Attractive ladyboys

bignok

On 10/10/2023 at 6:35 PM, brianthainess said:

You should chose better, before taking them home. 

My Mam use  to say ,If you can't see It your aloud to Feel It. 

Good advise Mam otherwise  I  probable Would've chosen the Wrong ones  a few times.

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2023 at 6:36 PM, scubascuba3 said:

We are overdue another ladyboy thread, we never got to the bottom as to why guys like ladyboys with big penis's but still claim to be straight 

No guys who are into ladyboys are straight.

• Thanks 2

On 10/11/2023 at 11:49 AM, brewsterbudgen said:

I don't find men attractive to look at.  Ladyboys might have a dick, but they look like girls, which is what makes them attractive!

Seems like a lot of newbies on this thread!  

"I don't find men attractive to look at." I certainly don't, no man is more  straight than me, but I can tell if a guy is goodlooking or not.

ie a young Elvis was very goodlooking but Elton John (Peltin Elton) is pot ugly.

• Thanks 1

Just now, NoshowJones said:

"I don't find men attractive to look at." I certainly don't, no man is more  straight than me, but I can tell if a guy is goodlooking or not.

ie a young Elvis was very goodlooking but Elton John (Peltin Elton) is pot ugly.

A smile makes a difference doesnt it?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I agree about Elvis, but I wouldn't shag him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

i love hanging out with LBs......they dont hassle me for cash like the thai girls do

I have LB friends as well......but basically treat people the same as they treat me

much rather hang with them than some of the posters here!

I judge ppl  as individuals,,,case by case....there are good and bad people all over the world

let the flaming begin......trigger warning---im also straight......fragile egos be warned....

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Just now, Sticky Rice Balls said:

i love hanging out with LBs......they dont hassle me for cash like the thai girls do

I have LB friends as well......but basically treat people the same as they treat me

I judge ppl  as individuals,,,case by case....there are good and bad people all over the world

let the flaming begin......trigger warning---im also straight......fragile egos be warned....

Of course you are

14 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Are you looking for a medal or something? well done

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/10/2023 at 7:05 PM, daveAustin said:

That’s because the real pretty/androgynous ones blend in and look like legit women so you are likely unaware. And, yes, I’ve noticed some stunners… you’re unlikely going to see them trawling Beach Road. ???? 

Check out the makeup section of Central.  There are lots of beautiful ladies there.

You just are looking in all the wrong places.  If you are looking and not asking I am willing to be you are missing them.

If she is beautiful has her clothes just perfect and her make up perfect along with her hair chances are LB

• Love It 1

1 hour ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Are you Dennis Rodman?

18 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

or that i enjoy their sense of personal freedom and living a life that they choose without harm to others?  but then its always gotta be about sex right?

I’m sorry, you may have read too much into my post -- I was merely saying that SOME foreigners come to Thailand to experiment with their sexuality, and that’s perfectly fine as long as there’s full consent by all parties. I was not at all saying that it’s “always gotta be about sex”; far from it. Reading your other posts here, I couldn’t agree with you more, and I applaud your openness and your human decency.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Always very entertaining to watch the ladyboy strolling towards a hotel followed by a bodybuilt tatooed macho closely behind, pretending like "no I'm not with him her...".????

See it all the time! Years ago I rear-ended someone in Bangkok; it was totally my fault, and the rear bumper of the car I hit fell clean off. A farang got out of the driver’s seat and said, “No problem, no problem! Please just drive away, I can just fix this myself”; then a ladyboy got out of the passenger's seat and was (rightfully) angry with me. I took the driver’s advice and left; last I saw in my rear-view mirror, he’d picked up the rear bumper and was trying to pop it back into place, while his friend was yelling at him.

I was lucky that I didn’t have to pay to fix their car, but really, people should just be chill! If someone wants to be critical, that’s their problem ...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

See it all the time! Years ago I rear-ended someone in Bangkok; it was totally my fault, and the rear bumper of the car I hit fell clean off. A farang got out of the driver’s seat and said, “No problem, no problem! Please just drive away, I can just fix this myself”; then a ladyboy got out of the passenger's seat and was (rightfully) angry with me. I took the driver’s advice and left; last I saw in my rear-view mirror, he’d picked up the rear bumper and was trying to pop it back into place, while his friend was yelling at him.

I was lucky that I didn’t have to pay to fix their car, but really, people should just be chill! If someone wants to be critical, that’s their problem ...

So guys who date ladyboys are nice

8 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

Very true as many are tend to violent surges. The artificial hormonal destabilisation maybe ?