ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

13 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

Can we just say killing innocent Jews and Palestinians is wrong? Because what I'm getting from this thread is that all muslims should be wiped out from planet Earth which is not very nice to be honest.

Wrong. No problem with Muslims. The problem is with Hamas.

How about you? Are you okay with Israelis? Or should they be wiped out?

• Thumbs Up 2

58 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Hamas did all the terrible atrocities claimed by the Israeli's

Israel is bombing the hell out of Gaza

When either party has had enough bloodshed, what chance is there that all parties can live together in peace.

None ,Hamas has no chance of governing  after their massacre of

Jews.

In any military counter offensive ,
First thing first eradicate the source 

of the terrorist threat.

“Every Hamas terrorist is a dead man,” Netanyahu said at a late-night briefing, flanked by Defense Minister Yoav Gallant and Benny Gantz, the leader of an opposition party.

https://time.com/6322897/israel-leaders-vow-destroy-hamas-gaza-war/

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Stop it.

Israel has no intention of killing two million Gazans.

The goal is to erase Hamas.

Obviously that's going to very bloody and there will be many dead on both sides.

But its a reasonable goal of Israel.

This is insane, can't they just target the heads of Hamas instead of bombing the whole strip?

Just now, MrMojoRisin said:

Not enjoying a taste of your own medicine?

????????????

I'm appalled by the fact that these geezers still believe in good and evil these days. They probably have a poster of Nethanyau dressed as Superman saving children and dogs in their one bedroom Pattaya apartment.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lacrimas said:

This is insane, can't they just target the heads of Hamas instead of bombing the whole strip?

They're hiding dude. They change where they are daily. They have extensive tunnel networks. It's going to be massively difficult for Israel to meet it's goals. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

I'm appalled by the fact that these geezers still believe in good and evil these days. They probably have a poster of Nethanyau dressed as Superman saving children and dogs in their one bedroom Pattaya apartment.

That's just stupid.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

yeah and when in doubt just bomb civilians, makes sense 

Israel is targeting specific neighborhoods that they've identified as centers of Hamas activities.

They told the civilian population to move south.

They do give warnings before bombings.

What other militaries do that?

Obviously there have been and will be massive civiilian casualties.

What country in the world would just sit back after what Hamas did?

Certainly not your country whatever is it.

Hamas knew what they did would start a war but they did it anyway.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

So simple to do, eh?

Hamas embeds itself within civilian population.

If Hamas cared about Gazan lives, they could place their facilities and HQ and whatnot in a way that would lessen danger to the populace.

Or, they could invest some of the funds they spend on rockets for buildings public bomb shelters.

Edited by Morch
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

You may want to scroll back, and/or check parallel topic for comments made regarding Netanyahu, by myself and others. Again, stop making up stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

Can we just say killing innocent Jews and Palestinians is wrong? Because what I'm getting from this thread is that all muslims should be wiped out from planet Earth which is not very nice to be honest.

Well, I certainly haven’t seen any comment on this thread saying that “all muslims should be wiped out from planet earth” But if you point me to any such comment I will certainly respond to it with vigorous condemnation before reporting it.

Conversely, Hamas actually calls for the genocide of all Jewish people throughout the world (not just in Israel) by virtue of its founding charter.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Lacrimas said:

I'm sure they would be very grateful if you tell them how they could accomplish that with the heads of Hamas hiding among the civilian population, mostly in hospitals, schools and nurseries 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1