ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

13 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Work in progress at the moment Owl.

You are bang on the money there WB.

A ground incursion into Gaza would bring in Hezbollah. The Americans might be tempted to unleash their fire-power (itchy fingers and all that). Iran would step up, and sink some of the west's military boats in the east Med. Iran would get a nuke (if Israel has any). If not, then just a few ordinary missiles. Russia would steam in.

It could then get tasty in the South China Sea. Next thing it would be the west + Israel v the rest.

Get your bunkers ready guys.

The Israeli defense forces have moved into Northern Gaza and are not retreating and will be advancing Rear Admiral Danial Hagari has confirmed. He also told reporters the head planner of the Arial Hamas attacks has been liquidated and Hamas has said they will fight the IDF strongly lol. An Apache gunship will stop this in its tracks.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

After the weekend, how many more dead Palestinian children will there be?

Do you think it’ll top 4,000 by then?

Yes Hamas has started something and I wonder if they are beginning to regret all the killing on both sides, rhetorical question because they don't care how many die do they.

27 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

After the weekend, how many more dead Palestinian children will there be?

Do you think it’ll top 4,000 by then?

Right over wrong is not decided by a body count, the shroud waving and use of kids for stale propaganda is a Hamas speciality, don't buy into it..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Yes Hamas has started something and I wonder if they are beginning to regret all the killing on both sides, rhetorical question because they don't care how many die do they.

No Bob there hiding fuel meant for generators at hospitals and storing Ammunition and are likely to be using them to launch Rockets into Israel that how much Hamas thinks of their civvies. We have also seen phone messages from Gaza citizens telling friends in Israel that hamas are taking car keys and threatening civilians not to leave.

Edited by BarraMarra

11 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

The Israeli defense forces have moved into Northern Gaza and are not retreating and will be advancing Rear Admiral Danial Hagari has confirmed. He also told reporters the head planner of the Arial Hamas attacks has been liquidated and Hamas has said they will fight the IDF strongly lol. An Apache gunship will stop this in its tracks.

IDF is gonna use their latest secret weapon : I've heard it's a type of "Golem"...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, owl sees all said:

You are bang on the money there WB.

A ground incursion into Gaza would bring in Hezbollah. The Americans might be tempted to unleash their fire-power (itchy fingers and all that). Iran would step up, and sink some of the west's military boats in the east Med. Iran would get a nuke (if Israel has any). If not, then just a few ordinary missiles. Russia would steam in.

It could then get tasty in the South China Sea. Next thing it would be the west + Israel v the rest.

Get your bunkers ready guys.

So are you saying no reprisals for all the vile barbaric acts that the Palestinians terrorists inflicted on decent innocent civilians on that fateful day. I think we both know the answer to that one Owl, these poor excuses for human beings should never see the light of day ever again! And I wish the Israelis all the luck in the world in finding these disgusting criminals. Never again should an event happen like the world witnessed on 7th. And there are still many hostages still held in captive, so let's not forget about them too.

34 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Even after watching their locals being killed in Air raids Hamas are still lobbing missiles into Israel. There to stupid to realise if they stop firing rockets from residential areas the bombs would stop. We now have evidence that Gaza's biggest hospital is used for the storage of weapons underneath it, and if Israel wanted to they have the right to target it. 

No, they don’t have the right to target it, it would be a war crime, if they did that, knowing it was full of patients.

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, JBChiangRai said:

No, they don’t have the right to target it, it would be a war crime, if they did that, knowing it was full of patients.

Just now, JBChiangRai said:

Your are correct JB they will not Target it but Hamas will use it if they know its safe.

1 minute ago, JBChiangRai said:

Probably correct.

I think the release was more to demonstrate what Hamas is doing.

5 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

So if Hamas fires rockets from their  hospitals at Israeli hospital, Israel just has to accept it or commit war crimes to stop its hospitals being attacked ?

BTW, do you know what you are talking about , are you actually stating laws or are just just saying what you think the laws are ?

7 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

So are you saying no reprisals for all the vile barbaric acts that the Palestinians terrorists inflicted on decent innocent civilians on that fateful day. I think we both know the answer to that one Owl, these poor excuses for human beings should never see the light of day ever again! And I wish the Israelis all the luck in the world in finding these disgusting criminals. Never again should an event happen like the world witnessed on 7th. And there are still many hostages still held in captive, so let's not forget about them too.

Not saying anything against that WB. What I posted earlier is a distinct possibility.

If this whole debacle develops into WW111, we'll see innocents killed all over.

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So if Hamas fires rockets from their  hospitals at Israeli hospital, Israel just has to accept it or commit war crimes to stop its hospitals being attacked ?

BTW, do you know what you are talking about , are you actually stating laws or are just just saying what you think the laws are ?

I did post the law on the other thread, if it helps, I will post it again?

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

As I understand it, Israel would not have the right to attack the hospital if you're talking about a 'regular' rocket.

That's where 'proportional' goes in.

If it was a Hollywood movie, and a nuclear missile - a different story. But then you'd have Super-Biden (look for the image) come and pluck it at the last second.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, JBChiangRai said:

I did post the law on the other thread, if it helps, I will post it again?

Here's a law for you to read .

If a hospital is used for military purposes , then it non longer has protection from attack by the enemy and the attackers just need to give their enemy notice of their intention to bomb the hospital to make the attack legal 

Article 19 of the 1949 4th Geneva Convention applies.

The protection to which civilian hospitals are entitled shall not cease unless they are used to commit, outside their humanitarian duties, acts harmful to the enemy. Protection may, however, cease only after due warning has been given, naming, in all appropriate cases, a reasonable time limit and after such warning has remained unheeded.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Not saying anything against that WB. What I posted earlier is a distinct possibility.

The only other option Owl is to let the terrorists get their own way, appeasement will never work, the aggressor knows we did nothing last time so they'll do it again and again.

8 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Yea yea. Same same as what you said about Russia Ukraine

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2