Banglamung TV

NONG CHOK

There was a guy with accreditation from my condo management installing Banglamung TV. It's an annual subscription so I thought I'd give it a try, especially for her indoors. So has anyone subscribed to Banglamung TV and what are their thoughts? By the way what sports on Banglamung sports channels. Also is the AFL and NRL on Banglamung.

Edited by NONG CHOK
My error

On 10/15/2023 at 1:19 PM, NONG CHOK said:

There was a guy with accreditation from my condo management installing Banglamung TV. It's an annual subscription so I thought I'd give it a try, especially for her indoors. So has anyone subscribed to Banglamung TV and what are their thoughts? By the way what sports on Banglamung sports channels. Also is the AFL and NRL on Banglamung.

I'm in Pratamnak so not sure it's relevant, but I'm on Sophon. It's ok. It has a good Eurosport feed (no ads), my must have for cycling and lots of other sport not covered by most channels. It has Setanta for rugby, and a lot of punch up channels, you know, silly buggers in tights, but also boxing and Muay Thai, a really good mostly live Golf channel, CNBC I think, and a variety of other sports feeds, Aussie rules when in season. It has numerous movie channels, quite a mix of Chinese, Thai and Western. For news, there's Bloomberg, Al Jazeera, DW, CNA, Fux and the Chinese ones, France 24 all in English. Dutch, BVN and Italian, Rai too. Once you've figured out where your channels are, it's not bad at all. But you must have a digital TV. Ok, sounds kind of weird in this day and age, but you lose over 100 digital channels without one. Can't remember what I pay, but it's not a lot.

Edited by bradiston

Sophon isn't allowed in my Naklua condo block. Suppliers have agreements in place seemingly based on geography.

I have BTV and we have ad-free Eurosport and Golf Channel. Total Sports are showing the cricket WC. Only time I have seen Aussie Rules is on ABC.

Edited by champers

1 hour ago, champers said:

Sophon isn't allowed in my Naklua condo block. Suppliers have agreements in place seemingly based on geography.

I have BTV and we have ad-free Eurosport and Golf Channel. Total Sports are showing the cricket WC. Only time I have seen Aussie Rules is on ABC.

I get it on Satanta when there's no rugby, but the seasons over now. Yeah, ditto total sports. It's probably all the same feed. Just bundled and sold on.

On 10/15/2023 at 1:19 PM, NONG CHOK said:

By the way what sports on Banglamung sports channels. Also is the AFL and NRL on Banglamung.

I have Banglamung at the condo. 

Premier sport has one NRL game Friday, Saturday and Sunday also state of origin. 

No AFL, you can watch some games on ABC. 

https://www.premiersportsasia.com/schedule

Like everything in Thailand, consistency, things may change next year. 

Sadly, footy season over now ????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST