ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

3 minutes ago, transam said:

You are a fool, just searching the Net for something to suit your agenda, and making statements that are as daft as yourself.  

So it seems you have no problem with your team slicing the heads off babies, all part of your war, thanks for the clarification.......😯

Barbaric is how I described the beheading of babies.

I will do you a favour and post the definition of barbaric as you clearly don't know what the word means.

Just for you:

If you describe someone's behavior as barbaric, you strongly disapprove of it because you think that it is extremely cruel or uncivilized. [disapproval] This barbaric treatment of animals has no place in any decent society. Synonyms: brutal, fierce, cruel, savage More Synonyms of barbaric.
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Nonsense.

If Putin asks Ukrainians to leave before attacking does that make Russia's invasion of Ukraine "self defence"?

If stopping Hamas is "self defence" why did Netanyahu support Hamas so staunchly.

Is Putin in the Area now.....?  🤔

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Barbaric is how I described the beheading of babies.

I will do you a favour and post the definition of barbaric as you clearly don't know what the word means.

Just for you:

If you describe someone's behavior as barbaric, you strongly disapprove of it because you think that it is extremely cruel or uncivilized. [disapproval] This barbaric treatment of animals has no place in any decent society. Synonyms: brutal, fierce, cruel, savage More Synonyms of barbaric.

Nice try, back to your searching....:coffee1:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, transam said:

You don't even know what carpet bombing means, or twist it to suit your agenda.

But what I do find strange about you, is there is no mention of babies with no heads via the hands of the people you support, strange that.

Though, a bloke spouting stuff to a newspaper or channel that equates to nothing in actual actions, is your MAJOR point....😂

Back to the shed, Mr. Mojo.........🛠️

Carpet bombing, just one of many strikes being recorded, https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-67072902

Perhaps it will surpass the Dresden or Coventry bombings for loss of civilian life. Will never beat Nagasaki or Hiroshima though. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I think I can answer that one for you Mr adv member, yes they are 

Targeting buildings and tunnels is not vaguely 'carpet bombing'. 

Fun world where one just makes up anything they want. Do you think inventing so much inflammatory crap in such volatile situations contributes to worsening the situation? 

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, transam said:

Another who doesn't know the meaning of the term, carpet bombing, but not surprised.......🙄

PS. Happy to see you recognise an advanced member, and I can spell it...🤩

Happy in acknowledge an Advanced Member that fails to acknowledge carpet bombing.

The Jerusalem post doesn't agree with you 

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/article-770766?dicbo=v2-gmZB7zY

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

This guy is no better than the Mullah’s we have arrested in the UK for spreading hate speech and fundamentalist Islam.

Interesting. I wonder how he thinks Israel can carpet bomb the place if they don't have any bombers? 😂

At least that's what Wikipedia says...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Air_Force

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, rabas said:

But then you know the IDF has not sought a 'collective punishment' as you suggest rather they worked hard to  warn civilians before attacks and even ask those in northern Gaza to move south out of harms way and about 700,000 did.  

Considering what happened, stopping Hamas is self defense. 

Dream on, United Nations says differently, don't shoot the messenger.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Nonsense.

If Putin asks Ukrainians to leave before attacking does that make Russia's invasion of Ukraine "self defence"?

If stopping Hamas is "self defence" why did Netanyahu support Hamas so staunchly.

Wow, the greatest deceptive twist ever, like a Möbius strip tied in knots. 

Ukraine did not launch a massive terror attack on Russia butchering 1000s of Russian women and Children. Duh.

Still haven't answered my first question ... 

• Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, rabas said:

But then you know the IDF has not sought a 'collective punishment' as you suggest rather they worked hard to  warn civilians before attacks and even ask those in northern Gaza to move south out of harms way and about 700,000 did. 

'ask'? 

I thought they 'told' them to move.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Interesting. I wonder how he thinks Israel can carpet bomb the place if they don't have any bombers? 😂

At least that's what Wikipedia says...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_Air_Force

i wasn’t referring to his comments on carpet bombing, if you read the article he wrote you’ll see he is describing a war crime and saying it is perfectly okay for Israelis to do that

3 minutes ago, rabas said:

Targeting buildings and tunnels is not vaguely 'carpet bombing'. 

