ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Do you know of any war crimes committed by Israel during the war which began on October 7 th ?

If you do indeed know of any, please could you write what they are ?

Thanks for completely avoiding the issue. Again. The information offered was a click away but you couldn't be bothered to go to the effort. Index finger paralysis much?

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

The US are who can stop this war, no one else. 

There is the issue of them being biased. 

I can list 10 prominent  US politicians who  are Jewish.  They include the Secretary of state, secretary of treasury, attorney General, Whitehouse Chief of Staff, 

Are there any Muslims in the whole of congress? 

It's a religious war, nothing else. 

"It's a religious war, nothing else."

More sickening dismissals from @Neeranam on why this is happening now and the atrocities that occurred.

HAMAS MASSACRE
DOCUMENTED WAR CRIMES

https://www.hamas-massacre.net/

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Listen again - he says exactly what Hamas did and what they expected to happen in return and why they did it.

Yes he did not say that Hamas were terrorists and war criminals - I did. 

You took a small bit of what he said, and referenced it out of the general context of the interview.

He says a whole lot of things - which personally I don't agree with, or think them irrelevant.

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Wilful ignorance, incredibly apt term being correctly applied in this instance.

Three of you and neither you still cannot name a war crime committed by Israel during this war 

Why is it that none of you can name even one ?

I will tell you why .

Because Israel hasn't committed any war crimes during this war

You can easily prove me wrong if you want to  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I don't know , I was asking you that question . 

We are both asking each other the same question .

I was hoping that you were going to answer .

We had both better ask someone else 

You are confsude.

The war crimes are what the Biden administration fears journalists will expose during the ceasefire.

Israel is clearly guilty, time will only reinforce this fact.

Three of you and neither you still cannot name a war crime committed by Israel during this war 

Why is it that none of you can name even one ?

I will tell you why .

Because Israel hasn't committed any war crimes during this war

You can easily prove me wrong if you want to  

Since the start of the 2023 Israel–Hamas war on 7 October 2023, the UN Human Rights Council identified "clear evidence" of war crimes by both Hamas and the Israel Defense Forces. A UN Commission to the Israel–Palestine conflict stated that there is "clear evidence that war crimes may have been committed in the latest explosion of violence in Israel and Gaza, and all those who have violated international law and targeted civilians…, 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crimes_in_the_2023_Israel–Hamas_war

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

The US are who can stop this war, no one else. 

There is the issue of them being biased. 

I can list 10 prominent  US politicians who  are Jewish.  They include the Secretary of state, secretary of treasury, attorney General, Whitehouse Chief of Staff, 

Are there any Muslims in the whole of congress? 

It's a religious war, nothing else. 

The best thing you could do for the Palestinian cause is to remain silent. You just provide ammunition for those who equate criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism.

3 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

You are confsude.

The war crimes are what the Biden administration fears journalists will expose during the ceasefire.

Israel is clearly guilty, time will only reinforce this fact.

If it's so clear, you could probably just point it out....

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Thanks for completely avoiding the issue. Again. The information offered was a click away but you couldn't be bothered to go to the effort. Index finger paralysis much?

I don't want to read and  reply to a Wiki page , I don't want to read a whole Wiki page and reply to that content .

I am talking to you, not talking to a  wiki page .

I get tired of people firing links at me, asking me to read them in whole and then for me to comment on then .

People keep sending me links asking me to comment 

Edited by Nick Carter icp

35 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

It's not allowed to explain in this topic the Palestinian cause from 1897 till 6th of October 2023.

But it's allowed to make any comparisons from  any historical date to justify war crimes, crimes against humanity, etc committed by Israel against Palestinians.

You make this conflict so one sided, now I wonder why that is. Hamas has stated that they want the annihilation of Israel and the Israelis, that is genocide, all the Israelis are doing is trying to prevent another Oct 7th. The Israelis have a right to ensure that another butchery of their citizens never happens again, but you being a one sided Willy ignores the Palestinians that started this war on Oct 7th! You have been, like a lot of gullible people sucked in to the propaganda of the terrorists, I hope I haven't upset you by calling them "terrorists".

• Like 1

Could you tell me what war crimes Israel has committed during this war ?

For example , Taking hostages, targeting civilians , dressing in an enemies uniform .

Could you name one ?

You said no war crimes were committed. That's a broad, strong statement - what do you base it on?

• Like 1