ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

43 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

You're lying again Kuhn Scotty, no one has claimed Israel are doing no wrong. 

And let's not forget, many/most of the "children" killed were fighting for hamas. 

Based on a baby bottle and a full pack of diapers...caught almost red handed...but that's not relevant.

Kids version of Mein Kampf in Arabic has also been found in a kids sleeping room in Northern Gaza...

That's just the beginning.

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

Why would I have Jewish friends?  They are exclusive and inward-looking, thinking they are the chosen people. I have nothing against them - many are open-minded and support Palestine and the two-state solution as I do.

You are baiting - nice try, but it failed.

Another Hamas/Nazi wannabe. This one is at least man enough to admit his hate, albiet anonymously, makes him a soupcon less of a coward.

Like the old saying goes, that BobBKK is a cowardly Hamas supporter that supports rape and babymurder...naw hes not cowardly LOL

Edited by Yagoda
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Did you understand what she was saying ?

"Hamas have taken all the fuel and medicine for themselves ".

She is complaining about Hamas taking over the hospital 

The language she uses is non semitic.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Quote from source :

https://twitter.com/ABroNextDoor/status/1724364063356891500

"Several doctors & nurses from Shifa Hospital stated that she never worked there before & they never seen her at the hospital. in addition to her Israeli accent that is clearly obvious when she speaks Arabic due to her inability to pronounce letters like ع،ح."

"I present to you Hannah Abutbul, former Israel TV actress and content creator she is the girl who performed in the viral doctor video discouraging people from going to hospitals and asking them to run away from Palestine. Look at how disgustingly low Israel has stopped to push their false propaganda."

Extra : https://www.tiktok.com/@stephwithdadeets/video/7301374818966867243

So you are deliberately and knowingly posting videos that you consider to be fake videos ?

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So you are deliberately and knowingly posting videos that you consider to be fake videos ?

I considered this unbelievable to push this kind of narrative/message in war time.

Other persons online debunked this false war propaganda. I didn't.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Why are you posting what is a very poorly produced fake video? What satisfaction do you get from spreading propaganda like this be it from pro Palestinian sources or what has already been fact checked with this one? A pure double bluff piece of crap. 

It's possible to find numerous fake videos from both sides. We all know it goes on troll. That's why credible accounts only are allowed on this forum so stop this rubbish

• Thumbs Up 2

And as the IDF slowly rids the world of the barbaric medieval rapist babykiller rapist anti Western women hating criminals who call themselves Hamas, all to the chagrin of their lying anti American and anti semitic allies, the lies start to unravel.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/15/media/bbc-apologizes-for-claim-israel-targeted-gaza-medical-teams/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bkk Brian said:

Useful medical equipment in Al-Shifa

Source

All the Hamas lovers are evidently in bed, sleeping and dreaming of rummaging through the clothing at Baba Yar, so let me respond for them.

1. Jews started it

2. Fake picture

3. Jews control the media

4. The Jews put the armaments there

5. One of the Doctors is a crazy gun collector like those gun crazy Americans

6. Its all the fault of the Jews

Ceasefire rally held in London ahead of crunch Commons vote:

The last sentence is what this should all be about.

"A minutes' silence was held for victims on both sides of the war and I saw imams and rabbis hug each other in the name of humanity."

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67423274?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=65550cf81ec331355f963232%26Ceasefire rally held in London ahead of crunch Commons vote%262023-11-15T19%3A56%3A42.058Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:8ce28c9a-7197-4516-9523-330c031c2689&pinned_post_asset_id=65550cf81ec331355f963232&pinned_post_type=share

Edited by Jeff the Chef
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

How many people attended? I guess not as many as the 'river-to-the-sea' show got. Let me make a further guess - this is a a collection of groups that did not find the 'river-to-the-sea' event hospitable.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

How many people attended? I guess not as many as the 'river-to-the-sea' show got. Let me make a further guess - this is a a collection of groups that did not find the 'river-to-the-sea' event hospitable.

Whatever you think, the message that should be taken from this is the last sentence showing what is possible and not your usual claptrap.

16 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Thats beautiful. After Hama SURRENDERS everyone can sing Kumbaya

37 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

There's a separate topic on London protests, why didn't you post about the massive pro Israeli protests in the US yesterday?

image.png.3e54e21240deb49752c1165e1028670c.png

Besides the level of disrespect shown in London was incredible........................

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Ceasefire rally held in London ahead of crunch Commons vote:

The last sentence is what this should all be about.

"A minutes' silence was held for victims on both sides of the war and I saw imams and rabbis hug each other in the name of humanity."

Imams and Rabbis enjoy the same rights in Israel. Can the same be said about Imams and Rabbis in Palestine or virtually any Arab country? No. Why? Because those areas have been ethnically cleansed of the 900,000 indigenous Jews that lived there. 

• Like 1