ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

6 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Well, I know enough about you to understand that you did not know that Israel does not occupy Gaza, otherwise you would not have pasted a statement from someone saying that Israel does not have the right of self defence from a territory it occupies. She is not stating an opinion, she is putting an incorrect statement forward as fact, and you believed it and are still trying to defend it. Nothing arrogant about pointing out something that is factually incorrect.

Unless he knew it was not true when he posted it, which would make him intellectually dishonest, at best. 

7 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

You’re not getting this are you. The poster was claiming numerous times that babies were being killed by Israel every ten minutes. It was a lie. That is the truth and fact.

You are not getting this either.

@Neeranam wasn't lying, he gave his opinion based on reports and wasn't factual.

Let me clarify:

Both, Babies and Children were/are still being killed every 10 minutes in Gaza.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Well, I know enough about you to understand that you did not know that Israel does not occupy Gaza, otherwise you would not have pasted a statement from someone saying that Israel does not have the right of self defence from a territory it occupies. She is not stating an opinion, she is putting an incorrect statement forward as fact, and you believed it and are still trying to defend it. Nothing arrogant about pointing out something that is factually incorrect.

The warder doesn't live in the cell with the prisoners. 

Edited by Paul Catton
  • Confused 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

@Neeranam wasn't lying, he gave his opinion based on reports and wasn't factual.

Let me clarify:

While it may Kuhn Scotty's opinion that people under the age of 18 are babies, but that does not make it a fact or make his claims true.

And while you might be able to say a baby or child is killed every minute, you could not say both babies and children were being killed every ten minutes, that would just be another lie. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

While it may Kuhn Scotty's opinion that people under the age of 18 are babies, but that does not make it a fact or make his claims true.

And while you might be able to say a baby or child is killed every minute, you could not say both babies and children were being killed every ten minutes, that would just be another lie. 

Lying, is an "intentional distortion" of truth.

Posting upon an open forum, the currently accepted atrocities against Palestinian Children, each were being slaughtered every 10 minutes pro rata.

Reuters were the source.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

one should never assume anything unless has proof or it can turn into making an "ass of u & me"

Fair enough - so what do you make of her words? How do you think her arguments hold?

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

that's possible and I didn't claim she was right, just posted her opinion as many other have posted other reporters opinions, free speech

She is not a a 'reporter'. That's the point. She's UN official specifically concerned with things Palestinian. Like all the previous holders of the post, she comes with preconceived pro-Palestinian views, and anti-Israeli ones.

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Let me clarify:

When you have something to add to the topic instead of a lame attempt at trying to defend a poster  @Neeranam who was caught out lying and not for the first time. get back to me.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, coolcarer said:

No he was lying having been consistently addressed on it. The 40 babies thing was via a journalist, not Israel. Defection from a poster on here lying

What are you talking about consistently addressed, by whom? 

I said babies instead of children, and you go ballistic calling me a liar. I told you already I meant children. 

13 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Posting upon an open forum, the currently accepted atrocities against Palestinian Children, each were being slaughtered every 10 minutes pro rata.

Reuters were the source.

Exactly. Claiming a baby is being killed every ten is intentional distortion. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Reuters were the source.

Thanks for the defence, I blocked that troll ages ago but see he's still obsessed with trying defame me, pathetic. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I said babies instead of children, and you go ballistic calling me a liar. I told you already I meant children. 

You trolls are unbelievable. 

By me and other posters. you ignored it until your were addressed many times. Yes you said babies which was not true

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

When you have something to add to the topic instead of a lame attempt at trying to defend a poster  @Neeranam who was caught out lying and not for the first time. get back to me.

When have I ever lied? 

You can't go throwing accusations around like this. 

Unbelievable. 

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

When have I ever lied? 

You can't go throwing accusations around like this. 

Unbelievable. 

Your words.

”These extremists who think babies dying every ten minutes is not ethnic cleansing”

Lies on both counts. Babies and ethnic cleansing

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

You trolls are unbelievable. 

Children meaning anyone under 18, including those fighting with hamas, yes?  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

I also think that Neeranam was not lying. You didn't explain or provide proof. It's starts to be strange that people here are labeled as liars while nothing comes close to producing any lie. Furthermore excuses are requested in exaggeration... 

6 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Your words.

”These extremists who think babies dying every ten minutes is not ethnic cleansing”

Lies on both counts. Babies and ethnic cleansing

I already posted links of kids dying every 10 minutes. You are a troll. 

There are many sources saying there is ethnic cleansing. 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/oct/16/israel-gaza-mass-evacuation-ethnic-cleansing

Just now, Thorgal said:

I also think that Neeranam was not lying. You didn't explain or provide proof. It's starts to be strange that people here are labeled as liars while nothing comes close to producing any lie. Furthermore excuses are requested in exaggeration... 

I don’t care what you think. Told you that already

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2