ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Whew, I almost thought I would be wrong.

The point of the post was to show that you guys are obsessed with irrelevant point scoring.

You simply cannot resist it.

Jumping in and shooting from the hip not caring at all about advancing the discussion or providing intelligent commentary that proves or refutes other people’s efforts.

You are puppets on a string and I can make you dance at will.

No the point you were making is yet again is to ridicule a poster and now you have egg on your face so waffle as much as you like your post is there for all to laugh at.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Whew, I almost thought I would be wrong.

The point of the post was to show that you guys are obsessed with irrelevant point scoring.

You simply cannot resist it.

Jumping in and shooting from the hip not caring at all about advancing the discussion or providing intelligent commentary that proves or refutes other people’s efforts.

You are puppets on a string and I can make you dance at will.

Ha ha ha ha  … now you’re fumbling around in abject embarrassment at your error; trying to deflect and apply some retrospective logic to making a fool of yourself. It’s only 07.20 and you’ve made my day already … many thanks, keep it up.

• Haha 2

Very unusual for wartime leaders to be ousted.

It would appear that many Israeli’s believe a fair amount of the blame for October 7th lies with Netanyahu.

Joe Biden and top aides have discussed the likelihood that Benjamin Netanyahu’s political days are numbered — and the president has conveyed that sentiment to the Israeli prime minister in a recent conversation.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/01/biden-administration-thinks-netanyahu-may-not-last-politically-00124849

5 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Not at all.

Keep it up.

The more you post, the more correct I am.

If your on topic arguments were sound, you wouldn’t be wasting the time.

I am curious how the more intelligent Israelis apologists react, I suspect perhaps a stray comment or two, but such nonsense will not so easily become the centrepiece of their commentary.

Much harder to make them dance.

It is, I guess, a way of separating the wheat from the chaff.

Well, unfortunately for you, it was your good self that started this by trying to be smart and embarrass another poster; now you’ve been shot with your own gun you don’t like it. Always a bad idea to lead with your chin, if you’ve got a glass jaw.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

This was an entirely preventable war for a very very long time.

How Israel is fighting this war is what the world is taking issue with.

Being anti war is more than “fine and good” - it is necessary for anyone who wants to be deemed civilised, humane, decent, ethical and moral.

'Entirely Preventable', Proclaims Partisan Poster, Blames Israel.

In other news....

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Morch said:

Hamas official says group will repeat Oct. 7 attack ‘twice and three times’ to destroy Israel

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/hamas-official-says-group-will-repeat-oct-7-attack-twice-and-three-times-to\-destroy-israel/

But a poster just said if Israel apologizes all will be well....?

Exactly. It's the poster's position that all will be well after the destruction of Israel. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Perfect example of the imbalance of what is and isn’t permitted to be said on this topic:

She said that, "Every day, I receive hundreds of death threats, my phone number has been leaked, and my family feels unsafe." But she added that she refuses to be silent and that fear is not an option. "The people and children of Palestine, especially in Gaza, cannot afford our silence.

https://m.jpost.com/j-spot/article-770697#:~:text=She said that%2C "Every day,Gaza%2C cannot afford our silence.

Let her reap what she sows yes? 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, bobbin said:

My final contribution to this thread.. I'll come back to the topic, not this thread, in a few more weeks..

Then we'll see what has transpired , despite all the anti-intellectual to-ing and fro-ing and often ridiculous comments contained here.

Hamas committed war crimes when they attacked October 7, killing women and children.

Israel is currently committing war crimes in their collective punishment of Gazan civilians, killing  women and children. Hamas is hiding underground.

Like it or not, Hamas pulled off a successful attack that caught the Israelis by surprise. Massive fail for the Israeli leadership, intelligence apparatus and military. They had the Gazans contained in an open-air prison camp, complete with barbed wire and high walls.  Israel controlled ingress and egress. And still missed the signs. This was well-prepared by Hamas and has an end-game.

They have put the Palestinian question back on the front-page, when the imminent Saudi/Israel pact was trying to ignore it. It's the root cause of the long-lasting conflict.

While it's easy to bomb Gaza from the air, the IDF is not up to the task of subduing Hamas in Gaza. The Israeli Army is too soft..under-trained for the task at hand.  The reservists are not battle-hardened. It will not invade Gaza in force. They would suffer massive casualties. The defender has the advantage in a ruined urban setting.  And also, Netanyahu has had the hard word from the US.

Israel is dead-set against a 2 State solution and so far they have been successfull in torpedoing it..

That's over.

Peace, in the form of a Palestinian State, will be imposed on Israel.

And I could care less what the peanut gallery, almost all pro-Israel with little knowledge of the back-story thinks... They will undoubtedly be throwing around words like "terrorist apologist", not knowing or caring that terrorism, conducted by Jewish immigrants to the Palestinian Mandate, were instrumental in founding the Jewish State. Which has a right to exist but not only on it's terms...

Go with God

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

To claim it was unpreventable is to claim that it is now unsolvable.

Pointless nihilism.

Another lie. While "To claim it was unpreventable is to claim that it is now unsolvable." catchy, it is false, and whether or not something was preventable makes no difference. 

• Thumbs Up 1