ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 hours ago, Morch said:

Can't recall if you're ignorant or just a troll, sorry.

Never mind Mr Morch.

I suggest is that all the Jews from Europe and the west get out. All the Muslim extremists go away, and let the Semites live together peacefully; as they once did.

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Much more than Arabs.

Both peoples should be able to live in peace now in the region  

But that's impossible with Palestinians more and more having genocidal River to the sea intentions for Jews.

River to the sea - based upon the belief that the two horizontal blue lines on the Israeli flag represent the lands given to the “chosen people” 

• Confused 1

Malaysia. 

Malaysian Prime Minister Anwar Ibrahim on Friday (Oct 27) called on schools to monitor Palestine Solidarity Week activities, local media reported.

This was after images of teachers and students toting toy guns and dressed as Palestinian militants went viral on social media.   https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/israel-hamas-war-palestine-solidarity-week-malaysia-schools-control-pm-anwar-3878231?cid=TWTcna

6 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Simplistic hogwash.

More than 70% of Jewish men and half of the Arab men whose DNA was studied inherited their Y chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors who lived in the region within the last few thousand years.

The results match historical accounts that some Moslem Arabs are descended from Christians and Jews who lived in the southern Levant, a region that includes Israel and the Sinai. They were descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times. (science.org)

IMHO, historic claims to any land are hogwash, they die with the original people.

6 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

More than 70% of Jewish men and half of the Arab men whose DNA was studied inherited their Y chromosomes from the same paternal ancestors who lived in the region within the last few thousand years.

The results match historical accounts that some Moslem Arabs are descended from Christians and Jews who lived in the southern Levant, a region that includes Israel and the Sinai. They were descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times. (science.org)

IMHO, historic claims to any land are hogwash, they die with the original people.

Italians also have similar DNA.

Basically irrelevant 

34 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Because it’s true.

In your mind, perhaps.

That doesn't mean a whole lot.

The issue is not what you choose to believe, but the way you dishonestly claim that's an accepted fact.

It is not.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

A place with basically no Jews that is one of the most antisemitic nations on earth.

Interesting however that the PM is now worried about what he has allowed to happen. There is a fanaticism that merges with madness among anti-semites. It's nihilistic and seems to want to bring down every foundation stone on which civilization itself rests.

24 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Never mind Mr Morch.

I suggest is that all the Jews from Europe and the west get out. All the Muslim extremists go away, and let the Semites live together peacefully; as they once did.

Dully noted.

In the bean.

12 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

All this one people, DNA stuff is BS. No one cares. Least of all the people on both sides of the fence.

On these topics, is nothing but a diversion. Nothing that's relevant to the situation at hand.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

You just go down there and try this line on people.

Wear your trainers.

ROFLPMP, I am too old for trainers to be any help.

IMHO all religion is nonsense, if I had my way, no religious instruction would be given to kids until they were teens, religion would disappear in a generation or two.  Neither my 2 sons or 2 adopted daughters were given any religious instruction, they don’t believe in any great JuJu in the sky.

12,000 gods, all claiming to be the true one, poppycock!

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, JBChiangRai said:

ROFLPMP, I am too old for trainers to be any help.

IMHO all religion is nonsense, if I had my way, no religious instruction would be given to kids until they were teens, religion would disappear in a generation or two.  Neither my 2 sons or 2 adopted daughters were given any religious instruction, they don’t believe in any great JuJu in the sky.

12,000 gods, all claiming to be the true one, poppycock!

Yeah, I guess most of us on here aren't very observant, religious or whatever.

The point being that our views not necessarily mean much for the people directly involved.

Have to allow for beliefs being part of the equation.

9 minutes ago, Morch said:

Yeah, I guess most of us on here aren't very observant, religious or whatever.

The point being that our views not necessarily mean much for the people directly involved.

Have to allow for beliefs being part of the equation.

Some of them are inspired by this sort of hate

Al-Bukhari (3593) and Muslim (2921)  I heard the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) say: “The Jews will fight you and you will prevail over them, then a rock will say: ‘O Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; kill him.’” 

In Saheeh Muslim (2922), “The Hour will not begin until the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims will kill them, until a Jew hides behind a rock or a tree, and the rock or tree will say: O Muslim, O slave of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him.