ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

27 minutes ago, simple1 said:

As their soldiers fight hand to hand in Gaza, Israelis wonder about the endgame

In the dark and the cloying heat of a Gaza night, the troops of the 13th Battalion of Israel’s Golani Brigade were attempting to advance in northern Gaza amid the flashes of air and artillery strikes across the Gaza Strip.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/04/as-their-soldiers-fight-hand-to-hand-in-gaza-israelis-wonder-about-the-endgame?utm_term=6546e91b1f2a1b7e33dd5398a773e0b9&utm_campaign=GuardianTodayAUS&utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&CMP=GTAU_email

Sources I do not trust- RT, AJ and the Guardian, all totally biased towards the terrorists

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, owl sees all said:

From what I have read I'm pretty sure that they knew what was coming. However, in saying that, the intensity,speed and scale of the break-out caught them by surprise. Once the IDF did respond; it was panic stations.

You must stop reading these conspiracy articles owl, they are adding no validity to this debate.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, proton said:

Sources I do not trust- RT, AJ and the Guardian, all totally biased towards the terrorists

See france 24 this morning.

There was a news conference after the meeting held with blinken and middle east nations

Two Middle east nations reps and the US rep were on the podium speaking to the news.

Aljazeera shows all 3 points of view.

France 24 only shows the USA point of view.

DW and Euronews deliberately silent as if they have been ordered to.

Edited by freeworld
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, proton said:

I've lost complete faith in the objectivity of the BBC, CNN etc. . The Guardian actually has a very good record of investigative journalism (international scandals/corruption: British Covid/ NHS/ Panama Papers).  Try Hazara News. It's liberal Israeli - has a world class editorial room.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, stevenl said:

Whenever Israel is being criticized 'hamas apologists' comes up. Which is nonsense, no one is apologizing for what Hamas did on 7/10, but it is really easy on your conscience to simply dismiss Israeli misdeeds this way.

Perhaps you should look at the post I was responding to before assuming what's on my conscience

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, freeworld said:

See france 24 this morning.

There was a news conference after the meeting held with blinken and middle east nations

Two Middle east nations reps and the US rep were on the podium speaking to the news.

Aljazeera shows all 3 points of view.

France 24 only shows the USA point of view.

DW and Euronews deliberately silent as if they have been ordered to.

The France 24 website has its main story of a Palestinian offering a peace solution and theres many storys of the conflict from both sides point of view .

https://www.france24.com/en/

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Some people are though, some posters have said that the Hamas actions in Israel on October the 7 the were just "heavy handed" and they point fingers at Israel for war crimes , when it was Hamas who committed war crimes in their thousands .

Some posters are also blaming Israel for the Hamas terror attack and some have even suggested that Israel was responsible for the terror attack and it was a false flag operation 

Looking forward to posts that said Hamas 7/10 actions were just 'heavy handed' or similar. Seems to me that was just your interpretation, not what was said.

Hamas has committed many war crimes, but that's not an excuse for Israeli war crimes.

Yes, 'false flag's I also saw from our resident conspiracy theory poster.

Edited by stevenl
Additions
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, freeworld said:

France 24 live news. The tv station. Why are they not showing the views of all three parties?

Is it a World conspiracy by the Jew controlled media perchance ?

I expect that a news conference from the middle East isn't such a big story in France and there are other things going on in the World 

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Looking forward to posts that said Hamas 7/10 actions were just 'heavy handed' or similar. Seems to me that was just your interpretation, not what was said.

It was  Posted previously  in this thread (And no, I am not going to scroll back through this whole thread and read every post just to find that post)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Wobblybob said:

Easy enough to end this war, the terrorists give back the hostages and recognise Israel, but we all know the hate the some Palestinians have for Israel this will never happen, Hamas wants total genocide of the Israelis.

quite true that ''some Palestinians'' hate Israel. But a slim majority do not support Hamas, altho' it misleads many into terrorism. Eradicate Hamas (but how?) but don't destroy a civilization that has been subjected to colonialism and apartheid for a century. That is not even the main issue, which is the little known fact about why Netanyahu helped fund Hamas. I suggest, with respect, that you inform yourself about something has been censored by most of the western press (excepting the Guardian). If you wish, here are 2 pro-Israeli news sites that : Haazar.com and <https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/israel-helped-funnel-qatar-money-to-fund-hamas-netanyahu-palestinian-state-gaza-war-2456157-2023-11-01> .

• Confused 1

It's looking like if Trump isn't thrown in jail he will continue on to win the presidency and I'm thinking he will be on the side of Israel quite strongly which will exacerbate the region fighting. Whereas he will  most likely settle down the Russian Ukraine dispute. Fair reasoning?