ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

Just now, Morch said:

You earlier posted these clips as support for you words, ignoring that they were taken a short time after the blast, and before information was available. This was obviously intentional.

Forum rules and moderators at AN require to backup facts.

That's what I did. Some forum member went even that far to send a PM to BBC to disagree...

To say that these clips came before information was available is pure speculation.

And I said it before : I can't promote false information. Sorry.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Why are you posting these early video reports again when the information has now been updated with new evidence. Pure misinformation.................again.

Updated information..... or manufactured misinformation.

Neither you nor I can know for sure the level of truthfulness of what either side says.

The very fact that it is a plausible possibility that Israel bombed the hospital and added another 500 innocent victims to their already in the many thousands kill count - tells every rational person all that they need to know about the morals of the IDF. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Those peaceable Palestinian demonstrators, bringing terror to the streets of Europe, doing everything they can to widen the conflict

Report from the Times:: Hundreds of pro-Palestinian protesters clashed with police in the Berlin district of Neukolln last night; setting fire to cars, rubbish containers and a lorry, throwing projectiles and bottles at police and setting off firework rockets. Police made 174 arrests, and 65 police officers were injured by the protesters as they chanted “Free Palestine” and “Allah akbar”  …… they walk among us.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Morch said:

Post operation, could be better.

Is there a particular reason you keep misspelling my forum name?

And no, I have no need to partake in all the various attempts to derail the topic - which is about the war. Before you go on with some 'cop out' comment, do yourself a favor and search back - you'll find many comments made on the issue on past topics.

I'm sorry you are not feeling good post op, I hope you get well ASAP

I sincerely apologies for getting your name wrong Morch, my fault for not reading it properly, again my apologies

One sides war is another sides genocide, this will never be sorted to either parties satisfaction no matter how much comment is written on this and I bet many other platforms. You have your views and I have mine.

As far as I'm concern this will never be solved by killing one another, somewhere along the line compromises will have to be made be both sides, after 75 years it is still all a disaster for the whole of mankind.

Can I also say the Hamas terrorists who took part in the 7th of October atrocity are nothing less than sub-human.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morch said:

Other than in your posts and imagination, the IDF is not a terrorist organization, and is not considered such internationally - leaders of the Western world arriving to Israel to express support should give you a clue.

Yes, it does matter who caused the explosion. Remember your earlier comment about truth and facts? And no, the damage control waffle you offer is not 'entirely plausible'.

Same same doesn't apply.

There are plenty of people around the world who believe Hamas is not a terrorist organisation as you seem to believe the IDF is not a terrorist organisation - both they and you are wrong.

Not to the dead does it matter, for they are dead now and forever.

Same same is the exact description of the morals of the IDF and Hamas.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

13 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Forum rules and moderators at AN require to backup facts.

That's what I did. Some forum member went even that far to send a PM to BBC to disagree...

To say that these clips came before information was available is pure speculation.

And I said it before : I can't promote false information. Sorry.

B.S. There are such a thing as time stamps, these are old clips and you know it

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

I'm sorry you are not feeling good post op, I hope you get well ASAP

I sincerely apologies for getting your name wrong Morch, my fault for not reading it properly, again my apologies

One sides war is another sides genocide, this will never be sorted to either parties satisfaction no matter how much comment is written on this and I bet many other platforms. You have your views and I have mine.

As far as I'm concern this will never be solved by killing one another, somewhere along the line compromises will have to be made be both sides, after 75 years it is still all a disaster for the whole of mankind.

Can I also say the Hamas terrorists who took part in the 7th of October atrocity are nothing less than sub-human.

Give up that 'genocide' nonsense. There is no 'genocide' in any meaningful way. People get killed in wars all over the world, why apply 'genocide' in this case? How come there are more Palestinian around each year if there's a 'genocide' going on?

This current topic is not about solving the conflict. This current war is not about solving the conflict. It is about dealing with an immediate situation, instigated by one of the parties.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

10 minutes ago, Morch said:

There are always people speaking out about the Israeli occupation etc. That's nothing new, and nothing that started just now. Plenty of mention of UN resolutions and whatnot all over the topic.

History did not, the subject matter of the topic did.

Focus.

No, the subject matter of the topic began long, long ago.

As much as it might suit you to dishonestly state otherwise.

The fact is, Hamas did not exist in a vacuum prior to October 7th.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rt-news/

Your Russian friends

Ok, being RT sensible nowadays is understandable. It works like kryptonite...

I've another "friend" that I would like to meet in person : nothing more than his excellency the Jordanian Minister of Foreign Affairs (yes, yes, an unbiased US ally) that shares and promotes the same anti-fake news emerging after the hospital bombing in Gaza.

He's a diplomat and thus not from the newly baptized group : "He didn't had the information at the beginning"

If you don't agree with his findings, please contact him through his Office in Amman. Thanks.

• Confused 3

7 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

So you are judging the morals of the IDF by an explosion in a hospital car park, that all analytical experts are saying was almost certainly caused as a result of the misfire of a rocket launched by the Palestinian Islamic Jihad terror organisation …….. fine, so long as you don’t try and claim some kind of impartiality, or rationality further down the line.

No - I am judging the morals of the IDF based on the that the possibility of them committing such an atrocity is entirely plausible (likely?) to a great, great many people.

The IDF is in the same gutter Hamas.

IDF and Hamas are exchangeable terms when discussing the depths of human depravity.

The only real difference is the IDF's kill count is always higher  

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

No - I am judging the morals of the IDF based on the that the possibility of them committing such an atrocity is entirely plausible (likely?) to a great, great many people.

The IDF is in the same gutter Hamas.

IDF and Hamas are exchangeable terms when discussing the depths of human depravity.

The only real difference is the IDF's kill count is always higher  

Talking about human depravity...................:ermm:

• Like 2