ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

It is beyond ridiculous that you guys constantly act is if all has been explained, answered and resolved "back up topic".

You post nonsense, misrepresent others and avoid like the plague every fact that does not align with your views.

You've answered nothing here and provided zero value, in fact, you've done little more than labelled everyone antisemites and awarded each other meaningless emojis for doing so.

The solution to Goldbach's conjecture..., "go back up topic and educate yourself'.

🤣🤣🤣

Having read the posts, Morch actually opposes people over using the "Anti sematic" accusation and he sides with you that the accusation shouldn't be used in the wrong place . 

Morch is on your side in that disagreement , he agrees with you on that point and thus you are wrong in your post above

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Close, but no cigar.

The real evil in the world is muslims religion...“There’s no place to sit on a fence here. You’re either condemning it or you’re condoning it,”

There is a place for religion in the world... the problem lies with the religion that vilifies other people while they themselves are the villains... I stand by my post

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Having read the posts, Morch actually opposes people over using the "Anti sematic" accusation and he sides with you that the accusation shouldn't be used in the wrong place . 

Morch is on your side in that disagreement , he agrees with you on that point and thus you are wrong in your post above

Again, you have failed to separate the general from the particular.

There are a damn site more posts by your mate hurling baseless claims of antisemitism than there is of them calling out such nonsense.

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

There is a place for religion in the world... the problem lies with the religion that vilifies other people while they themselves are the villains... I stand by my post

Religion summed up:

If they can make you believe absurdities, they can make you commit atrocities.

1 minute ago, MrMojoRisin said:

There are a damn site more posts by your mate hurling baseless claims of antisemitism than there is of them calling out such nonsense.

Really .

I haven't been keeping count

So, how many of his posts makes baseless claims of anti Semitism and how many of the his posts are calling out "such nonsense" ?

From my recollections, he made numerous posts stating various things are not anti sematic and just one post where he labelled a post to be anti sematic (and in that case, it indeed was)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

If you truly believe that, then you have lost all humanity. You are in a cult. Anyone who thinks the deaths of so many innocents is a price worth paying for some land…, we’ll - it says all that needs to be said about such people.

The casual dismissal of such a large scale human tragedy is Hamas level barbarism.

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Notice the combination of anti Semitism and anti americanism.

Notice the need for some posters to spew anti-Semitism nonsense.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

The real evil in the world is muslims...“There’s no place to sit on a fence here. You’re either condemning it or you’re condoning it,”

Thanks for that insight SAC.

I'd had it so, so wrong. I thought it was the Russians and Chinese. Maybe the Nth Koreans are a tad naughty also.

Silly me.

Edited by owl sees all
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Yagoda said:

88 in the user name too. Outed.

Are you serious? People can have any number of reasons having that (or whatever number) in their profile names.

You'll find Israelis on social media with the same.

3 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

10 to 1 that is simply their birth year.

Your eagerness to label people without sufficient evidence has debased all value of the slurs you are hurling about.

I guess now you’ll have to try debating using facts and intellect instead. I already know how you’ll fare.

Claimed to have met Arafat, so unless he was 16 at the time, unlikely. Also implied extensive US government experience, doubt he's 37.

More importantly @Walker88 is not the topic.

The root cause is land.

No land theft = no hostages = no dead babies on either side.

There would not be millions of Jews / Israeli's in the Middle East if not for the bungled land theft post WW2.

Israel has no legitimate claim to the land other than its current existence.

This will not end until the Palestinians have what the Israeli's want for themselves - a homeland.

When you say 'land theft' (from whom?) and reference post 1945, you're essentially objecting to Israel's very existence.

So basically, adopting Hamas position.

Hamas is not interested in compromise. You're into the 'river-to-the-sea' territory now.

• Like 2

It is beyond ridiculous that you guys constantly act is if all has been explained, answered and resolved "back up topic".

You post nonsense, misrepresent others and avoid like the plague every fact that does not align with your views.

You've answered nothing here and provided zero value, in fact, you've done little more than labelled everyone antisemites and awarded each other meaningless emojis for doing so.

The solution to Goldbach's conjecture..., "go back up topic and educate yourself'.

