Thai hoteliers embrace TAT’s forthcoming expat focus

webfact

2 minutes ago, French mate said:

Maybie they mistake digital nomad with remote employed for a big corporate entity who could claim a smart visa? but those dont seem to be many.

I consider myself as a digital nomad, as im freelance, work 100% online and travel every year bettewen France and Thailand.
Im also married with a Thai and 50+ so i dont lack of options for my visa.
But i may be an exception.

Yeah exactly. Smart visas are not that common and I don't see why Marriott would take any interest in them. It doesn't make any sense. It's almost like TAT and Marriott are talking about 2 different things here.

On 10/14/2023 at 7:10 AM, webfact said:

Thailand, known for its cultural richness and scenic beauty, has attracted 156,596 expatriates in 1Q2023 alone, reported the Bangkok Post.

Does that mean the number of people coming to live permanently in Thailand (Expats), or tourists.

52 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Nah, he was Palestinian.

Oh ? I thought  rumour had it that he  was  Jew  but he pi..sed off his grand Bretheren who lied to their Roman handlers so as to have him topped ?

Just today I have both read and heard some amazing claims revolving  around specific  topic.

I was  thinking I could possibly  write a  book  titled  "The Book of Revelations"  but realized I could be sued for both or either misinformation or plagiarizing !

I also missed out on patenting my own DNA ! Unfair  world  it is !

• Confused 1