ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, BarraMarra said:

I can only post what i see on MSM im not going to use links that are not allowed Morch watch Sky news they have Reporters near to Gaza,

As far as I'm aware no issues to post sky news on here.

That you assume I do not follow the news is...interesting.

13 minutes ago, Morch said:

I'm aware that you're on an anti-Biden mission, thanks.

That you're sure thing will pan out this way or that is kinda clouded by that mission.

I do not like him, but I support President Biden, as I have supported every American President. I hope he holds strong and does push for a ceasefire, but if I had to bet, I would bet he will. 

I'm not at all sure a ceasefire will be called, but I am pretty sure that is it is called it will end up "permeant".  

13 minutes ago, Morch said:

There is no Hamas 'wing' of the Dem Party. Possibly one supporter on the sly.

Right. 

Instead of constantly reminding members not to post material that is against the rules why can;t you start naming posters that are breaking the rules. The team must be getting fed up with having to constantly put reminders on the Thread. Start naming the rule breakers.

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Morch your getting like the others, where did i say you dont watch news ???????

Here's what you posted: ""Morch watch Sky news they have Reporters near to Gaza".

It seems to imply i do not watch or follow the news.

Maybe it's a language thing, dunno.

2 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Instead of constantly reminding members not to post material that is against the rules why can;t you start naming posters that are breaking the rules. The team must be getting fed up with having to constantly put reminders on the Thread. Start naming the rule breakers.

You are aware there's a 'report' button, right?

• Haha 1

There are a lot of individual stories done on Israeli casualties. While each one is different, of course, some stand out. Here's another one:

Ruth was disabled and loved music. She and her dad were killed by Hamas

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/article-769704

Israel finds body of Ruth Peretz, disabled teen missing since October 7

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/israel-finds-body-of-ruth-peretz-disabled-teen-missing-since-october-7/ar-AA1jqeEq

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

Here's what you posted: ""Morch watch Sky news they have Reporters near to Gaza".

It seems to imply i do not watch or follow the news.

Maybe it's a language thing, dunno.

Yes i meant watch Sky news they give good coverage from close to the border same as BBC. They have reporters near the Lebanese border to cover the news from there.

1 minute ago, BarraMarra said:

Yes i meant watch Sky news they give good coverage from close to the border same as BBC. They have reporters near the Lebanese border to cover the news from there.

Thanks, well aware of that - my feed is not  limited to English language coverage, though - so more sources..

Edited by Morch

26 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I do not like him, but I support President Biden, as I have supported every American President. I hope he holds strong and does push for a ceasefire, but if I had to bet, I would bet he will. 

I'm not at all sure a ceasefire will be called, but I am pretty sure that is it is called it will end up "permeant".  

Right. 

Well, he's doing a bit extra now...

In rare announcement, US says guided missile sub has arrived in Middle East, a message of deterrence to adversaries

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/in-rare-announcement-us-says-guided-missile-sub-has-arrived-in-middle-east-a-message-of-deterrence-to-adversaries/ar-AA1jr6yz

• Thanks 1

Just now, Yellowtail said:

They don't really mean it...

The Son of the big Cheese has even said there not protecting their civilians in Gaza and there slaughtering civilians and must be stopped. but hush-hush that's not the anti-Israeli squad on here wants to hear like the Chef and Co.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Well, he's doing a bit extra now...

In rare announcement, US says guided missile sub has arrived in Middle East, a message of deterrence to adversaries

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/in-rare-announcement-us-says-guided-missile-sub-has-arrived-in-middle-east-a-message-of-deterrence-to-adversaries/ar-AA1jr6yz

Although I have no evidence one of our Astute Submarines is likely to be lurking close by. They carry Tomahawk Cruise Missiles.

2 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Would you like a link from Sky News Morch reporting Gaza is surrounded ? i dont make up stories

Yea, statement on that from the BBC to. IDF said North Gaza now totally surrounded, but they need the the civilians out.

Conricus also said Israel has shown "sincere, honest efforts" to "evacuate people from northern Gaza". It comes after Israel said troops had now effectively divided the Strip into two after reaching the coastline.

