https://aseannow.com/topic/1308598-israel-is-at-war/page/308/#comment-18491435

:coffee1:

But also...

You wish you had a dollar
For every time he hollered
That he's leavin'
And he's never comin' back

("Semi Suite", Tom Waits).

Give him an hour Morch he will be back or one of his lackeys to post once he has messaged them.

30 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Who on earth asked to? You seem to think you are some kind of expert on this thread, or have to defend your opinion, just because you have 2,000 posts in it jeez.  

No one. It's a public forum. Posters are free to comment on any post they like. Including those of posters who put them on 'ignore'.

I think that I know more on the topic than most, yes. Certainly more than yourself. Sue me.

Not sure why wouldn't I 'defend my opinion' - that's part of discussion, isn't it?

2K? You made me look. Not quite there yet, and wouldn't be as many if there was less nonsense posted from the likes of you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RanongCat said:

There is such a dedication to a singular desire  for mass human extermination that renders the exponents of that desire in this topic incapable of being able to contemplate a now relegated inferior war  zone that is also not attracting  favourable outcomes.

Is your real name Ibram X. Kendi? 

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

As I thought, and this is the last word you'll hear from me. Not only have I better things to do, but you have no integrity and I don't do that. 

I asked you politely to share something I've written that is antisemitic, reminded you twice, and you can't find anything. I have never once been rude to you, despite totally disagreeing with nearly everything you say. 

Go with God brother.

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Wow, your writing style is amazingly similar.  Did you perhaps study under him? 

Wow. You research writing  styles of  people  posting in a forum "debating" conflict? Perhaps my writing style creates confusion to observers who are  more comfortable with comic  books or  gaming speak ?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RanongCat said:

Wow. You research writing  styles of  people  posting in a forum "debating" conflict?

No, I did not research, I just happened to notice how similar your writing style was to his. 

I doubt very much you've ever been accused of debating. 

2 hours ago, RanongCat said:

Perhaps my writing style creates confusion to observers who are  more comfortable with comic  books or  gaming speak ?

I doubt it's not the style, I think it's the lack of substance. 

Israel revises death toll in 7 October attack to 'about 1,200'
Israel has revised down the number of people killed during Hamas's 7 October attack to "about 1,200" from the earlier 1,400 figure.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Lior Haiat, said the revised number was because many bodies were not immediately identified after the attack, and "now we think those belong to terrorists... not Israeli casualties".

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Israel revises death toll in 7 October attack to 'about 1,200'
Israel has revised down the number of people killed during Hamas's 7 October attack to "about 1,200" from the earlier 1,400 figure.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Lior Haiat, said the revised number was because many bodies were not immediately identified after the attack, and "now we think those belong to terrorists... not Israeli casualties".

I knew it. Filthy Zionists inflating death counts to make the frredom loving Hamas martyrs look bad. 

Irony off.

Edited by Yagoda
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Seen a few vids on twitter now of the Palestinians who are evacuating North Gaza in the safe corridors being provided daily by IDF. Now that Hamas is busy trying to defend itself from IDF they can't control the population and many are now denouncing Hamas and blaming them for all this. Here one but there are many:

I dont understand. If the Izzies are committing genocide, why arent the jets turning that line of civilians into hamburger?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Had a lovely holiday, nice to get away for a break.

How's the World's 18th largest Military force doing against a few thousand Hamas terrorists, are they not all dead yet?

I see the scores on the doors have been revised down to around 1200 not 1400 for the 7th Oct, from the BBC, according to Foreign Ministry spokesman Lior Haiat, many people killed were not immediately identified after the attack, and "now we think those belong to terrorists... not Israeli casualties".

More than 11,000 people have been killed in Gaza since, according to the Hamas-run health ministry, including more than 4,500 children, but then if the numbers are from Hamas-run heath ministry we don't have to believe those numbers do we?

Looking forward to more death and destruction for Gaza as the World's 18th largest Military force attack the alleged Hamas tunnels around all the hospitals full of injured and sick Palestinians.

Them Hamas terrorists won't dare do anymore attacks or atrocities against innocent Israeli's when they've finished will they?

Israeli officials estimate there are 1,300 tunnels, spanning 300 miles across the Gaza Strip, which itself is just 25 miles long. The military describes the network as one of the most elaborate underground webs in the world. It says there are underground bunkers beneath Gaza hospitals. Palestinian doctors have denied this.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/11/03/gaza-tunnels-hamas-israel-war/

What we know about Hamas’ 300-mile tunnel system below Gaza

https://nypost.com/2023/11/08/news/what-we-know-about-hamas-300-mile-tunnel-system-below-gaza/

Estimates vary widely, but as of October 2021, Hezbollah's leader Hassan Nasrallah claimed his organization has 100,000 trained fighters; while in 2017, Jane's assessed Hezbollah's strength at more than 25,000 full-time fighters and approximately 20,000–30,000 reservists.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, simple1 said:

I saw (in one commentary, opinion column or something like that) a suggestion that the IDF will set up a field hospital in the area of the Gaza Strip it controls, and patients from al-Shifa be transferred there during them humanitarian pauses (or whatever they are called). This would allow both for the safety of patients and medical stuff, score points in the PR front, and would make it possible for the campaign to go much faster. If Hamas attacks this field hospital it would get the same (or more) negative reactions Israel does right now.

I think it's not a bad idea, but not sure at all if it's possible security wise.

• Like 2