ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

First acknowledge the 1.000.000 innocent non combatant Palestinian claim. This was asked, but you've never answered and you will keep to play broken record...

No sure what you are on about with this. I have never denied that you claimed 1,000,000 innocent noncombatant Palestinians were killed by Israel. In fact, I called you out as a liar when you made the claim. 

If you do not want to clarify what you said, don't. 

Just now, coolcarer said:

What do you think when you try to claim that Israel’s morals are on par with the Hamas terrorists. Hamas apologist much?

I condemn both Israel and Hamas, they both have committed and continue to commit terrible acts. 

Just now, coolcarer said:

You know well you said babies this is the 4th time I have addressed you on it. Every ten minutes under 18’s die. No more lies 

There will be no more communication. Goodbye. I have not time for trolls like you. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I just told you I condone neither Hamas nor Israel, stop misrepresenting what I said. 

I think this is impossible to be impartial in this conflict.

Others use the fallacy of misinterpretation, just to keep you answering bogus repetitive questions to make you guilt tripping and take of your focus of the topic. In the worst case you will be asked to apologize or you will be called a liar.

If you continue to answer and keep your position firm, you will be called a stalker...

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

The only way is to ignore. I wish there was a block and hear there might be soon.

The moderators are catching some of the disgraceful accusations of 'antisemite, hamas apologist, liar etc.

I don't like putting people on ignore but  what can you do with these persistent trolls?

They have absolutely no integrity and will stop at nothing to have the thread for themselves so they can justify their bigotry in celebrating the ethnic cleansing by Israel. 

The same tricks to blackmail, guilt tripping, insult, deflect, minimize, gaslight, etc.. are used on other platforms that I also visit with the same Israel war topic.

If Israel is winning this war, why all these signs of panic and discomfort on online platforms.

Twitter, Youtube, etc will show the same forced polarities in the comment sections.

The non-cease fire and non-exchange of hostages/prisoners and non-peace agreement negotiations will keep this online aggressivity alive.

This is a PR disaster worldwide if you read the comments for Israel and they don't realize it.

I will also start to stop replying to certain people which insulted or provided high perversity content against me or others.

Edited by Thorgal
  • Haha 2

The World Health Organisation ( WHO ) is claiming Al-Shifa has reported that it has become a cemetery. Well if their that bothered maybe they should ask Hamas to end the suffering and release all Hostages then the Hospital will receive all the help it needs. It only needs a phone call from Qatar.

Just now, BarraMarra said:

The World Health Organisation ( WHO ) is claiming Al-Shifa has reported that it has become a cemetery. Well if their that bothered maybe they should ask Hamas to end the suffering and release all Hostages then the Hospital will receive all the help it needs. It only needs a phone call from Qatar.

The Whitehouse has already said they should be asking Hamas to hand over the fuel and stop using it as a command center

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Another hospital, more terrorists:

What could these Hamas terrorists possibly be doing with an RPG at the Quds Hospital?

Wonder how the other side are going to spin this one. I don't think the Hamas fighter with the RPG is delivering Chocolates.

Edited by BarraMarra

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Another hospital, more terrorists:

What could these Hamas terrorists possibly be doing with an RPG at the Quds Hospital?

I think that they were Doctors using it for kidney stone removals , some of those Palestinian hospitals are quite primitive and don't have modern equipment 

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Absolutely, well said. 

Here the link to the IAF Apache helicopter that went on rampage the first days of Hamas attacks.

As per comment section : some cases there were mixed targets/causalities : Hamas militants + Israeli hostages in houses and/or vehicles

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/hkanmp5w6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed0-OxNO_bQ&t=120s

6 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

Wonder how the other side are going to spin this one. I don't think the Hamas fighter with the RPG is delivering Chocolates.

No spin intended. I see immediately 2 reasons.

1. Geneva Convention doesn't prohibit to walk next to a hospital. Using the hospital for military purposes is forbidden.

I can't see from the footage that they've used the hospital for military reasons against their enemy.

The shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line.

The safest way in war between 2 points is...more complicated...

https://www.ohchr.org/en/instruments-mechanisms/instruments/geneva-convention-relative-protection-civilian-persons-time-war#:~:text=from such objectives.-,Article 19,acts harmful to the enemy.

Article 19

The protection to which civilian hospitals are entitled shall not cease unless they are used to commit, outside their humanitarian duties, acts harmful to the enemy. Protection may, however, cease only after due warning has been given, naming, in all appropriate cases, a reasonable time limit, and after such warning has remained unheeded