ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

3/4 are women and children, including  It is beyond belief how some here are defiantly refusing to say Israel are doing no wrong.  

Them that start wars don't get an opportunity to make the rules and regulations, always read the small print before you start a war is my best advice. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I do it's pathetic

Pathetic would be making a disparaging generalization about a people, then claiming some-of-them-aren't. That's  exactly a variation on 'some-of-my-best-friends-are'.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Why would I have Jewish friends?  They are exclusive and inward-looking, thinking they are the chosen people. I have nothing against them - many are open-minded and support Palestine and the two-state solution as I do.

You are baiting - nice try, but it failed.

No you said every cloud. Sounds like your relieved you don't. Figures after that post. Any this topic is about the war since 7th Oct. You've joined at page 352. Do you have any updates?

• Like 1

Just now, Morch said:

Pathetic would be making a disparaging generalization about a people, then claiming some-of-them-aren't. That's  exactly a variation on 'some-of-my-best-friends-are'.

I get your games Morch - classic baiter/troller 

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

No you said every cloud. Sounds like your relieved you don't. Figures after that post. Any this topic is about the war since 7th Oct. You've joined at page 352. Do you have any updates?

I have explained why - maybe read? Jews don't like Gentiles much?  think they are superior?  get it now?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

How many keys on your keyboard, you seem to struggle to put words into sentences, we can talk about paragraphs at a later date, on step at a time eh

Small is Beautiful - E. F. Schumacher

(hint: he's a statistician and economist I know it's above your education but Google is your friend)

27 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Yea let's forget the history lol 

Are you talking about the ethnic cleansing of 900,000 Jews from the Arab countries in the last 100 years or the 400 years of Ottoman imperialism before that? 

Where do you want to start? 

Just now, BobBKK said:

Ok children other things to do - very sad some humans here I must say. War and atrocities on any side are sad and will never end whilst one wants to dominate and subjugate the other. Good night.

Classic Bob.