Attractive ladyboys

bignok

1 minute ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Well, people at the hotel were impressed; ladyboy in, 5min. later out, 30min. later back with two gorgeous girls... Come on, leave me those 5min. of fame. LOL

5 min quickie with ladyboy

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Ladyboys often look like men with lipstick and long hair, so a part of you must be attracted to men (penis and masculine face amongst other things)

Never really analysed it (or cared!).  It usually happened when I was very drunk anyway.  Been with some pretty girls too!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, bignok said:

Have you ever seen one? I havent.  They all look weird.

More than a few, and you haven't seen them for a few reasons ...

... they look so good, you didn't know they were LBs

... you got there too late, as attractive ones go early

... all irrelevant, as you couldn't afford a cute one anyway.

Don't be so shallow, you'll find one to love sooner or later????

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Thailand still passes for a LD paradise but it is anything but judging what you see in the street or online. Maybe that too is a thing of the past in Thailand?

If you want to know what an LD paradise can look like, google "Sao Paulo, bonecas, acompanhantes".

17 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

More than a few, and you haven't seen them for a few reasons ...

... they look so good, you didn't know they were LBs

... you got there too late, as attractive ones go early

... all irrelevant, as you couldn't afford a cute one anyway.

Don't be so shallow, you'll find one to love sooner or later????

What are you talking about? You went to bars to pick up ladyboys?

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

What are you talking about? You went to bars to pick up ladyboys?

I would recommend using bars rather than trying to pick up a lady boy on the street, especially if you're new to the experience.  This isn't the best forum, but there are other forums that can help you find a ladyboy bar that will be good for nervous newbies!  

• Haha 2

Just now, brewsterbudgen said:

I would recommend using bars rather than trying to pick up a lady boy on the street, especially if you're new to the experience.  This isn't the best forum, but there are other forums that can help you find a ladyboy bar that will be good for nervous newbies!  

No thanks. I got a gf. 

33 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Possibly, but not really sure why it needs clearing up?  Are you saying you've never been with a ladyboy? ????

I'm perplexed why guys who like LBs (cock essential) still want to be considered straight.

No I've not been with one, I'm not attracted to men, doesn't turn me on at all, but it wouldn't as I'm straight

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Not sure why it needs to be perplexing.  You're a little old fashioned in your binary thinking.  The fact that you're so keen to post on threads like this and maintain your straightness so steadfastly, (although to be fair you didn't create it) suggests you're a little more intrigued by the subject than you care to admit to yourself!

i am intrigued why guys still want to be considered straight? why is it important? when you clearly like cock, straight guys don't 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, brewsterbudgen said:

Ah, sorry.  I'd assumed the reason you'd started the thread was your disappointment in not being able to find an attractive ladyboy!

Just wonder why guys like them. A tall weird look vs a real women. 

1 minute ago, bignok said:

Just wonder why guys like them. A tall weird look vs a real women. 

For the same reason some guys like S&M, fetishism, bestiality, bondage, erotic asphyxiation, food play, role play, public sex, urophilia.  I think the majority of BMs in this Forum are fairly conservative in their sexual tastes.  If you live in a place like Pattaya for long enough, it's easy to get bored with straight sex and easy to experiment.  

But of course it's not for everyone.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

For the same reason some guys like S&M, fetishism, bestiality, bondage, erotic asphyxiation, food play, role play, public sex, urophilia.  I think the majority of BMs in this Forum are fairly conservative in their sexual tastes.  If you live in a place like Pattaya for long enough, it's easy to get bored with straight sex and easy to experiment.  

But of course it's not for everyone.

Arent you worried about diseases? Urophilia never heard of it

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, bignok said:

Arent you worried about diseases? Urophilia never heard of it

Sometimes called "watersports".  You misunderstand me; I'm happily married with a child and haven't strayed outside my marriage for 8 years and have no intention of doing so.  When I was single and living in Pattaya I tried many things, including some extremely sexy lady boys, but I'm a good boy now.  The fetishes I listed are examples of what some others enjoy, not me (although food play can be fun!).

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Exactly, clearly not a woman

But I think that's the point.  Some ladyboys do not look anything like men and that's why there are so many stories of newbies barfining a "stunner" and then getting a big surprise when they get back to the room! 

15 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

But I think that's the point.  Some ladyboys do not look anything like men and that's why there are so many stories of newbies barfining a "stunner" and then getting a big surprise when they get back to the room! 

Yes some do look plausible to a newbie but you for example would know it's a man?

11 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Yes some do look plausible to a newbie but you for example would know it's a man?

There are those rare exceptions that non-newbies might miss.  Happened twice to me but  l'm into athletic women which puts me at slight disadvantage.   

17 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

A 'ladyboy', yes.  I only ever went with one from a ladyboy bar.  Nana Plaza in Bangkok used to be ideal.  There was one bar on the ground floor that had only petite feminine ladyboys (all pre-op), one bar on the 2nd floor that only had post-op ladyboys and one on the 3rd floor that was scary as hell and featured the Amazonian shemales with monster dicks!  I chose carefully!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, atpeace said:

There are those rare exceptions that non-newbies might miss.  Happened twice to me but  l'm into athletic women which puts me at slight disadvantage.   

Yes definitely can happen as a very small minority are difficult to spot and may not tell the man, post ops may never know

There used to be a shop next to the boxing ring at the Loi Kroh arcade in Chiang Mai. It was staffed exclusively by ladyboys. Some were quite beautiful, usually their height was a giveaway. They would come out with a song and dance cameo between the Muay Thai rounds.

Before you ask - not even remotely interested.