ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Morch said:

I believe you. Not.

My name is not "Morch", I do not hide any pseudonym. I have no agenda apart from stopping senseless butchery being committed. Should you wish to have discourse, exchange validations, PM me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Suits your claim, No arabian that I came into contact with from every walk of life and there were many thousands held adverse views to being followers of Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism etc.

All were anti Zionism.     

All of the thousands of Arabs you've come in contact with told you they had nothing against any religion, but that they were all anti-Zionism. 

So, they all wanted Israel eradicated. 

Did you work for Gallup? Because I find it hard to believe this would come up in conversations with every Arab you ever came in contact with, not do I believe that every one would want Israel eradicated. 

I worked in the UAE a week a month for six years, and never met anyone wanted Israel eradicated. 

• Like 1

Just now, Paul Catton said:

My name is not "Morch", I do not hide any pseudonym. I have no agenda apart from stopping senseless butchery being committed. Should you wish to have discourse, exchange validations, PM me. 

I do not hide any pseudonym.

You repeated this at least half a dozen times, who cares?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paul Catton said:

Back to basics then.

Zionism isn't an ideology?

Please elaborate what is is.

Are Jews, individuals. a race or conscripts to a religious sect?

No Paul don't dodge and move on will you now Accept Thorgal was making it up then you can move on.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

No, you're pushing a misleading narrative. Israel did not create Hamas. That it later on tried to use it as counterweight for the PA (for political reasons) is another matter.

Again with the prison nonsense? It wasn't always under blockade, it wasn't always under such restrictions - these had 'something' to do with Hamas actions and policies. You continue to ignore this because you cannot counter it with anything.

Israel will never be 'accepted' by whom?

Twisting the words round and round doesn't change the fact Hamas was preferred by the Israeli's over the PLO.

Now as for the prison nonsense, as you clearly say and I will quote you:

"It wasn't always under blockade, it wasn't always under such restrictions - these had 'something' to do with Hamas actions and policies."

Gaza is nothing less than a prison for the Palestinians, controlled totally by Israel.

That is my statement and your words as quoted is your defence.

12 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

So if Gaza is no part of Israel how come every aspect of life there is controlled by the Israeli's

If every aspect of their lives are controlled, how is it they're able to fire rockets into Israel?

Is it some diabolical Zionist plan that allows Palestinians to fire rockets into Israel, so that then the Zionists can use the Jews the Palestinians kill as an excuse to kill all the innocent Palestinians children they can? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Morch said:

Doesn't have to be. They can get everything they need from Egypt.

And maybe things would not be so bad down there had Hamas chosen a different path.

Really, so they try to bring aid in through Rafa and the first thing the Israeli's do is warn the Egyptians not to, or we bomb them.

3 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Doesn't have to do anything with your persistent badgering of posters about not using their real names.

It does however, seems very unlikely, to anyone who spent time in the ME, not to have run across antisemitism, or Zionist/Jew being used for the same thing. Then again, I suppose it's might be a question of what you talk to people about, in what language and under which circumstances. But all n' all - no, don't buy what you're selling. Sure, not all Arabs/Muslims are invested in this, but claiming 10 years with no sign of this is....mildly amusing.

Just now, Yellowtail said:

If every aspect of their lives are controlled, how is it they're able to fire rockets into Israel?

Is it some diabolical Zionist plan that allows Palestinians to fire rockets into Israel, so that then the Zionists can use the Jews the Palestinians kill as an excuse to kill all the innocent Palestinians children they can? 

Twisting the night away, great tune by Sam Cooke

41 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Your opinion and mine are a bit different but that's ok, I'm spreading the love today.

So any Arab can freely walk in and out of Gaza with no hassle as long as they have the required paperwork from the Israeli's. They would never face any abuse just because there Arabs in there own enclave except that every aspect of their life is controlled by those nice Israeli's, got it.

You flogged this same post a bit back 

Edited by BarraMarra

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

I do not hide any pseudonym.

You repeated this at least half a dozen times, who cares?

I care, because I am not a "keyboard warrior" hiding behind a pseudonym fomenting hate, antagonism, perhaps with a secular view to the current events. If you have a problem with my advocacy within this topic, You can always PM me for clarity.

1 minute ago, Paul Catton said:

I care, because I am not a "keyboard warrior" hiding behind a pseudonym fomenting hate, antagonism, perhaps with a secular view to the current events. If you have a problem with my advocacy within this topic, You can always PM me for clarity.

Ok so one person cares you, nobody else cares and you've still provided no credible link to your claims unlike the rest of us

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Twisting the words round and round doesn't change the fact Hamas was preferred by the Israeli's over the PLO.

Now as for the prison nonsense, as you clearly say and I will quote you:

"It wasn't always under blockade, it wasn't always under such restrictions - these had 'something' to do with Hamas actions and policies."

Gaza is nothing less than a prison for the Palestinians, controlled totally by Israel.

That is my statement and your words as quoted is your defence.

Yawn. Created is one thing, and of a different magnitude. What you claim now was not denied. It was more of a right-wing thing, though, have to be said.

Yawn again. How is it a 'prison' controlled by Israel if Egypt can unlock it at any time? How is it a 'prison' if the restrictions can be removed by Hamas adopting a new policy? It's a matter of choices. Israel chooses not to commit suicide and have an open border with a neighbor like Hamas (and not to grant it free access to terrorism related stuff), Egypt chooses not to have a branch of the MB on its turf (and not to be saddled with refugees), Hamas chooses to go on with a futile armed 'struggle'. You only seem to have an issue with Israel's choice.

9 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Really, so they try to bring aid in through Rafa and the first thing the Israeli's do is warn the Egyptians not to, or we bomb them.

There's currently a war going on, unless you missed that. Previous comments were about the state of things up to now. Nice deflection. But even so, inaccurate. Egypt got no desire to get involved, or to deal with refugees or to strengthen Hamas. Hamas did not try to bring in any aid whatsoever - that's a false narrative.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Ok so one person cares you, nobody else cares and you've still provided no credible link to your claims unlike the rest of us

After 160 pages of "tit for tat" on Asean Now, people still care, else you would not have responded.

2 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

After 160 pages of "tit for tat" on Asean Now, people still care, else you would not have responded.

Lame deflection Paul Catton....lol

Nothing to do with nobody caring about you not hiding behind a pseudonym though.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Here is his claim:

The US and UK aircraft carriers are for :

1. 2nd war front Golan Heights + Lebanon

2. finishing off Syria

3.in case : additional support of :

3.1 Palestinian refugees from Jordan

3.2 Iran

3.3 Yemen

3.4 Iraq

3.5 Egypt/Lybia/Tunisia/Algeria/Morocco

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/page/116/#comment-18436542

Our own little gang on here will ignore proof so they can keep winding up members to prolong this dead thread. This is why not one of them has condemned kidnapping OAPs and hitting 1 with sticks. I know i'm wasting my time but has Israel gone into Gaza shot and butchered kids, kidnapped OAP'S filmed them then held them as human shields? Does any of our own lord Haw Haw's gang like to answer this?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Name the UK carried he said was sent to join the other 2 carriers nr Gaza name it?

Lay off the recreational chemicals, if not, I do not respond gibberish reply on significant matters affecting worldwide humanity.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

No Hamas are using their tunnel systems for themselves not for Gaza citizens they don't care about them.

Maybe this little ditty will inform you why some Residents can't Flee to the safe zone.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Lay off the recreational chemicals, if not, I do not respond gibberish reply on significant matters affecting worldwide humanity.

So your not going to answer Paul just like your little gang now go away. We are debating the War started by Hamas on 7th Oct.

• Thumbs Up 2