ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

9 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

That's sorted then.

I do appreciate your honesty , many people with similar anti sematic views start their sentence with "I am not anti sematic, but Jews control the media and money and control the Wotld............" , at least you are honest about your opinion , rather than being in denial or concerned about voicing your opinion out of fear of being called an anti Semite .

I have often wondered why the Palestinians  get so much Western support and the conflict is of interest to so many people whom it has no effect on .

Why aren't they soo supportive of the Tibetans , the Rohingya, Marsh Arabs , Kurds or even the Southern Thai Muslims ? , Who have similar issues that the Palestinians do .

I.M.O Western Palestinians  supporters are generally  secretive anti Semites who opine that Jews control the World and the demise of Israel will begin the freeing the World of Jewish control and that money will be shared out among the non Jews and they will become richer 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Stop firing rockets into Israel and guess what Mr Apologist, nobody will get killed, Israel has a right to defend itself! 

Fantastic that you so conclusively know what the Palestinians need to do to end the conflict.

Have you similar clarity on what the Israeli’s need to do to end the conflict?

14 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I do appreciate your honesty , many people with similar anti sematic views start their sentence with "I am not anti sematic, but Jews control the media and money and control the Wotld............" , at least you are honest about your opinion , rather than being in denial or concerned about voicing your opinion out of fear of being called an anti Semite .

I have often wondered why the Palestinians  get so much Western support and the conflict is of interest to so many people whom it has no effect on .

Why aren't they soo supportive of the Tibetans , the Rohingya, Marsh Arabs , Kurds or even the Southern Thai Muslims ? , Who have similar issues that the Palestinians do .

I.M.O Western Palestinians  supporters are generally  secretive anti Semites who opine that Jews control the World and the demise of Israel will begin the freeing the World of Jewish control and that money will be shared out among the non Jews and they will become richer 

Could it be the awfulness of Israeli treatment of Palestinians that impels rational and empathetic people to support Palestinians?

Israel plays the victim card over and over to justify their criminal acts.

There is far more Islamophobia in the world than there is antisemitism.

The Israeli government is no better than Hamas.

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Could it be the awfulness of Israeli treatment of Palestinians that impels rational and empathetic people to support Palestinians?

Good post. 

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The Rohingya have been treated much much worse than the Palestinians , they have been the real victims of genocide and millions of them got chased out their Country with their villages burnt and many of those killed .

Where are the 100 000's of Westerners marching in their cities  to support the Rohingya ?

Where are the 5000 post threads on ASEANNOW  about the injustices the Rohingya face ?

Is it because the Burmese Country isn't  a Jewish Country  ? 

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

The Rohingya have been treated much much worse than the Palestinians , they have been the real victims of genocide and millions of them got chased out their Country with their villages burnt and many of those killed .

Where are the 100 000's of Westerners marching in their cities  to support the Rohingya ?

Where are the 5000 post threads on ASEANNOW  about the injustices the Rohingya face ?

How many Muslims in the world?

How many Rohingya in the world?

How much oil in Myanmar?

Antisemitism is not the answer to everything you disagree with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

The other side were getting killed prior to the October 7 terrorist attack though weren’t they.

247 Palestinians were killed by Israel in the first 9 months of 2023.

The war clearly did not start on October 7th.

Press conference by Francesca Albanese, Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights in the Palestinian territories occupied since 1967.

At 14:40 = Israel reported to UN a few months ago that Hamas is an asset. While the PA was a liability because they were seen as a reliability for the international community...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7NiPqSU2sk

Edited by Thorgal

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Off topic...

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

How many Muslims in the world?

How many Rohingya in the world?

How much oil in Myanmar?

Antisemitism is not the answer to everything you disagree with.

I cannot work out how those questions have any relevancy to my point , you seem to have just asked random questions .

What does oil have to do with anything ?

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I cannot work out how those questions have any relevancy to my point , you seem to have just asked random questions .

What does oil have to do with anything ?

Try again.

If you’re still stumped, I’ll explain it to you.

The other side were getting killed prior to the October 7 terrorist attack though weren’t they.

And Israelis were getting killed as well.

This topic, however, is about a current situation.

31 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Fantastic that you so conclusively know what the Palestinians need to do to end the conflict.

Have you similar clarity on what the Israeli’s need to do to end the conflict?

