ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

"I've heard" well we can't argue with proof like that. 😂😂😂

For beginners :

Quote from link :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasin_(RPG)

"According to fighters from Popular Resistance Committees's Saladin brigades, the Yasin was able to take down a Merkava Mk. 3 on an undisclosed date by firing it at a "weak point".[2] However, it is more effective in urban warfare, able to destroy brick walls and penetrate a 21 cm steel plate from 150 meters,[2] although the ITIC suggests 200 mm (20 cm).[16]"

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

"I've heard" well we can't argue with proof like that. 😂😂😂

Quote from link :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9M133_Kornet

1,000–1,200 mm of RHA behind ERA
3–3.5 m of concrete

"On 4 September 2023, a video emerged from Robotyne which showed the first combat loss of the Challenger 2 tank.[72] The tank was immobilized by a mine, then hit by a 9M133 Kornet missile and burst into flames, its turret was separated from the vehicle and the commanders cupola was blown off.[73] 

Russian state-controlled news agency TASS reported on 8 September that two British-made tanks had been destroyed by Kornets.[74]

In October 2023, Hezbollah used Kornet missiles during engagements with Israeli forces after the onset of the 2023 Israel-Hamas War."

• Haha 2

I watched a program last night where a live audience can ask Questions to MPs and people more clever than us. One asked in the end game when Hamas is finished what happens to Gaza? not many on the panel had an answer just what does happen? Will Gaza be bulldozed and rebuilt and if so by who.

Edited by BarraMarra

3 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You appear very excited that Palestinian terrorists have weapons to murder Israelis, is that not all the more reason these sick sadists need liquidising.

I'm not exited at all. I'm just answering your question.

Many RPG parts are DIY from melted scrap. 

Rocket propellant is made from sugar and fertilizer. Not the fuel used in cars or generators as suggested by other posters before that Hamas claimed hospital generator fuel for rockets.

Hamas had 15 years preparations. If I was an Israeli General I would never start a ground offensive. I repeat NEVER.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

May I suggest you read my posts instead of arguing with things I haven't said?

Nowhere did I say that Israel should 'just ignore' anything, quite the opposite.

My comment was with regard to the level of threat - it is not an existential one, Hamas is not going to 'destroy' Israel.

Israel never 'ceded Hamas territory' as far as I'm aware, so not sure how 'again' relates.

There is no danger of Israel being 'abolished' by Hamas.

Hamas may want many things, doesn't mean they are going to happen, or that it can make them happen.

You and I both have no idea what you are talking about.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

I've no idea what you're on with this 'one side' bit, sorry.

Whether Israel labeled it a 'war', a 'military operation' or whatever is not germane to what's going on.

You can go on repeating gung ho slogans, that's fine. If you wish to ignore that totally eradicating Hamas will not happen, or that there are negotiations afoot, or that there are other options discussed - that's fine as well.

Great - I am so glad that you are fine with my views - even though you have no idea what they are.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

I watched a program last night where a live audience can ask Questions to MPs and people more clever than us. One asked in the end game when Hamas is finished what happens to Gaza? not many on the panel had an answer just what does happen? Will Gaza be bulldozed and rebuilt and if so by who.

IMO it will be massively bulldozed and then Israel will resume 'occupation' and manage the rebuild very very closely.

Hamas has been conducting terrorist activities for decades, saying that Israel occupies their lands (even though they have no lands).

Well now they are going to experience exactly that - Israel occupying the land that was given to them by I.

Apparently a lot of posters have no idea of history and the truth that surrounds Hamas and the Gaza Strip.

I know a lot of that ignorance is because they listen/watch woke progressive liberals, who are always looking for a new 'oppressed group' to virtue signal their superiority over 'unenlighted people' (the majority).  So if any of them are willing to learn and perhaps realiuse they have been mislead, then I provide the following for them.

Gaza–Israel conflict - Wikipedia

Israeli disengagement from Gaza - Wikipedia

And lastly, an interview with the son of one of Hamas' co-founders.

Just now, Thorgal said:

I'm not exited at all. I'm just answering your question.

Many RPG parts are DIY from melted scrap. 

Rocket propellant is made from sugar and fertilizer. Not the fuel used in cars or generators as suggested by other posters before that Hamas claimed hospital generator fuel for rockets.

Hamas had 15 years preparations. If I was an Israeli General I would never start a ground offensive. I repeat NEVER.

If the Israelis (imo) do not start a ground offensive and rid the world of these evil sadists they will again and again attack and murder Israelis. The Israelis are legally bound to protect their own citizens and other than eliminating these evil animals what other choice have they got. Hamas has stated it will never stop killing Israelis untill Israel no longer exists, not a nice time to be Jewish! 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

IMO it will be massively bulldozed and then Israel will resume 'occupation' and manage the rebuild very very closely.

Hamas has been conducting terrorist activities for decades, saying that Israel occupies their lands (even though they have no lands).

Well now they are going to experience exactly that - Israel occupying the land that was given to them by I.

Apparently a lot of posters have no idea of history and the truth that surrounds Hamas and the Gaza Strip.

I know a lot of that ignorance is because they listen/watch woke progressive liberals, who are always looking for a new 'oppressed group' to virtue signal their superiority over 'unenlighted people' (the majority).  So if any of them are willing to learn and perhaps realiuse they have been mislead, then I provide the following for them.

Gaza–Israel conflict - Wikipedia

Israeli disengagement from Gaza - Wikipedia

And lastly, an interview with the son of one of Hamas' co-founders.

Good video, Piers Morgan has had some wonderful interviews on this conflict recently.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

He hasn’t said that, and your comment is unfair; he has indicated that some negotiations might be happening that are not in the public domain, albeit through third parties like Qatar; you would do well to remember that they are trying to save the lives and secure the release of over 200 hostages. I hope you don’t need the alternative explained.

So you are Morch's Mother?  Father??   Or are you a 'second' account ??

Careful if you are a second - they can check your IP and MAC - and ban you for life.

Now answering your rubbish.  If Israel stops to allow hostage negotaitions, Hamas will re-arm and in the future do this again.

Likewise, Hezbolla PIJ PLFP etc etc etc will all take heart and do similar things.

The destruction of Hamas and much of Gaza will stop other terrorists follwing in Hamas' footprints.

• Sad 1

Israel to sever 'all contact' with Gaza and return labourers
Israel will return Gazans working inside the country to the besieged Palestinian territory, the government said, almost four weeks after it began striking Hamas targets there in response to a deadly cross-border attack.

"Israel is severing all contact with Gaza. There will be no more Palestinian workers from Gaza," the Israeli security cabinet announced in a statement late Thursday.

"Those workers from Gaza who were in Israel on the day of the outbreak of the war will be returned to Gaza," it added, without specifying how many people would be sent back.

Before the Israel-Hamas conflict started, Israel had issued work permits to some 18,500 Gazans, according to COGAT, the Israeli defence body responsible for Palestinian civilian affairs.

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20231103-🔴-live-israel-severs-all-ties-with-gaza-will-expel-labourers?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why would a French general know more than the IDF? 

For beginners :

My quote from previous post :

"Hamas had 15 years preparations. If I was an Israeli General I would never start a ground offensive. I repeat NEVER."

https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/?do=findComment&comment=18472223

• Sad 1