Fun world where one just makes up anything they want. Do you think inventing so much inflammatory crap in such volatile situations contributes to worsening the situation? 

Failing to acknowledge other points of view and then labeling it as inflammatory crap just goes to show your own bias, as far as contributing to a worsening situation , I think that ship has long sailed.

Israel-Hamas war: What happened on day three of the conflict

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/video/2023/10/09/israel-hamas-war-what-happened-on-day-three-of-the-conflict_6159796_4.html

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

i wasn’t referring to his comments on carpet bombing, if you read the article he wrote you’ll see he is describing a war crime and saying it is perfectly okay for Israelis to do that

It's a pretty tame response to the other side's "Gas the Jews" and "Drive them into the sea" and "Smite the neck of the kufr". I'd add incendiary bombs and napalm to his list, if a job's worth doing is worth doing right.

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Failing to acknowledge other points of view and then labeling it as inflammatory crap just goes to show your own bias, as far as contributing to a worsening situation , I think that ship has long sailed.

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/international/video/2023/10/09/israel-hamas-war-what-happened-on-day-three-of-the-conflict_6159796_4.html

We can all read the latest news via the Net, not you cherry-picked agenda stuff..........🙄

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

It's a pretty tame response to the other side's "Gas the Jews" and "Drive them into the sea" and "Smite the neck of the kufr". I'd add incendiary bombs and napalm to his list, if a job's worth doing is worth doing right.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. There’s no excuse for a man of the cloth promoting war crimes and collective punishment.

15 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I follow strict science and logic. If there's a definition of carpet bombing, then Israel either did or did not do it. There is no "other points of view" or shaming. The rest is you wondering  in your own mind, which I leave to you.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, MrMojoRisin said:

No evidence whatsoever of Israel doing anything other than baking cookies and giving flowers to Palestinains. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar. Any link to information that says otherwise is untrustworthy. I for one am astounded at the Palestinians lack of gratitude towards their loving overlords.

So I'll take that as a no, that you do not have anything to back up your claim that you conveniently and dishonestly deleted in your lazy response.  

You claimed: "If there was no oppression, land theft and subjugation of Palestinians by Israelis there would not have been an attack by Hamas.". 

You are not able to support that claim, so you (as usual) have just posted more nonsense. 

Indeed, a one-trick-pony, repeating the same unsupported lies over and over. 

How many Jewish babies have to die before you're happy? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

Two wrongs don’t make a right. There’s no excuse for a man of the cloth promoting war crimes and collective punishment.

"Men of the cloth" have been doing that for millennia. That's why the "holy" books and the concept of "divine wrath" were invented in the first place.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So I'll take that as a no, that you do not have anything to back up your claim that you conveniently and dishonestly deleted in your lazy response.  

You claimed: "If there was no oppression, land theft and subjugation of Palestinians by Israelis there would not have been an attack by Hamas.". 

You are not able to support that claim, so you (as usual) have just posted more nonsense. 

Cookies and flowers, everything else is an antisemitic lie.

Zero babies from either side is the only number that would make me happy. I can answer this question quite easily as many times as you ask it.

Edited by MrMojoRisin
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Lovely piece on the subject of carpet bombing from the Jerusalem Post

https://www.jpost.com/israel/eliyahu-advocates-carpet-bombing-gaza

A 2007 piece that has no relevance other than the words from an extremist ex Rabbi in retaliation for the ongoing war crimes of Hamas and their rockets indiscriminately killing Israel civilians

• Thumbs Up 3

2 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Jesus H..

it's becoming tiresome to read your one-sided ad hominem attacks on every poster who disagrees with you,,

You could soon become the second poster in 16 years that I have put on Ignore..

Do you add anything to the topic aside from who you have on ignore?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bobbin said:

Jesus H..

it's becoming tiresome to read your one-sided ad hominem attacks on every poster who disagrees with you,,

You could soon become the second poster in 16 years that I have put on Ignore..

Best you do that, I despise terrorist apologists....😒

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

It's obvious that this is true:-

I have stopped asking you questions as you can't answer them. 

• Confused 1