Unconditional release of all hostages.

Hamas members involved in the attack and leadership responsible turn themselves in.

• Thanks 1

How many Palestinians were killed in Gaza where this war against Hamas started in the first 9 months of 2023, not the West Bank. How many Israeli's were killed at the same time?

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Unconditional release of all hostages.

Hamas members involved in the attack and leadership responsible turn themselves in.

What is likely to happen to the Hamas guys who were caught and interviewed on video yesterday  ?

Any different treatment or a Court case and jail  sentencing ?

This conflict clearly started on 7th October. It was the most barbaric terrorist attack in modern history, and the brutal savagery and inhumanity of it, meant it was the the worst atrocity the jewish people have suffered since the holocaust.

Your comment is just another in a long sequence that you have posted in which you try to deflect from, or justify, the monstrous events of the 7th October. There is no justification for what happened on that day, none, none whatsoever; but you continue to cite events either recent, or more historic, to justify the terrorism that took place that day.

I assume you have a moral compass so you will know full well that the sheer barbarity of those events cannot be justified by any equivalence that anyone tries to make, and that trying to do so is a classic indicator of antisemitism.

Yet you continue with a campaign to attach justification to these acts of inhumanity; then, lo and behold, if someone points out the antisemitism in your comments, you respond with mock shock, faux indignation and denial …. as you will no doubt do again, probably with a lame line about not being able to criticise Israel, without accusations of antisemitism.

• Like 2

I can't be arsed typing this morning, maybe later, after I've had a bacon sandwich.

As far as I'm concerned Anti-whatever is just something the crazies have invented to have a go at people who don't share there views or whatever.

I disagree with Israel controlling all aspects of Palestinian life in Gaza, the shooting of unarmed civilians by the IDF just for the fun of it for them, even kids having a kick about and not harming anyone, being targeted.

Israel supported Hamas in the beginning so they wouldn't have to deal with the PLO

All this has gone on backwards and forwards for 75 years, Hamas are a disgusting group of war criminals as far as I'm concerned.

Israel by comparison have got to take some responsibility in why what happened on the 7th came about. Keep kicking a dog down the road and eventually it will bite you back.

And yes, I am fully aware of the facts that all Arabs want the Jewish State gone, but has the Jewish State ever stopped to wonder why.

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What is likely to happen to the Hamas guys who were caught and interviewed on video yesterday  ?

Any different treatment or a Court case and jail  sentencing ?

Under current Israeli law, yes.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

And yes, I am fully aware of the facts that all Arabs want the Jewish State gone, but has the Jewish State ever stopped to wonder why.

Its because Muslims opine that Mohammed is the true Prophet and Jews follow the wrong Religion and that their God has instructed them to convert all non Muslims to Islam and the Holy land should be Islamic .

^*Simplified version *

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Are you high! 🥴

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OMG a bacon sandwich ,  CALL THE POLICE 🙂

Shocking 🤔

Seriously though

You can eat a bacon sandwich, no one is upset or even bothered and I doubt many people even noticed that little dig 

No dig, just stating a fact, I love a Bacon Sandwich every morning. Everybody has a choice to what they want to eat. If their Religion doesn't like whatever foodstuffs not my problem, I'm not Religious, but I'm now a proud holder of a antisemitism badge according to some on here, so happy, not breaking any laws though is it, well not to my knowledge.

30 minutes ago, Morch said:

There are far more Muslims about than Jews.

There are far more Muslims committing terrorist attacks globally.

Them facts.

The Israeli government invests in the protection of its own citizens.

The Israeli government does not start wars knowing citizens will be fully exposed to enemy fire.

The Israeli government just evacuated tens of thousands Israeli citizens from border areas.

Same same in your hate-filled mind, maybe.

About 6 million Jews as against 1.7 billion muslims, and no significant Jewish populations in any muslim country. Israel is surrounded by hostile states yet it's the Arabs who play the victim and cry about their 'lost land' Most of the countries in the region were originally christian before being over run by muslim armies, they are 'occupiers' as well.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

OMG a bacon sandwich ,  CALL THE POLICE 🙂

Shocking 🤔

Seriously though

You can eat a bacon sandwich, no one is upset or even bothered and I doubt many people even noticed that little dig 

Just childish trolling, as evidenced in his reply to you

• Thumbs Up 2