We have to pause the War ?

Social Media

Don't know about pausing the war, but it's been sidelined by the Gaza conflict. Zelenski must be feeling a cold breeze seeing as how easily the news media abandoned them for a different conflict.

I wonder if the US will have any munitions left to give them after sending loads to israel.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2023 at 9:37 AM, Nick Carter icp said:

The lack of posts was caused by the ASEANOW site being offline for a few weeks 

The lack of new posts was already obvious before the site went down. Even before the Gaza conflict. That's what happens when nothing much is happening there.

A "few weeks"? Doesn't "few" mean 3 or more?

• Confused 2

On 11/25/2023 at 9:40 AM, Jingthing said:

Winter will pause this regardless.

We've known all along a protracted war favors Russia. 

It will be decided next year based on whether Washington finally gets its act together and helps Ukraine WIN instead of just hold on. 

Another key factor next year will be whether Ukraine is able to take out the bridge to Crimea.

Surely Ukraine can only WIN if Zelensky leads his troops into the Kremlin to arrest Putin?

Short of that, a negotiated truce along the more or less present front lines would be a WIN for all those that don't have to die.

There are those that are hoping for Putin to exit, but it's likely his replacement would carry on, given Putin is not the only official committed to the cause.

Of course, Gorbachev may be resurrected from the grave to end it, like he ended the Afghanistan fiasco, but don't hold your breath.

• Sad 4

14 minutes ago, nausea said:

Like Tucker Carlson, you mean.

I liked Tucker, and I was always entertained by hoping to see a different expression on his face, but never did.

Regardless of how Fox portrays itself, it's an opinion channel, not a news channel, other than the weather report. Obviously I refer to the shows, like Tucker's and Hannity's, not to the items showing destruction by yet another whirlwind or hurricane etc.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1