never mind back up a stupid comment.

13 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Hey Buddy! Have you found the link to support your claim that Israel has killed over a million innocent Palestinians since the 7th yet? 

What about your claim that the UK was sending a WW1 aircraft carrier. anything on that yet? 

Still waiting...

RFA Argus has an aircraft lift...but since they hired Bud it's only used as elevator for unions and potato's.

23 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I have not got any side in this, and have on every occasion condemned Hamas as terrorists, what your not getting is death and injury on either side is wrong, except it seems if it comes from the Israeli's in an act of revenge on the whole of the Palestinian people, that is what I object too.

And what your not getting is that none of this would be happening without the barbaric intervention of the Palestinian terrorists, Israel has every right as a civilised nation to defend itself and more importantly to make sure that these barbaric sick animals never have the chance to repeat their atrocities! 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Not at all, I'm more than happy to see Israel be the greatest nation on earth but not at the expense of the rest of Humanity.

So it's Israel vs. the rest of humanity, in your mind? Not just the Palestinians?

• Haha 1

Just now, Wobblybob said:

And what your not getting is that none of this would be happening without the barbaric intervention of the Palestinian terrorists, Israel has every right as a civilised nation to defend itself and more importantly to make sure that these barbaric sick animals never have the chance to repeat their atrocities! 

Sigh, and what your not getting is if Israel had not acted the way they have for the last however many years towards Palestinians and any Arabs for that matter none of this might be occurring now. You reap what you sow.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Sigh, and what your not getting is if Israel had not acted the way they have for the last however many years towards Palestinians and any Arabs for that matter none of this might be occurring now. You reap what you sow.

Sure. The Palestinians and the Arabs wanted peace and then....or not.

• Confused 1

Just now, Jeff the Chef said:

All our yesterdays..... Yada yada yada. All you guys do is pick a date on the calendar that suits your dialogue.... Truly boring! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

So it's Israel vs. the rest of humanity, in your mind? Not just the Palestinians?

Your words not mine.

6 minutes ago, Morch said:

That comment was about Jews. It echoes antisemitic tropes.

In your mind maybe, in mine I have no feelings towards any religion as to me that is the cause of the majority of the worlds problems.

Edited by Jeff the Chef
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I have not got any side in this, and have on every occasion condemned Hamas as terrorists, what your not getting is death and injury on either side is wrong, except it seems if it comes from the Israeli's in an act of revenge on the whole of the Palestinian people, that is what I object too.

What is your solution to the Hamas October 7 terrorist attack? How would you stop another attack?

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

What is your solution to the Hamas October 7 terrorist attack? How would you stop another attack?

The million dollar question, no idea, let greater minds than ours sort that one out, 75 years and counting hasn't come up with a solution so I can't see one coming any time soon.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Agree, you can't keep constantly 3 aircraft carriers at close range of Israel for long time.

Netanyahu is already politically dead. After the war he will be thanked by his own government.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Was Israel Bombing the Heart and killing hundreds of Gazzans a day before the 7th of October? Chef yes or no? no need to deflect or go back in History simple question was Gaza being bombed every night prior to Hams going into Israel and killing civilians?

• Like 1