But they are continuing to call on civilians to flee northern Gaza. He adds that "at the end of our situation, at the end of those efforts, we will be able to have a northern Gaza which is relatively clear of civilian population, and then we will continue to fight".

The IDF is getting on though,  it captured Battle Plans, Maps and Communication Equipment Found in the Hamas Stronghold in Jabaliya.

After having taken control of the terror stronghold, IDF soldiers conducted extensive searches and located intelligence information that included operational orders belonging to Hamas. This also included operational maps, means of communication, command and control tables and personal details of Hamas commanders and terrorists.

Intelligence in the 162nd Division and additional sources are investigating the materials which will be used by the IDF in future fights.

https://www.idf.il/en/mini-sites/idf-press-releases-regarding-the-hamas-israel-war/battle-plans-maps-and-communication-equipment-found-in-the-hamas-stronghold-in-jabaliya/

Video of the raid here:

https://videoidf.azureedge.net/977317e6-9002-4638-a7d2-5b2616b230e9

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yea, statement on that from the BBC to. IDF said North Gaza now totally surrounded, but they need the the civilians out.

Conricus also said Israel has shown "sincere, honest efforts" to "evacuate people from northern Gaza". It comes after Israel said troops had now effectively divided the Strip into two after reaching the coastline.

But they are continuing to call on civilians to flee northern Gaza. He adds that "at the end of our situation, at the end of those efforts, we will be able to have a northern Gaza which is relatively clear of civilian population, and then we will continue to fight".

The IDF is getting on though,  it captured Battle Plans, Maps and Communication Equipment Found in the Hamas Stronghold in Jabaliya.

After having taken control of the terror stronghold, IDF soldiers conducted extensive searches and located intelligence information that included operational orders belonging to Hamas. This also included operational maps, means of communication, command and control tables and personal details of Hamas commanders and terrorists.

Intelligence in the 162nd Division and additional sources are investigating the materials which will be used by the IDF in future fights.

https://www.idf.il/en/mini-sites/idf-press-releases-regarding-the-hamas-israel-war/battle-plans-maps-and-communication-equipment-found-in-the-hamas-stronghold-in-jabaliya/

Video of the raid here:

https://videoidf.azureedge.net/977317e6-9002-4638-a7d2-5b2616b230e9

That's all very well, but the notion that this cordon could be anywhere near 100% foolproof is nonsense.

If the 7/10 attack was not enough to rethink that, one could reference the many many times Palestinians manage to cross over from the West Bank to Israel, to bypass mini-blockades on towns there, or if all fails - recall how this didn't work out in Beirut.

And, of course, the tunnels.

I'm sure the IDF managed to severely limit Hamas maneuverability, but I'd be careful treating Gaza as 'sealed'.

Just now, Morch said:

That's all very well, but the notion that this cordon could be anywhere near 100% foolproof is nonsense.

If the 7/10 attack was not enough to rethink that, one could reference the many many times Palestinians manage to cross over from the West Bank to Israel, to bypass mini-blockades on towns there, or if all fails - recall how this didn't work out in Beirut.

And, of course, the tunnels.

I'm sure the IDF managed to severely limit Hamas maneuverability, but I'd be careful treating Gaza as 'sealed'.

I don't think anyone expects it to be 100% foolproof though, the point being its a good start

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I don't think anyone expects it to be 100% foolproof though, the point being its a good start

Someone opined it will not be long now until Hamas is removed.

My comments were toward that.

In military terms, so far the the IDF operation is going much better than expected.

I hope it remains this way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Someone opined it will not be long now until Hamas is removed.

My comments were toward that.

In military terms, so far the the IDF operation is going much better than expected.

I hope it remains this way.

Yea, no idea how long this will take, a long road ahead though. 

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yea, no idea how long this will take, a long road ahead though. 

Although....

I've been wondering - no information and not taking guesses on that - about public statement and action on the ground. There's some discrepancy between warnings and predictions aired before the ground attack, and how things are. Much faster, less casualties. Granted, it's probably not the tough part yet, but still. Could be (again, speculating) a disinformation campaign, with actual time line maybe shorter. Some support possibly in the way the ground attack was initiated, without much fanfare. Then again, there would be way too many people in the know, and Israelis talk way too much - so keeping a lid on this would be difficult.  

• Like 1