ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

27 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Turning Gaza into a parking lot is calling for genocide - there is no ambiguity.

Again, it seems nothing has been learnt from the holocaust by some.

Genocide, the deliberate and systematic destruction of a group of people because of their ethnicity, nationality, religion, or race. 

That's not what the IDF are doing, they are targeting Hamas terrorists, their hideouts, installations and munitions. if Israel wanted to embark on genocide there would be nobody left by now to film all the little crying kiddies for their propaganda uploads.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Not sure the 3000+ dead Palestinian children would agree with the remarkable restraint opinion.

Israel’s indiscriminate slaughter of civilians places them firmly in the same category as Hamas - perpetrators of crimes against humanity.

IDF = Hamas

Hamas = IDF

Change the record, any country/aggressor is responsible for any fallout, Germany and Japan found that out the hard way......................🤔

But you're different, you would have waited for Germany & Japan to remove the population, eh.........🙄

1 hour ago, proton said:

Genocide, the deliberate and systematic destruction of a group of people because of their ethnicity, nationality, religion, or race. 

That's not what the IDF are doing, they are targeting Hamas terrorists, their hideouts, installations and munitions. if Israel wanted to embark on genocide there would be nobody left by now to film all the little crying kiddies for their propaganda uploads.

Well Israel had better recalibrate their targeting systems then, because they've hit a lot more kids than they have "Hamas terrorists, their hideouts, installations and munitions".

3 minutes ago, transam said:

how about blaming the invader, who started by killing children ON PURPOSE, MURDERED.........😬

There is no chance that he will ever take his blinkers off and read and respond with the truth. 

We are wasting our breath and energy responding to him. 

I suggest we just do not respond in any way to his one sided utterances!

6 minutes ago, transam said:

You are blaming the wrong side, how about blaming the invader, who started by killing children ON PURPOSE, MURDERED.........😬

If the aim was to root out Hamas, you send in special ops.

Bombing the crap out of residential buildings, in the long term, only jeopardises Israel's own security.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Well Israel had better recalibrate their targeting systems then, because they've hit a lot more kids than they have "Hamas terrorists, their hideouts, installations and munitions".

Maybe the brave Hamas warriors could switch places with them Palestinian kids....? Nah, silly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

There is no chance that he will ever take his blinkers off and read and respond with the truth. 

We are wasting our breath and energy responding to him. 

I suggest we just do not respond in any way to his one sided utterances!

It is better that staff remove the troll from the thread, but, as we know, folk can say what they like, even the obvious fruitcakes....🤔

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If the aim was to root out Hamas, you send in special ops.

Bombing the crap out of residential buildings, in the long term, only jeopardises Israel's own security.

All in good time.

And so now the expected escalation begins  with the US attacks in Syria "On Iranian and Iranian supported infrastructure".

Automatic  denials of any connection  with the Israel/ Palestinian situation.

So in specifically stating  "Iran " has the  US started another undeclared war ?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

It is better that staff remove the troll from the thread, but, as we know, folk can say what they like, even the obvious fruitcakes....🤔

That is why I suggest we do not feed the troll and let him just post to the ether/himself with no response from us!

Edited by scottiejohn

15 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Any proof of that other than Hamas propaganda?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You've got the order of incidents the wrong way round:

The US was acting in self defense after having suffered a series of Iran backed drone and missile attacks that injured 21 US soldiers and killed a civilian contractor.

Iran  backed . Not Iran itself. Hamas is apparently  using US  equipment. Does that mean they are US  backed?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

That is why I suggest we do not feed the troll and let him just post to the ether/himself with no response from us!

I agree.

Very clever move on your part.

When you're in over your head, it's best to cut your losses, turn tail and run.

Cheerio.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Iran  backed . Not Iran itself. Hamas is apparently  using US  equipment. Does that mean they are US  backed?

Hamas is apparently  using US equipment

Evidence to that?

Do you see the difference between financing supply, arming and training militias to attack US interests?

Edited by Bkk Brian

1 minute ago, RanongCat said:

Quote me where I have  ever stated support  for terrorists ?

You like to chip in like a demented fox terrier with stupid and unsupported  crap.

Not really, I read your stuff, you support aggressors, you react negatively when the attacked respond to quell the aggression. 

People like you are to be despised, well I do.......:ermm:

I wonder where you would have been in 1940, probably on Hastings beach with the sandwiches and a............:welcomeani:...............😬

• Thumbs Up 1