ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

29 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

You  can  disagree  all you  wish. It  does not  make you  correct.

Proof read?  I am not a journalist . Are you an AN  Editor in Chief? <deleted> !

I said I do not disagree. So, you can't read or write. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

I think you're making it up, yes. Do you have anything that supports your claim or not?

What the heck does: "If you need  question then you have  doubt in support." mean? 

You have  just confirmed your incapacity to have or recognize original thought.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I think you're making it up, yes. Do you have anything that supports your claim or not?

What the heck does: "If you need  question then you have  doubt in support." mean? 

Seems a bit recursive....

1 minute ago, Danny Australia said:

In the case of Israel, a few hundred freedom fighters have managed to humiliate Israel and bring it to its knees. What chances does Israel stand when its neighbors come together and initiate a full-scale war, equipped with an army, tanks, air force, and more? 

Are you unaware that that has happened previously ?

All of Israel's neighbours attacked Israel all at the same time 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Based on historical events like the Vietnam War, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, and the USA's invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, a different narrative emerges. It suggests that those fighting for their freedom tend to ultimately triumph, and the occupying forces are destined to be defeated, sooner or later.

How long will it be before the occupying forces in Australia will be defeated and the Aborigines get their land and Country back ?

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

Based on historical events like the Vietnam War, the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, and the USA's invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan, a different narrative emerges. It suggests that those fighting for their freedom tend to ultimately triumph, and the occupying forces are destined to be defeated, sooner or later.

In the case of Israel, a few hundred freedom fighters have managed to humiliate Israel and bring it to its knees. What chances does Israel stand when its neighbors come together and initiate a full-scale war, equipped with an army, tanks, air force, and more? This current situation doesn't qualify as a war; it's rather a one-sided assault on a small group of fighters and the civilian population who possess very little.

Estimate of Hamas forces involved in the initial attack run between 2000-3000. There were, for various reasons, less IDF combatants to handle this at first. They were followed by a mob of armed gazans.

Bring to it's knees? Lets not get carried away, most of the attackers were killed by the second day.

Which neighbors do you imagine will 'come together'? What would be their respective interests to do so?

Hamas does not fight for freedom. It's declared goal is to destroy Israel, not simply to free the Gaza Strip.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

The Palestinian invasion of Israel was rather insignificant , when making comparisons between Palestinians  invading Israel and USA invading Iraq , 

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes proof read, its always a good idea, something I should also do more often before I press submit:

4. Proofread your post first as poor grammar and spelling can make a post difficult to understand. Posts regarding spelling and grammar can derail a topic and can also appear intolerant and unhelpful.

Sorry. I was distracted a moment  while trying to establish a connection between polo and polio.  I decided it was a spelling  mistype that was the cause for distraction. Now what was it you were lecturing me  about   ?

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

13 minutes ago, Danny Australia said:

In the case of Israel, a few hundred freedom fighters have managed to humiliate Israel and bring it to its knees. What chances does Israel stand when its neighbors come together and initiate a full-scale war, equipped with an army, tanks, air force, and more? This current situation doesn't qualify as a war; it's rather a one-sided assault on a small group of fighters and the civilian population who possess very little.

Gaza has had it's freedom since 2005, not the same as the other places you quoted. Butchering 1400 innocent civilians did not bring Israel to it's knees. You might not have noticed Israel has been fighting off it's neighbours attacks for 75 years, it's going nowhere and call it a war or not Hamas are finished, islamic hate however will go on.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Sorry. I was distracted a moment  while trying to establish a connection between polo and polio.  I decided it was a spelling  mistype that was the cause for distraction. Now what was it you were lecturing me  about   ?

You were just about to support one of your silly claims....(kidding) 

3 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

That's the second time you've replied to the same post. This time however a pure troll post

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Angry and tired, Gazan mothers stuck in Israel after medical care want to get home

https://www.timesofisrael.com/angry-and-tired-gazan-mothers-stuck-in-israel-after-medical-care-want-to-get-home/

Interesting read. Shows how a lot about this is complicated, entangled.

If nothing  else it indicates that claims of  civilian  support for Hamas is a distortion that does not  justify  being made collateral damage.

• Confused 2

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Senior member of Hamas interviewed. Asked why Hamas did not build bomb shelters for the civilian population in Gaza. His reply?

We fight from the tunnels, its up to the UN to protect the civilians

Few  would debate that. The  question is  why does israel not value the lives  of Gazan civilians ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Senior member of Hamas interviewed. Asked why Hamas did not build bomb shelters for the civilian population in Gaza. His reply?

We fight from the tunnels, its up to the UN to protect the civilians

Unbiased source : IDF...

8 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

If nothing  else it indicates that claims of  civilian  support for Hamas is a distortion that does not  justify  being made collateral damage.

How?

Some seem to support Hamas, some does not.

Don't think anyone seriously claimed all Gazans or all Palestinians support Hamas.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

How?

Some seem to support Hamas, some does not.

Don't think anyone seriously claimed all Gazans or all Palestinians support Hamas.

My intended point.  Yellowbelly  demands I  submit an estimate  of the  unknown. But I would venture a minority .

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

Few  would debate that. The  question is  why does israel not value the lives  of Gazan civilians ?

The Israeli government cares more about it's own civilians. That's pretty much how most countries and governments work.

Why should the Israeli government care more about Gazan civilian than their own government?

• Like 1