🤣🤣🤣

Many things have indeed been explained.

That you refuse to acknowledge that, or that some posters are not up to date does not change things.

There are just so many times I may feel compelled to rehash all details over and over again.

I actually address most posts that contain something which can be addressed.

Not always bothering with repetitive ones, nonsense ones, extra rude ones or off topic ones.

I most definitely did not label the poster the way you claimed, nor tend to make such allegations.

I'm not responsible for other posters' words and views.

As for value - not seeing of what 'value' your post above was, even by the 'standard' you seem to claim.

But that's quite routine by now.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Responsibility lies with Hamas 

You, like others are cherry picking when blaming it all on Hamas. 

Anyone can see that if you persecute people, they react. 

Why did Israel introduce Apartheid, why do they treat Palestinians so terribly? 

Even Israeli human rights organisations recognise the apartheid, as well as Amnesty international and the UN. 

Yet, the fundamentalists deny it! 

https://www.btselem.org/topic/apartheid

The Israeli regime enacts in all the territory it contols (Israeli sovereign territory, East Jerusalem, the West Bank, and the Gaza Strip) an apartheid regime. One organizing principle lies at the base of a wide array of Israeli policies: advancing and perpetuating the supremacy of one group – Jews – over another – Palestinians.

B’Tselem rejects the perception of Israel as a democracy (inside the Green Line) that simultaneously upholds a temporary military occupation (beyond it). B’Tselem reached the conclusion that the bar for defining the Israeli regime as an apartheid regime has been met after considering the accumulation of policies and laws that Israel devised to entrench its control over Palestinians

• Like 1

No, there aren't.

You are lying again.

There was one posters who was obviously antisemitic (on a parallel topic) which I commented on.

On this topic, maybe a couple which are borderline but are trying to play it safe - don't think i took much part in that 'debate'.

I'm not responsible for what other people post.

It's not my job to denounce each and every post I disagree with.

• Like 2

Is this conflict all about land? 

Israel works to Judaize the entire area, treating land as a resource chiefly meant to benefit the Jewish population. Since 1948, Israel has taken over 90% of the land within the Green Line and built hundreds of communities for the Jewish population. Since 1967, Israel has also enacted this policy in the West Bank, building more than 280 settlements for some 600,000 Jewish Israeli citizens. Israel has not built a single community for the Palestinian population in the entire area stretching from the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River (with the exception of several communities built to concentrate the Bedouin population after dispossessing them of most of their property rights).

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

we saw precision bombs going into Air Vents that's how accurate they are

You throw around these “nuggets” like they were candy; they address little of what is seen in the photos that look more like a blanket bombing strategy, than precision bombing. Also, the casualties, “number of people killed in Gaza since 7 October has risen to 5,087. Women and children have made up more than 62 percent of the fatalities, while more than 15,273 people have been injured”  don't back you up. Maybe if you were standing in the middle of the rubble, you would have a different opinion. I also find it interesting that it is okay for early Zionists to fight and kill for political gain, but other people fighting for the same rights on the other side must be eradicated. Reminds me of another political solution that we all agree is abhorrent, but seems to be playing out in Palestine, where people are herded and controlled, rights taken away, private property and land confiscated; with no future in the box Netanyahu helped build.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

I disagree.

I have the feeling that he has some psychological issues about being of a European Caucasian decent living on other peoples land and subconsciously feels guilty and taking Aborigines land , this guilt manifests  into support of the Palestinians and rather than facing up to his own Countries history , he criticises Jews for moving from Europe to a different continent . (Not to mention that Jews were moving back to where they originated from and Caucasians didn't originate in Aboriginal Australia) 

I don't believe that he has evil intent though

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I have the feeling that he has some psychological issues about being of a European Caucasian decent living on other peoples land and subconsciously feels guilty and taking Aborigines land , this guilt manifests  into support of the Palestinians and rather than facing up to his own Countries history , he criticises Jews for moving from Europe to a different continent . (Not to mention that Jews were moving back to where they originated from and Caucasians didn't originate in Aboriginal Australia) 

I don't believe that he has evil intent though

I wouldn't know, and not getting into this.

I base my comments on what he posts.