Do you like beards?

bignok

4 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

You can always go to the other "Pattaya based"  forum site where they moderate heavily and you can be entertained about how old Pattaya Pete  found bangers n mash for 99 baht and beers for 49b and other boring useless info .

Can you walk to there from Jomtien? The baht busses are too expensive! 😏

Decent topic by this op for once. Each to their own and alright if you're Grizzly Adams in the Rockies, but beards are small willy issue surely?... cue donkey UK policemen. Most of them nowadays is down to fad. CRINGE! They make you look ten years older, guys, and the women hate them no matter what they tell you. Doubly stoopid in the tropics, but, again, each to their own. Just don't include me in your delusion that you think you look cool.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

What is the point of this, yet another pointless topic, from this buffoon?

He and a few like him are killing this site!

The site has been being 'killed' since its inception, late 2002. Just bung them on ignore if this or that topic shakes you up. My list is huge. This doppelgänger is on it, but I'll let it pass if it looks mildly interesting. 😋

3 hours ago, Chris Daley said:

Because it burns your face.  It is not healthy to have exposed cuts.  It takes a time some in the morning and some peoples' facial hair grow back by the evening.  It costs a lot of money.  Some people can only use the Gillette ones because the hair is tough. Because men have almost no beauty products available; whereas, women have entire shopping floors dedicated to them.  The quality of mens' razors are trash.  Because beards look good.  Because beards are a sign of age.  Because men are forced to live a more and more feminine society each year.  Because some people don't need or want to attract a woman.  Because men should have beards.  It’s like asking a woman to inflate her breasts or stay indoors.

….AKA scrappers😃

5 hours ago, Stocky said:
9 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

...then gets covered in snot, spit and bits of food for the other 23¾ hours of the day!

You might be that messy, I most certainly am not.

I most certainly am not even messy enough to have a beard. 

What special facility have you acquired, then, that doesn't allow your snot, spit and food molecules, that float around in the air, to be caught in your beard?!

• Haha 1